Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

yabbah

Best OG Kush from seed?

48 posts in this topic

Had some OG Kush the last time I was in amsterdam and I was blown away by how mellow and tasty the smoke was. Probably low key my favourite smoke when i think back on that trip...

Does anyone here have experience growing it from seed? and if so, what breeders would you recommend to buy from?

on a side note, attitudes july promotion looks pretty tasty so Im hoping to buy some OG seeds and take advantage of that deal..

1 person likes this

G13 labs blue og is worth a grow imho

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Karma has some really good OGs. His Biker Kush is very popular and I've found some very special plants in the Josh D OG. 

Archive is also known for his OG work but I've not got around to growing them yet. Casper and Face Off are probably his most popular

Edited by Bubbles Depot
6 people like this

Thanks for the reply guys, will check these out :) 

1 person likes this

Always had great success and taste doing Critical Kush by Barneys, great yield and kush taste, currently my latest diary, so easy to grow

1 person likes this

DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush (OG#18xKosher Kush) is a decent smoke, only grown two out from seed but both plants were pretty uniform and were done in 9 weeks (I overcooked them to 10wks tbh) no hermies or problems either didn't need a lot of feed but stretched a fair bit for an Indica. Yielded OK with 75g from a 6.5litre pot. Spicey hash and gas - very stinky.

I've popped 2 more :)

5 people like this

Best one i have done was Reserva privada OG18, I must get round to doing it again, decent yielding,very gassy strong smoke, stinks to fuck too.

2 people like this

20 minutes ago, DeltaMelter said:

DNA Genetics Holy Grail Kush (OG#18xKosher Kush) is a decent smoke, only grown two out from seed but both plants were pretty uniform and were done in 9 weeks (I overcooked them to 10wks tbh) no hermies or problems either didn't need a lot of feed but stretched a fair bit for an Indica. Yielded OK with 75g from a 6.5litre pot. Spicey hash and gas - very stinky.

I've popped 2 more :)

You get 3 free seeds of this with any Pack on tude. The OG reserva and DNA use,   is the strongest and flavoursome OG I tried . It heats up your face on some finds and is really strong if you can search through.

1 person likes this

I just had a go with OG#18 and purple OG#18.

Both had absolutely no Gas or OG in them. They were an okay smoke but nothing to write home about. 

Karma would be my bet as well.

3 people like this

I can't say that I've grown many OG Kush strains. 

Black D OG by HSO if you can still get a hold of them,

was very nice indeed :D

Atb 

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

FDM have an OG mix on the site store

25 seeds for £25 

5 people like this

Posted (edited)

Just dried an OG Mix from FDM. It’s curing now. Still smells like dogshit and fart gas. Had a smoke of it last night. Holy fuck it’s strong. Proper eye puffy stone. Doesn’t taste like poo or farts though. Just a good old fashioned weed taste. Obviously the downside is you don’t know what you’ve grown. But if you are knowledgeable about weed, unlike me, you might be able to pin down some traits, smells and tastes. £25 for 25 seeds. What’s not to like :) 

edit - this is the bumpf from the website 

With the OG mix you’ll get a random selection comprising these and other elite OG cut crosses with our Bubblegum and Sweet Tooth:

True OG x Sweet Tooth #4

Fire OG x Sweet Tooth #4

Chemdog 4 x Bubblegum

SFV OG x Bubblegum

Platinum OG x Bubblegum

(Tahoe OG x Platinum OG) x Sweet Tooth #4

OGKB x Bubblegum

Tahoe OG x Bubblegum

NYSD x Sweet Tooth #4

Edited by mikeydoughnut
3 people like this

5 hours ago, SkullDuggery said:

FDM have an OG mix on the site store

25 seeds for £25 

Nice! i have 2 in early veg and they already smell 

2 people like this

Og#18 was best ive done however did do one again recently and was hardly any flavour and didnt look right but was a promo freebie when i bought purple wreck and again not the same as it was.

Trying Josh D Og next 

3 people like this

KarmaRado (Triangle Kush x SFV OG Kush x White OG) by Karma Squad seeds, though I don't know if seeds are still available anywhere, sold out at attitude

1 person likes this