Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OldFord

Subbies

51 posts in this topic

My subbies are due now and i would like to know if there is any fems or semi autos on the horizon for sending in ?   

I grudge taking regs for a few reasons, mainly as im depriving someone of some seeds made with love that i will prob not run.

I can see so many wonderful creations with huge potential all made with love by some talented people :yep:  however i only grow outdoors and i'm not keen on using valuable real estate on a male as i normally run the autos & semis 1st,  then the fems and a 2nd run of autos,  alongside this i will have a GG run thats an long 8hr drive away so ideally fems or autos is my easiest & most sensible option. 

I have no probs in paying my subs and not taking anything as i would much prefer someone to give them the love they deserve rather than sit in the fridge for eternity :) 

16 people like this

Also interested in any fems coming up?

2 people like this

I'm sure some others will pop up soon, but I've seen that @blackpoolbouncer

May have some s1s of ssh planned for the new year and possibly others? 

Hope this helps, take it easy bud

Eta Auto OG420 F1 regs (Auto Hindu Kush x 24 Carat) x Samsquanch OG

the subbies I thought were autos are reg autos

Edited by Shaggy1
3 people like this

1 hour ago, Military Grade said:

Also interested in any fems coming up?

Also any CBD crossed projects?

1 person likes this

@Shaggy1 there will be a few fems using ssh as the mum available from me soon but I don't think they will be in the subbies but rather in the shop that way me and joolz both see something for our efforts.

I may drop a couple packs of each in just for subs

Be interesting to see ssh outdoors. She has solid buds but great mold resistance. 

13 people like this

A GG that's an 8 hour drive away, mate that is some serious dedication!

3 people like this

13 hours ago, Military Grade said:

Also any CBD crossed projects?

I've got a vial (probably ~6 or 7) of accidental Disco Biscuit x OG Kush CBD if you want them mate they haven't been stored well, I just put them in a vial in a cupboard but they're not that old so should still be fine.

Let me know

5 people like this

3 hours ago, NezA said:

I've got a vial (probably ~6 or 7) of accidental Disco Biscuit x OG Kush CBD if you want them mate they haven't been stored well, I just put them in a vial in a cupboard but they're not that old so should still be fine.

Let me know

How would we go about exchanging them?

10 hours ago, NezA said:

Let me know

Hermes drop off and pick up points from and to random locations? I'm thinking that is probably against site rules if not done via Joolz.

Edited by Military Grade
2 people like this

Withnailed

Edited by HazyDaze
2 people like this

I'd send them into Joolz for subbies, as long as he's happy to do a pre reserved pack for you.

Edited by NezA
2 people like this

12 minutes ago, NezA said:

I'd send them into Joolz for subbies, as long as he's happy to do a pre reserved pack for you.

I'd be up for that if @Joolz is:yep:

2 people like this

What’s the process of sending in seeds for Subbies guys do you need to be a full member with subscription? What sort of quantities? I’d be happy to share some Donny Burger F4’s if anyone is interested. 

Edited by Smokey McBongface
4 people like this

@Smokey McBongface

You are best off sending Joolz a PM if you want to donate any seeds for subbies.

That also applies to members that want to send any seeds to another member (although this would be at joolz discretion) We strictly forbid the exchange of details between members for everyone’s safety I’m sure that’s understood by everyone :yep:

:yinyang:

19 people like this

On 10/22/2021 at 7:35 AM, blackpoolbouncer said:

@Shaggy1 there will be a few fems using ssh as the mum available from me soon but I don't think they will be in the subbies but rather in the shop that way me and joolz both see something for our efforts.

I may drop a couple packs of each in just for subs

Be interesting to see ssh outdoors. She has solid buds but great mold resistance. 

I had some ssh back last year nice smoke and it was very similar to the ssh i had a long time ago but there was something not the same wasn't quite right.

If i can get a pack when they hit the store i will run em next year i like the sound of good mould resistance being as i live in south wales.

3 people like this