Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

budbomb

Wappa 5 weeks 12/12

60 posts in this topic

Hi folks I've got 2 wappa plants from paradise seeds that are now 5 weeks 2 days into flower. They're in a 1.2 by 1.2 by 2 metre grow tent with a 600 watt hps and a 1500 watt led. The ladies are coming on nicely but I've noticed what looks to me like a bit of light burn on the top leaves. Wot do you folks think? Is it light burn or could it be something else? 

Thanx in advance 

1 person likes this

Just now, budbomb said:

Wot do you folks think?

i can't see them from down here mate lol

4 people like this

Sorry just trying too look how to upload pictures cos I've not been on here for a long time. Bear with me a min lol

Well without seeing them it's hard to tell but a 600w hps and 1500w led in that space is too much light imo.

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, ratdog said:

i can't see them from down here mate lol

lol

large.20211121_190003.jpglarge.20211121_185747.jpglarge.20211121_185551.jpglarge.20211121_185509.jpglarge.20211121_185343.jpg 

12 people like this

Managed to upload pictures.  Sorry I'm.not very tech minded it takes me a while lol

3 people like this

not light burn mate, either nute def or burn

nice looking plants, how much are you feeding, have temps changed much?

Edited by ratdog
2 people like this

I didn't feed them in veg I thought the soil would have enough nutrients in it to last the veg period. Once the first flowers set they've only had 2mil per litre of old-timer organic at every watering which is every 2 days. Hmm I'm stumped now wether that's too much or not enough. Should I just flush with plain water next watering ? 

Temps av been 78 degrees 

2 minutes ago, ratdog said:

not light burn mate, either nute def or burn

nice looking plants, how much are you feeding, have temps changed much?

Thanx ratdog I think they look nice due to genetics more than my grow skills lol

1 person likes this

Hi guys

I've flushed the plants with plain water today so fingers crossed if it is a case of over feeding this will sort that out. I'm still thinking ( but not sure ) that it's light burn because it's only on the very top leaves at the canopy.  They were doing so well up until now so I ope I haven't f***ed em up I'll be gutted if I have. I've raised the lights as high as I can get them . They are now 20 inches above the canopy . Can light burn still occur with the lights at this high? I'm thinking of removing the led if it continues n just leave the 600 watt hps in there. I've got 3 and a half weeks left so I don't wanna f**k em up at this stage in there life...

Edited by budbomb

Is it happening on both plants or just one and if just one what light is that one under

1 person likes this

The only way to truly know is to test your PAR/PPFD. 

what lights are you running? If its an Amazon LED its likely over stating its power,  I don't know of many actual 1500watt LEDs, something that powerful with a 600w HPS would be absolutely cooking your girls. 

2 people like this

I believe grow the jungle make a 1500w led, but you wouldn't bother with another light next to it. 

I'm on my mobile but I can't see much wrong with those plants. 

I'll look on the pc when I get my lazy arse out of bed. 

Edited by KC
Predictive
2 people like this