Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Guggsy

Is This Going Hermy On Me?

Can Anyone tell me by looking at these picture If my plant is going hermy on me. The plant is into flowering stage but i noticed a couple of ball sacks. is this normal or is it turning. There are 2 different Plants. 1 I think is ok, but the buds aren't very big. 

Please advise

large.60f6a6307c9ed_possibleherme.jpglarge.60f6a637d4c76_possibleherme2.jpg

1 person likes this

Just now, Guggsy said:

Can Anyone tell me by looking at these picture If my plant is going hermy on me.

it looks like a nice strong girl mate, those are female preflowers on the stems

2 people like this

Female and nothing to panic about.

2 people like this

@ratdog and @tokenroll Thankyou Worry over. It's just that one day I went to check on them and noticed pistels (white hairy bits) had fallen off which may have been caused by stress. which can cause plants to turn herme I have Also noticed some of the larger fan leaves turning yellow. which is either due to plant maturity, natural cycle to help plants concentrate on buds or not enough food. or over watering. But the latter i never saw leafs drooping as sometimes happens when you over water. As i am growing in soil/compost PH levels aren't an issue, as the soil/compost levels that. PH level concerns mainly for hydroponics. 

1 minute ago, Guggsy said:

I have Also noticed some of the larger fan leaves turning yellow. which is either due to plant maturity, natural cycle to help plants concentrate on buds or not enough food.

At the stage they are at any yellowing of the large fan leaves is 100% due to hunger.

Post some photos of the whole plants and from above the leaves rather than below if you can.

Also let us know what compost they are in? And if you've fed them already how much and what type of feed?

Edited by latigid aikon
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Guggsy said:

I went to check on them and noticed pistels (white hairy bits) had fallen off which may have been caused by stress.

they don't fall off, they die back (turn brown)

and the if they turn hermie it will be bad genes rather than stress, if it was stress i would have had lots of them lol

@latigid aikon So i am sorry but i am unable to take pictures from above but i tried to show you the best i could. I have also just fed them as well. with about 70ml of Plant Magic soil bloom in 18 litres of water, between 7 plants. Which sit in 11 litre pots, and Using plant Magic supreme soil.

large.DSC_0226.jpglarge.DSC_0228.jpglarge.DSC_0229.jpg

Also bellow are 2 Skunk 1 Plants. Both Autos as I only grow Autos 1 seems to have buds, but the other no buds just looks like still vegging and growing where buds are supposed to be. All planted at the same time.

large.60f6fff25d9f7_budsskunk1.jpglarge.60f6ffe9dd4e6_nobudsskunk1.jpg

They just look a bit hungry to me, now you've fed them it shouldn't get any worse.

Those photos are fine, I didn't mean from directly above, just so we could see the top side of the leaves.

@latigid aikon any idea's of what is going on with the last 2 pictures. the 2nd skunk picture doesn't seen to be budding, just growing more leafy, and yet they are both the same. Skunk 1

Sorry, I can't really help with the auto side of things, I've never grown one!

19 minutes ago, latigid aikon said:

Sorry, I can't really help with the auto side of things, I've never grown one!

No worries, see if anyone else knows.

1 person likes this