Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Whatwentwrong

A man is accused of killing his girl friend whilst in a cannabis induced rage

42 posts in this topic

I just genuinely can't get my head round the notion of cannabis induced rage. The worst, the very worst that cannabis does to me (when I smoke the wrong strains) is that it makes me anxious (some people call it paranoia, but it isn't, it's just extreme anxiety) - or, rather, it exacerbates my anxiety, I don't think it puts anything in my head that isn't there already. But anger, rage, that kind of violent emotion ? :nea: Never experienced that. And I've got anger issues, if I'm in the wrong headspace then booze can contribute towards rage. But weed ? Never, in my experience, it just doesn't make me angry, quite the reverse.

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, Bustin Jieber said:

yeh rehab

how long were you in there? booze?

Edited by ratdog

Not necessarily 100% horse shit, who knows what shite skanky dealer weed is sprayed with these days…

Feel for the victim and the family and hope the book gets thrown at the cunt.

A really depressing thing about reefer madness stories in the media is that they are only there because of the cannabis angle, the scumbags who write them couldn't give a toss about the fact that a person has been killed, they just care about the opportunity to portray weed and weed users as evil. Utter cunts.

4 people like this

A psycho is still a psycho regardless of how much weed in them..I really don't understand why a proven medicine is highlighted in stories like this.. 

Man shoots wife after taking Panadol and double dose of Xanax with whiskey? Where are these stories? 

Dear murderous phychos/sociapothics, please don't use cannabis before killing anyone, you're giving us non psycho/sociopathic stoners a bad rap! lol

1 person likes this

Jailing for 8 years and 8 months Mrs Justice May said: ‘Cannabis can be very dangerous, it’s an illegal drug for good reason’ 

Out in 4 years, weed might be legal by then, he’ll always be a lady killer. :yep: 

you can get 14 years for growing a non toxic, medical plant. He got 8 years for murdering someone in cold blood..

nice ‘justice’ system.. :( 

11 people like this

@twigsI think it’s obvious the Home Office value plant life more than human. :yep: 

1 person likes this

On 21/11/2021 at 11:13 AM, ratdog said:

how long were you in there? booze?

not rehab as in in patient, just general rehab, turn up for bloods and a chat, get told off for drinking, im getting there though.

1 person likes this

@Bustin Jieber good luck with it mate :yinyang:

1 person likes this