Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

OneMorePuff

Best dry herb vape for mouth to lung vaping?

58 posts in this topic

Weirdly wi quitting the fags (again) I went straight on to a dtl vape having tried the mtl ones before an I been fine wi it for near 2 years now 

Weed vape on the other hand not so successful wi my splinter I use it aye but keep goin back to the spliffs 

Edit for bastard autocorrect 

Edited by McHazy
3 people like this

Just now, Keye said:

Thanks again @SYZYGY . So is this the difference between that PG and SG or something, the Paraglycol or something they put in the juice to make it work? And that's the big cloud/little mist difference?

No worries :yep: In short, VG (Vegetable Glycerin) is thicker, smoother on the throat, and produces more vapour. PG (Propylene Glycol) is thinner, gives a harsher throat hit and produces little vapour. The standard VG:PG mix for MTL e-cigs is 50:50, for DTL 70:30 or 80:20.  

2 people like this

@McHazy Some people have sensitivity issues with PG and get along better with DTL kits. Others just prefer it - everyone's different after all. 

The Splinter is a funny one. I have the Splinter Z which has a slightly looser draw but have used both. I get great flavour from small sips (after a lot of huffing and puffing to get the thing warmed up) but for me it's one of the hardest vapes to get a satisfying hit from. Too hot and dry without a glass piece for a proper extraction, and far too easy to combust with a glass piece. Will probably sell mine. 

1 person likes this

@SYZYGY It's the v2 I have tried a couple o different profiles on the mod but still not found a proper satisfactory setting like I would like a mighty but waaay outta my price range that lol

1 person likes this

@McHazy Tried a Dynavap man? Cheaper end of things and hit like a champ every time, once you've got the heating technique down :yep: 

3 people like this

I wouldna mind tryin one o the dynavaps but money is so fuckin tight atm that every penny is a bastard prisoner 

Gonna dig the splinter out again tho an try an get used to it need to get away fae baccy spliffs like 

Edit cause fuck bloody autocorrect 

Edited by McHazy
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, SYZYGY said:

There's not many weed vapes that cater for the MTL crowd who are accustomed to joints rather than bongs.

The enjoint system I use the jackpods from is a joint/vape type thing you can put carbon filter tips in it too.

1 person likes this

Fucking acronyms, definitely getting worse than the yanks lol 

3 people like this

38 minutes ago, Exhale said:

The enjoint system I use the jackpods from is a joint/vape type thing you can put carbon filter tips in it too.

Isn't that just a one-hitter combustion pipe tho, with pods for pre-loading? 

1 person likes this

Just now, SYZYGY said:

Isn't that just a one-hitter combustion pipe tho, with pods for pre-loading?

checking it now mate that's what it says, my apologies! 

when I bought the jackpods they marketed it as a vape like the old bullets with the cooling paths and shit.

the enjoint baskets are even different I can't find the jack pods now FML (do you know what that acronym is? lol)

2 people like this

1 hour ago, SYZYGY said:

The Splinter is a funny one. I have the Splinter Z which has a slightly looser draw but have used both. I get great flavour from small sips (after a lot of huffing and puffing to get the thing warmed up) but for me it's one of the hardest vapes to get a satisfying hit from. Too hot and dry without a glass piece for a proper extraction, and far too easy to combust with a glass piece. Will probably sell mine. 

This is exactly my take on the V2 splinter. 

Haven't even thought about using it since i got a crafty+.  

We should stop slagging therm off or we'll never find buyers!

3 people like this

Just now, Exhale said:

FML (do you know what that acronym is? lol)

Fluorometholone? lol 

1 person likes this

Feeding my llama.

DynaVap VapeBongs FTW lol

16 hours ago, SYZYGY said:

I was never much of a bong guy but since getting the Flowerpot I trained myself to enjoy the direct-to-lung experience. I still prefer 14mm glass pieces with a semi-restrictive draw (I like to create some pressure) and end up doing a sort of half lung hit, leaving a bit in my mouth then taking that back like a MTL hit. 

Did you try your DynaVap in the bong with a 14mm-10mm adapter? It was a game changer for me compared to using the DynaVap like a joint.