Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

growinggold

Seedstockers: Gold's CBD adventure.

36 posts in this topic

Savage :ouch:

1 person likes this

if they arent dead, i am sure they will perk up. i am assuming your photos are after youve waterred them, or they are dead for sure!!!

1 person likes this

Oh no mate thats a major bummer. Hopefully they can recover. Those classic Blumats need to be close as possible to the res and the reservoir water level lower than the carrot, even then its max 200ml a day, so with a large pot you'll need multiples, sorry I didn't notice earlier and warn you.  

1 person likes this

Thanks for the kind words all. Jars are full so no sweat. Probs got about 6/8 months worth of bud stocked and years worth of tinctures. See me through the apocalypse.  This is only my own fault. 100% and I hold my hand up high. Got to show the rough with the smooth haven't you. 

Next run is going to be pot noodles fun. Each will have a tropf blumats for sure. I cannot dedicate my time watering so it's my only way to grow.   Another 6/7/8 pot noodle experiment in bound. Let's see how many I or winter cold can kill off next run..... 

Edited by growinggold
4 people like this

4 hours ago, growinggold said:

and years worth of tinctures.

Haha yes mate, my coconut oil is lasting insanely long. Its funny I can have half a tea spoon and im pretty baked all night.

A full tea spoon would make me feel uncomfortable.

Yet a friend of mine will happily have an entire heaped desert spoon. 

Seems my receptors are rather sensitive to it, which is great as 1 jar will give me 170 half tea spoons, so nearly 6 months worth, from a single oz in the mix!

Edited by superfruit
3 people like this

Oops :(

Glad your jars are full and your family are on the mend,

I'd have taken plants over a couple of family members but you've probably got your priorities right  ;) 

Anyway good to get all that bad JuJu out before the noodle comp. Think we better start a crowdfund to buy Toke a more powerful hoover.

Looking forward to some noodly goodness.

Atb

:oldtoker:

3 people like this