Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Josh91

Favourite nutrients

20 posts in this topic

Hi all what brand of nutrients are people buying at the moment and are you buying the full range?

That’s a very open ended question bud, it depends, as in personal preference, soil, coco , hydro, organic?

Me...I’m using canna terra in compost, through blumat drippers. Only vega, flores & rhizotonic...no other additives needed. I think the boosts good but not for the price.

Edited by Tegridy Farms

Currently using canna in hydro but I was looking for a wider view as I don’t always go hydro 

I was thinking of giving Athena a go.....

Other than that I tend to use the star from each stable if Im honest....Tried most brands at least once :yep:

Quinoa and avocado darling.

4 people like this

Canna nutrients the full range. Dont know anything different or what else to use without a mix n match of different brands 

1 person likes this

I been using growth technology green haze coco for a few years now and gives me great results (for me anyway).

an a+b grow/ bloom and wee bit mycorrhizal on pot ups.. nothing else.  Love the stuff ,easy to work with and it’s well affordable.. cheers g. 

2 people like this

ionic- simple 1 part nutrient which works well with my soft water. just grow and bloom. 

that is all you need, well that and maybe silicone, cal mag and ph down.

im also using canna this run in some coco plants, but thats just cos i had it lying around and it will go out of date soon.

3 people like this

10 hours ago, zen-ken said:

I was thinking of giving Athena a go.....

Other than that I tend to use the star from each stable if Im honest....Tried most brands at least once :yep:

I am considering the same thing would like to try Athena 

1 person likes this

Canna Coco A/B here. Also use biobiz ready mix. No calMag and No PH up/down.

Edited by MysticMeg
1 person likes this

:toldya:

4 people like this

On my last run I switched in early flower from Canna Flores to Chempak 8, the plants didn't miss a beat.  Smoking it now and it's lovely. A pic of one of them is in the running for COTC this month.

I think I'm gonna stick with chempak when I grow coco/synthetics now. Number 2 for veg, and 8 for flower. One box for £10 will make me around 2000 litres of mixed feed. Dry mixes are the way to go IMO, or you're just paying to ship water around.  Chempak 8 has no calcium, but that's fine for me as my hard water is high in calcium.   

If I have the chance to try some dedicated cannabis nutrients again I definitely will, maybe I'll do a side by side with the chempak and see what's what, if they make a big difference to the end result I'll switch back.  I'm sold on chempak for now though.  An ion is an ion, and I don't think the plant cares in the slightest where it originally came from.

3 people like this

Mainly what was GHE now called Terra Aquatica have use the maxi series , tripart and flora nova . I like them fairly cheap and no need to use cal mag etc seeing they are complete feeds. I do use Nitrozyme and roots excel for roots.  

2 people like this

44 minutes ago, Arthur Mix said:

Mainly what was GHE now called Terra Aquatica have use the maxi series , tripart and flora nova . I like them fairly cheap and no need to use cal mag etc seeing they are complete feeds. I do use Nitrozyme and roots excel for roots.  

Im going for the third run with TA.....Tried and tested nutrients imo. 

Do you bother with the fluvic (diamond nectar) ?

I love the stuff.....it chelates the nutrients a treat......its like force feeding them lol 

I tried using the silicate powder.....that didn't end well :wallbash: (Do not use it in RDWC) 

I don't fancy the bloom booster, seaweed, urtimax and use Tribus so don't use there bennies (Tribus is weird in my system.....I have to run a lower EC for it by my god the roots show you why)

Used H&G Bud xl last time as it was sat in the cupboard looking lonely lol 

1 person likes this

@zen-ken I’m not sure as it goes I got the email for the technical guy at Terra Aquatica to ask about the fulvics and humic stuff I also see they do a seaweed which I may try at some point.  Saying this will all of those apart from seaweed improve anything direct in coco. :oldtoker: I like them as a company as they don’t do silly marketing etc 

Edited by Arthur Mix
1 person likes this