Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Joolz

** Win a "Par Plus 240 LED " + Ugorg #1 BX1 and Cookies BX1

373 posts in this topic

Because i have a pretty sorry seed collection and i could really use the light to veg with

2 people like this

Great prize I deserve to win this as I have been working so hard but if I don’t I will be happy for who ever wins as they look great 

2 people like this

deserve to win because

I have a plant outside which is being deprived of light with all the rain and over cast days. Not to mention being attacked by all sorts of bugs. This is my only form of smoke for the year and i have already lost one auto early due to the high humidity and wet weather casing bud rot something i have no control over.  

Lockdown made me move house at the start of the year to be with a vulnerable person forcing my indoor setup to be shut down. Having spent the last 7 months now away from home I've shown my family member how these beautiful plants grow, showing how it tracks the sun through out the day, how the leaves drop just before darkness and rise again in the morning. I've also talked them through the training process and why we do it.  They have been amazed at the speed these plants can grow. And now they realise there is a lot more then just getting high to produce are own supply. 

They have also seen how gutted i was when i had to chop 1 of my 2 plants early to stop the spread of the rot. The plant still had made 4/5 weeks left due to the slow outdoor growth. Its was a frosty and sticky plant but had not progressed enough to have any real effect with the trichomes still mostly all clear.  My 2nd plant has just entered flower and if this goes wrong then that is me without anything to smoke for this year. They have said i could bring it indoors but i cannot bring over my aircooled HID as there is not enough space. Its left me with the option of leave it outside and risk it too going mouldy or bring it in under a cheap 150cfl which is the wrong spectrum and not powerful enough to fully finish a plant in flower. its a great veg bulb though. I could hang this light in the loft and not have to worry about the heat, meaning i could hopefully produce some buds to smoke before the year ends. 

If 2021 has taught me anything, its shown me that growing outdoors suks.  Its great when the sun shines, but being plagued with bugs and bad weather it makes me wish i was back indoors in a nice clean, controlled environment. 

5 people like this

A free comp you say? Nothing better for a tight as fook Scotsman who canny grow a toenail properly,let alone ugorgs amazing genetics with a dream light!   Guid luck to all.

4 people like this

Punch  me I’m dreaming!!!    A 2nd go at amazing  free stuff… it’s like Xmas :cowboy:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

I'm 57 tomorrow... Elite genetics + 240 LED = Best birthday present since my Vespa 90... for my 17th.

Great comp as always.

ATB

PR

Edited by Punta Roja
5 people like this

Just now, Punta Roja said:

I'm 57 tomorrow

Happy Birthday mate - if I dont win I hope you do :) but, I'm feeling lucky!

4 people like this

Nice prize guys, I deserve to win because, I need all the upgrades I can at the moment. Every little helps. 

Good luck to all. 

2 people like this

I also deserve to win because LED's are the future. :skin_up:

1 person likes this

What a fabulous competition and very generous. I don't really deserve to win but it would be great if I did .

1 person likes this

if i was deserving enough to win, i would donate the light to a needy grower around here as i have more than enough to light the local football ground, but i would want to keep the seeds, does that seem fair? :angel_not:

7 people like this

3rd entry:

Because I take the time to read, and do my best to obey all the rules.

:yep:

2 people like this

Fingers crossed  :bong:

1 person likes this

1st I deserve to win as I think I’m one of the few dinosaurs still rocking a hps, thanks for the opportunity.

2 people like this

2nd, Because I need more seeds to justify to the wife the dedicated seed fridge I just bought.

good luck everyone 

:yinyang:

G

4 people like this