Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OneMorePuff

Best dry herb vape for mouth to lung vaping?

58 posts in this topic

Never knew mtl dtl were a thing! I’ve been trying to mtl the mighty just thought I couldn’t do it. I have trouble mtling cigars too so don’t smoke them. 

Anyone managed to mtl the mighty, using an add on or anything? 

1 person likes this

I’ve got a Solo 2 very mtl. Stick on a budgee bubbler and it’s dtl. Great device, love it. Someone on here described it as the Volvo of vapes. 

@SYZYGY I can’t drink coffee and vape, horrible taste! Some strains defo worse for it I found. 

3 people like this

6 hours ago, Ghillie_G said:

I can’t drink coffee and vape, horrible taste! Some strains defo worse for it I found. 

Get nicer coffee lol

4 people like this

On 28/09/2021 at 0:10 AM, B0bbyBuds said:

I have trouble mtling cigars too so don’t smoke them. 

You don't really want cigar smoke in your lungs anyway, it tends to be harsh and ruins the flavour. The best technique to enjoy the flavour is retrohaling, where the smoke goes straight from your mouth up past your sinuses and out through your nose.

3 people like this

On 29/09/2021 at 3:52 AM, Military Grade said:

Get nicer coffee lol

I'm an unashamed coffee snob but once the palate's coated with perfectly-extracted black elixir, weed vape taste like celery and fart spray lol 

A hash and grabba joint goes with a black coffee like a horse and carriage!

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Bubbles Depot said:

smoke goes straight from your mouth up past your sinuses and out through your nose.

Only vaping atm but when I smoke again will try this. Don’t understand how that would work though, probably need to practice 

1 person likes this

Yeah it's a weird one to try to describe. You kinda just close off your airways and suck the smoke up into the back of your nasal passage.

Think it took me a roughly half a cigar to do it right the first time, one of my friends did it first try, and another took multiple cigars to get it right. Once you do it a few times it should come naturally tho.

Also Cubans are usually smoother on the palate than non Cubans, so might be easier to try with one of those fiirst. Not that I'd encourage anyone to smoke tobacco products in a vaping thread...

1 person likes this

Pulled the trigger last night and ordered a mighty. I like the idea of a good solid workhorse that's very easily to load and use, and just works.

I'm aware I might not be able to get MTL vapes from it but I'm going to aim to adjust.  

I'll update and let you know how I get on.

3 people like this

On 18/10/2021 at 4:30 PM, OneMorePuff said:

I'll update and let you know how I get on.

How are you finding it?

@KC Liking it a lot. Not enough to escape the spliffs yet, but enough to cancel my 10 pack order of amber leaf that I'd usually get, so fingers crossed.  Very fast delivery from @vapefiend cheers guys! The uk420 discount didn't work though which was a shame.

The only negative I'd say about the mighty is the flavour feels slightly muted compared to the dynavap.  I'm surprised the £60 dynavap beats the £200 mighty on both flavour and fast cloud production, but to be fair the mighty is better on every other front.  I love how easy it is to pack a bowl and just casually puff through it for a few minutes, in the same way I would with a spliff, and I love the fact that the herb always come out at the end perfectly cooked throughout.  You should probably all ignore my judgements on flavour anyway. seeing as I'm smoking spliffs.

I have to say I find dry herb vapes and nicotine vapes give me much more of a tight chest and sore throat than smoking ever does.  I've smoked spliffs for years and I never cough anything nasty up, I clear my throat a lot, but it's never uncomfortable and it always feels effective, just a very gentle throat clearing (barely a cough) and when I do it it feels like whatever I was trying to shift has actually shifted.  My chest never feels tight and it's never a proper hacking 'smokers cough'.  The vapes on the other hand make my chest and throat feel tight, and when I cough it's one of those nasty uncomfortable coughs that feels like it's not shifting anything and you just keep hacking. 

2 people like this

@OneMorePuff Yeah I'm finding I'm coughing now quite a lot. I know it's because I'm toking too hard (volcano). Apparently you're supposed to sip. I just can't get used to it/keep forgetting. I hope that's the reason anyway. 

I was thinking of a portable, didn't fancy shelling out another 200quid now so I might have a look at the dyna, I know it's more of a faff with the lighter/blow torch but it would only be for occasional use. Glad to hear you're liking the Mighty though. Go a bit easier on your inhale and see how you get on.

@OneMorePuff try playing around with packing the bowl tighter/looser see if there’s any difference on your chest. Probably pack it looser might be a lighter vape.