Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

TY58SEN

Newbie needs help

34 posts in this topic

3 horizontal white lines in top right corner, click it.  Click browse, then gallery, than scroll  all the way down to add images.  You will need to resize photos under 1mb, I use puma app for android. 

Just now, Shumroom said:

Great way to end up fucked :police:

You don't know where he/she is, let's assume it's Spain or Portugal. 

2 people like this

large.20210730_113836.jpglarge.20210730_113828.jpglarge.20210730_113754.jpglarge.20210730_113200.jpg

I worked it out lol

1 person likes this

It's a big tent with tiny lights, there are much bigger grows on here. Well not in size but what weight they'd pull easily. 

1kw leds aren't that rare, I seem someone running 2 with a 600 lol

2 people like this

Just now, KC said:

It's a big tent with tiny lights, there are much bigger grows on here. Well not in size but what weight they'd pull easily. 

1kw leds aren't that rare, I seem someone running 2 with a 600 lol

So 4x mars ts1000 isn't enough for 5 plants? Or do I need more 

1 person likes this

That's fine, it's just the tent is too big. To late now though :)

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

Android has a image resizing built in, no need for 3rd party apps:yep:

Edited by Military Grade
1 person likes this

Speaking from experience you shoul look at your extraction and heed the advice of @Dodgee as he is spot on.

My first grow I went in with a tent half your size with 2x 600w HPS and a 6inch extraction and it just wasn't up to the job. the thing I found was veg was ok but when in flower it was problem after problem ending up with bud rot. Took me a few more grows to work out that extraction and airflow is not an area to cut corners on. E

Good luck with the grow dude

2 people like this

They're a 150w, I just had a look. More than I thought. It would still take 10 to cover a 2msq tent. That's huge. Most of us have 80cm sq jobbies lol

Just don't use all of it and you'll be fine mate. Those fans are tiny though, might need a rethink there. Best of luck. 

That's the wierd thinglol just 1x 4 inch inline fan and the sides of the tent with quite a bit of force. It absolutely stinks in the tent but can't smell a thing outside of it. 

Does the leaves look OK thr thin ones curling?

I have a huge 10 inch super powerful thing but it's to noisy. This is in my garage and the whole street will hear it that's why I opted for these for the silence 

They don't look too bad, they won't stink until flower. What is the 10 inch fan, you might be able to find a controller to suit it and then you can turn it down loads. Needs a fuck off big carbon filter though. 

I got it given its a big ass metal thing someone has bodged a dimmable light switch to it so it can be turned down but not sure I trust it . Let me get a photo of it 

large.20210730_182117-imresizer.jpglarge.20210730_182053-imresizer.jpglarge.20210730_182046-imresizer.jpg