Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Arnold Layne

Excellent customer support

I ordered some spare whips for my Volcano, which arrived today. Only they didn't. Balloons did!

Left a message on their site and in a flash someone was on it. Profuse apologies, and within an hour a new and double checked order had been turned around and despatched.

Really, I dont think this could have been handled any better.

10/10 to Vapefiend! What a refreshing change, most customer support these days is shoddy in the extreme. But not these fine peeps! :yep::yinyang::smokin:

18 people like this

I have also had awesome customer service communication with them this week . They do it extremely well imho .:oldtoker:

7 people like this

we have some good eggs sponsoring this site

4 people like this

I need to leave these guys a trust pilot review as well as comment here. The service is unreal and anybody looking to get themselves a vaporiser would be a fool not to shop here.

3 people like this

I got my volcano from them, it arrived REALLY fast and well packaged.

1 person likes this

My vrod PID failed with 2 weeks on warranty left. I'm in France. Called them up. Can you send video of you switching power on/off instead of posting back. Yes I said. 3 days later new pid in hands.

Plus they deduct vat from EU sales at checkout. So no issues this end.

Great site all round. Wish they had an EU shop......

3 people like this

just wanted to say i had another orderer completed and delivered real fast, especially over the holidays

i will be using you for another vape in the new year at some point :yep:

1 person likes this

probably the best shop online for its customer service .vapefiend and his guys really are the best suppliers of vapes and knowledgable with it ..cannot recommend them highly enough for piece of mind when ordering things that might make some wary of shopping online

happy new year vapefiend and his elves .

why am i underlining everyting ...hotkeys thats why ..little buggers .

2 people like this

Made many a order with Vapefiend over the years, always been a top notch service. Lightening fast response to queries, and likewise with deliveries.

Had an issue with a Honey bubbler on my last order, the stem was a fraction too small which really restricted the draw. Contacted Vapefiend, showed a few pics of the problem, and had a replacement sent out immediately, which I recieved today. Didn't have to send back the faulty Honey either which was appreciated, as far too many companies like to go down that route to put you off getting a refund/replacement. 

Top stuff :yep:

Theyre the best in the business as far as I'm concerned. Tippity top