Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

samokybacon

Whats the best UK Cheese beans out there?

54 posts in this topic

Hi all, I'm looking to find some banging Cheese beans that'l give me proper stinking Cheese! :yep:

Currently looking at the Exodus Cheese fem's from Greehouse Seed Co or OSG Cheese from old school genetics? They  both give it all the talk that their version if from the original Exodus cut, anyone grown these out? Your verdict???

Any suggestions on who has the real deal beans that'l give me what i'm looking for?

Cheers

:skin_up:

Edited by samokybacon
1 person likes this

You and everybody else. :)

5 people like this

It's not available in seed, you'd be lucky to know someone with a cut of it. Many people say they have it, but it always turns out to be some sort of blue cheese and nothing like the exodus cut. 

You must know this surely? lol 

3 people like this

Just now, KC said:

It's not available in seed, you'd be lucky to know someone with a cut of it. Many people say they have it, but it always turns out to be some sort of blue cheese and nothing like the exodus cut. 

Yeah i knew it was cut only back in the day,, but fuck me its been a long time and to think that nobody has put it into production by now! 

You won't find it in seed...

Although some will  try to convince you otherwise. lol

8 people like this

You will find 'cheesy' plants from many banks  though,  no doubt. 

But they always have something else there, or something missing in the profile.

Never spot on, and it wouldn't be would it, it's a clone only.

:yinyang:

5 people like this

Your best bet would be the smottie remix in the site store, you may find something closely resembling it but if it’s actual cheese you’re after then it’s a cutting you need :) 

1 person likes this

Cheesy Rider by Karma has some cheesey plants. Exodus x Biker Kush 

3 people like this

BSB Genetics- did 5 outdoors 2 came out as I was hoping. Dont think I'll ever get that proper blast from the past from anything that can be popped nowadays :mellow:

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, KC said:

It's pretty dull in most folks and my opinion ,but hardy as hell .It'd root suspended in your ear . Nice to have some in a jar but not a good allrounder or day time toke . It's also not easy to pollinate ,it will give non viable ,no embryo seed or it may take to some pollen but hard to hack . The bud structure isn't too dissimilar to blues ,but half as exciting .

2 people like this

Hard to self not so much  hack/pollinate , fuk me she's gotta be the most hacked plant on the planet   by now mun lol

4 people like this

Homegrownfantaseeds is where youve got the best bet mate.

Personally im a fan of cheese,as are most of my circle.

If you think its dull then i would question the plant you have or your expectations of it.

Show me another 'dull' plant thats been kept in the uk for over 30yrs and is responsible for probably more seedsales worldwide than any otherall these yrs later people still chasing the dull plant lol

Its a heavy stone,red eye inducing smoke but the taste/flavour is hard to beat imo.

Edited by stu sleeper 20vt
4 people like this

Sedative and no high ,and not great to toke on a lunch break ,that's what I describe as dull but still it's nice to have some when in the mood . The flavour isn't more-ish ,and if you had heaps of UK cheese only and no other bud you'd be sick of it quicker than others . 

2 people like this

Following @stu sleeper 20vt hint, it seems their CH.1 is their BX fem of the cut.

1 person likes this

I'm surprised I haven't seen it come up, but the general recommendation for cheese from seed round here is Ugorg #1 (cheese x blues). 

I just grew out a pack of Ugorg#1 F2's looking for cheese, got six females. 

Three were nice but not keeper quality, two were a very nice representation of blue cheese, with one being particularly pungent and tasty - really nice dank, fruity and hard hitting smoke with a mouth coating flavour.  The last one was pretty close to the cheese I remember smoking.  Not bang on though.  It's got the B.O cheesy feet funk and the earthiness and creaminess, but it's slightly adulterated by a bit of gassiness and a bit of fruitiness.  It's also not as strong smelling - if cheese is a 10/10 on the smell scale, this girl is more like an 8.5  Still very smelly but not exodus level.

It's definitely the closest to cheese from seed that I've had in my limited experience.  I like blue cheese just as much cheese, so I'll probably keep the blue cheese pheno as that's the jar I keep coming back to.

5 people like this