Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

ledgrowlights-Craig

New Lumatek Zeus 600W Pro 2.9 Version

46 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Lumatek Zeus 600W PRO 2.9 Version - Now in stock

We're one of the first shops to receive these and we'll be price matching as always.

https://ledgrowlights.co.uk/products/lumatek-zeus-600w-pro-led-grow-light

large.ZEUS600WPRO29.jpg large.ZEUS1000WXTREMECO2-Graphs.png

The flagship model for the new range of Lumatek LED Zeus Pro grow lights is now here! Building upon the success of the existing Lumatek Zeus 600W Pro, Lumatek have now created an even more efficient LED grow light for those really wanting to get ahead of the curve. Coming in at 2.9 µmol/s/J (providing a PPF output of 1770 µmol/s for just 600 watts) there are very few manufacturers currently on the scene that can compete with this level of efficiency. By combining this new level of efficiency with the large, tried and tested strip design, Lumatek have created a winning formula for maximising photon distribution from energy consumed. This is a serious upgrade for a serious grower!

Once the test report is released and I've had a chance to do some PAR maps, I'll drop them here.

Don't forget our UK420 discount code. Use code "UK420" at the checkout for 10% off (net price).

Edited by ledgrowlights-Craig
11 people like this

Beast :) 

These units are gonna make some very happy growers,

can't to see the PAR map for this :punk:

:yinyang:

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Am nearly in the market to go Led,had my head set on the parplus but... :mellow: deary me..

Kind regards hd 

Eta.. too big for me :george:

However what a light!! 

Edited by hazydays OG
2 people like this

Not keen on the blue spectrum are they :unsure: 

3 people like this

I have £1500 exactly in my paypal any chance of a 12.5% discount code :):)

3 people like this

1 hour ago, KC said:

The red diodes are quite a bit more efficient than the others, so more emphasis on the reds is definitely helping increase overall fixture efficiency numbers.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, KC said:

If you compare it to hlg, it's a stark contrast.  They don't look keen on the broad spectrum generally.  I wonder if that's got anything to do with that high umol number. 

Numerical gymnastics. 

Edited by fatboy77
4 people like this

Ordered :)  Best customer service I've had in 20 years of hydro buying.

7 people like this

Numbers win with most people lol

5 people like this

Just put mine together and actually said out aloud "you are fkn kidding me" at how the light bars fit in. I know I'm a bit behind the times with kit but this has knocked me sideways. Whoever designed this is not paid enough, whatever it is, it's not enough. Absolutely amazing bit of kit, beautifully designed. Everything has been thought about and done properly. 
Not cheap units, but they've not cut any corners that I can see. 

I'll let you know how it performs in due course. But as of now it's a 10/10 for the light and the service.

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, treebeard2 said:

Just put mine together and actually said out aloud "you are fkn kidding me" at how the light bars fit in. I know I'm a bit behind the times with kit but this has knocked me sideways. Whoever designed this is not paid enough

I'm not to much of a fan of how the bars fit in I had to put the carbon filter on the floor from the top as run out of head room and had a couple of accidents with my elbow catching top of the bars and them dropping out on top of me buds snapped a few branches, in the end I just took the bars out so could get the cf down 

No major biggie just thought would point that out 

Edited by Warbutons
1 person likes this

Yeah I can see that happening, guess the drawbacks of easy fit is they're easy to knock out. 

Don't plan on moving them mind so once up they're not being messed with.

1 person likes this

I did the noob thing and redlined the shit out of it full blast haha. Plants soon told me to back off. 

Any signs of that par map? Not got a par meter here to tune them in so anything will help. Currently at 28" above canopy on 75%. May even drop the height and go to 50%

1 person likes this

10 hours ago, treebeard2 said:

I did the noob thing and redlined the shit out of it full blast haha. Plants soon told me to back off. 

Any signs of that par map? Not got a par meter here to tune them in so anything will help. Currently at 28" above canopy on 75%. May even drop the height and go to 50%

28" for veg should be fine. Par maps will be up in a week but I'd expect it to look similar to our scopex-680 based off the numbers.

2 people like this

I'm a week into flower, dropped the power to 50% light is now 12" above canopy.