Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Shumroom

seedstockers
Welcome to UK420

41 posts in this topic

no problems with customs from seedstockers to N.Ireland so far.

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post


20 minutes ago, tokenroll said:

no problems with customs from seedstockers to N.Ireland so far.

Duly noted.

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

@BlueberryCookie  I can confirm that Seedstockers have no problem getting seeds out to me/mainland UK.

 

My wee order of some 'Fruit Cake' and a couple of others,

arrived safe and sound earlier today :D 

 

Atb

 

 

:yinyang:

Edited by Shumroom
Eta @
10 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

@Shumroom thank you for letting me know. Gonna order some Fruit Cake & Blackberry Gum.

All the best mate

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 14/07/2021 at 7:17 AM, growinggold said:

will you be doing seeds for diaries again? Gutted I missed out on that last time with dinafem. 

 

I 100% will be doing the seeds4diary giveaways mate :yep:

 

Anyone interested, hit the PMs  ;)

 

Kind regards  :bong:

 

Mark..

11 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

 

@Seedstockers-Mark i am going to start my diary with the Runtz and Gelato41 plants they will be hitting flower in a few weeks. Are you making a sub section for diaries?.

Toke...

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Looks like a tasty menu. Will have to grab some do si dos, i wanted to try the gorilla breath from hso but missed my chance. 

5 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On ‎19‎/‎07‎/‎2021 at 0:49 PM, Shumroom said:

@BlueberryCookie  I can confirm that Seedstockers have no problem getting seeds out to me/mainland UK.

 

 

 

:yinyang:

It'll be the isle of man ,the lesser land then . 

I've tried a heap of seed stockers autos outdoors ,well ,two orders and the cheapest of them to be honest, in 2018 and 2019 when the 50% sale came ,around 4/20 . I didn't have a lot of luck with them ,poor location and the first year was wet in August but because I had so many I filled a jar at least ! The BCN was a strong ,taller auto but luck wasn't with them ,and you need luck or I do with autos especially !  I'm using the little hessian draw string bag as a pouch for a fly reel spool . 

 

3 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 7/19/2021 at 0:49 PM, Shumroom said:

I can confirm that Seedstockers have no problem getting seeds out to me/mainland UK

 

Cheers for giving me the confidence to order as this is my first post brexit purchase from the EU.

 

Went for Runtz and wedding Cake. 

4 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

Hi, @Seedstockers-Mark Im after single seeds, does you new mob do singles anywhere?

 

Super dissapointed regarding the Dinafem situation, after trying most of Dinafems auto selection over the last few years I was hoping to just pull the pin on my favorites, nice easy purchase this time round or so I thought lol.

I have managed to find some OG Kush on attitude but also after Critical 2.0 which I grew last time out and was fantastic, but I cant find any of those, can you recommend an Auto that has simlar ginetics that I can add to this years grow? Or any other flavorful indica heavey (90/10 80/20 70/30) autos from your new place if singles are an option?

A lot of new strains out there and my head is spinning again. :unsure:

Thanks brother.:king:

 

Edited by Professor Plum
typo
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
On 02/08/2021 at 11:06 PM, Professor Plum said:

Hi, @Seedstockers-Mark Im after single seeds, does you new mob do singles anywhere?

 

Super dissapointed regarding the Dinafem situation, after trying most of Dinafems auto selection over the last few years I was hoping to just pull the pin on my favorites, nice easy purchase this time round or so I thought lol.

I have managed to find some OG Kush on attitude but also after Critical 2.0 which I grew last time out and was fantastic, but I cant find any of those, can you recommend an Auto that has simlar ginetics that I can add to this years grow? Or any other flavorful indica heavey (90/10 80/20 70/30) autos from your new place if singles are an option?

A lot of new strains out there and my head is spinning again. :unsure:

Thanks brother.:king:

 

 

As far as I know single seeds is an option mate :yep:

 

If you go on site you'll see it's set at 10 seeds. You can move the slide bar for more or less seeds. I've just checked and single seeds can be added without a problem  ;)

 

Santa Marta Haze Auto 

Gelato41 Auto 

BCN power plant Auto 

Big bud Auto 

 

Would be my choices mate ;)

 

We could arrange seeds4diary if that's an option?

 

Only a PM away :)

 

Kind regards  :bong:

 

Mark..

6 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now