Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

charas108

ESB original, anyone still growing this?

ESB was one of the strains I grew when first starting out barely having any idea wtf I was doing, yet it turned out to be an amazing soaring high. Anyone still growing this? I'd love to add it to my garden with the hunt for a mom from seeds.

2 people like this

I grew two recently but they both turned out to be males. I'll have another go soon with it for sure.

They came into stock in the UK420 store a few months ago then instantly sold out so Joolz had to get more in straight away so lots of people bought it recently but I haven't seen any diaries so it doesn't look like anyone is actually growing any.

2 people like this

I'm flowering a couple of clones at the mo, lovely smelling plants.

Haven't tried the finished product yet.

:oldtoker:

3 people like this

I've got 2 FDM ESB in dirt as we speak I do have a diary running on them. I'm going to update it a bit later tonight hopefully @charas108

The site store has them in stock currently. I don't think they'll hang around for long I think a lot of the people that wanted some picked them up in the previous drops FDM were restocked last week I think so they've only just come back in.

Once a few people have grown them out and sampled them in sure there'll be another flurry of interest.

Edited by NezA
9 people like this

On 16/02/2021 at 2:56 PM, oldtimer1 said:

Those pictures were from the second batch of esb seeds I made ie were original seeds gifted to members togs or bomshiva I think at the first hemp fair wembley.

I don't remember how b420 as I knew him or Baudelaire as he is now known, came by the line, I may well have given him some or he picked them up in an auction, I  sent out thousands world wide, and do not remember to who, for sure never sold one esb seed. I used to talk to b420 about cannabis breeding in the early days of the internet, I respect his integrity, he took what I made, inbred, selected and stabilised the esb line, I have not grown/smoked his version, but have talked to people who have grown both my original and his and been told the original essence is preserved, I respect that.                      

From the restock thread a few threads down :yep:

4 people like this

I’ve got 2 FdM ESB seedlings on this grow, these are my last 2.as the previous 8 have been males lollol shit happens

fingers crossed.  I’ve also 3 FdM C99 first time I’ve grown it

6 people like this

Ive got a clone of esb going now, she went into flower 4 days ago. I will put a picture up tommorow

5 people like this

3 seedlings in along with a couple  lot5# bangi haze ,hope i get a boy n girl:yinyang:

Edited by Personunknown
1 person likes this