Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hugh Jass

Gang kick their way into house to attack man with knives and garden shears before stealing cannabis grow

44 posts in this topic

At least I’m an honest bigot and I hold people accountable. Instead of making excuses for rotten fucking scum. Fuck them. I’d give them a ride on ‘ol sparky lol 

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

I know that area very well Forest fields  is not that bad at all Arthur .

As stummer said the lot of them low life scum.

Pigs our ways are backwards still talking all that reefer madness shite.

Proper brainwashed the lot of them.Ya just have to read what the nob shite pigs says.

To see how backwards they are.

Edited by hashi
1 person likes this

Ten blokes travelling all the way from London to Nottingham just to tax a grow? They must have been well desperate, as there was only a slim chance of it actually going well :unsure:

7 people like this

So sad   :sadwalk:

2 people like this

Cunts

Hope karma finds a way to really get them back and not just a holiday behind bars.

Gives me flashbacks to the break in at me house where they first discovered my grow but i chased them out, and them returning a few days later and trying to kick in the front door.

Feel sorry for my mother who was woken up by it and made enough noise to scare them away, but not enough noise to wake me up....
How i slept through the kicking and commotion i do not know, but probably had something to do with the cheese i was growing at the time.

Good old solid wood Victorian door!

Who knows the reasons behind his break in and the circumstances surrounding it.

Same as i do not know 100% what the reasons were for my break in.

Was it random?.....
Was it a friend?......
Was it someone from here?.....

It's a reminder to all of us that we never know what can happen in this hobby...

6 people like this

Regarding London and immigrants - I found this conversation very interesting.

Love and peace

:smokin:

County lines shit I guess. 

Doesn't sound like the ten were very bright, a nice journey to Nottingham to get nicked and jailed. :rolleyes:

6 people like this

12 minutes ago, QQ710 said:

Regarding London and immigrants - I found this conversation very interesting.

Love and peace

:smokin:

As soon as I read akala deconstructs I have no interest. He’s another racial grifter. If you give me a time stamp for where he actually holds individuals to account for at least something I’ll watch it. But race baiting won’t get no airplay in my house. It’s perfectly okay to be white without guilt.

4 people like this

Have a word ffs @mikeydoughnut

7 people like this

@hashi this was in the mid 90’s was a bit different to london different type of edgy hard to explain , or maybe I wasn’t used to not being london lol 

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, mikeydoughnut said:

London man innit. All stabby yeah fam. And when you a see stabby story the names are 90% of the time either stupid fucked up made up names like Toryon or its an ethnic minority name. This is why you have a problem in London blud. Because you won’t hold people accountable and you won’t recognise a pattern. They’ll probably say they did it because it’s a white supremest society and white men wont give them jobs lol be honest for a moment then you may call me a bigot. I’ve got a battle jacket with all the childish names on. London needs a fucking nuke. What a dirty shit hole.

I don’t think anyone can argue there isn’t an issue with knife crime in London. Also can’t argue it tends to be an issue within a certain race. I wouldn’t put it down to just being a race thing though. It’s more a mixture of many other issues and is quite complex. I think one reason it seems to be more of a particular issue amongst young black men is current fashion/culture. Like you mentioning the YouTube tunes and all that. I don’t blame music entirely but do think it almost normalises stuff. Younger kids are growing up openly hearing about selling white and brown and cheffing the opps. I’m not just blaming music and I know some will say people should rap about what they live. Well I know first hand a lot of them aren’t living what they rap about. It’s the fashion and culture so they feel they have to rap as they do. Then for some I imagine it’s almost like they’ve talked themselves into a position where they now have to do it. Trust me it still ain’t gone to court but it will get mentioned soon. I know two of the biggest pussies currently on remand for stabbing someone to death over something like a half oz of weed. Been a while so can’t remember the exact amount but other kid ticked it then wouldn’t pay.

The job thing, many youngers don’t want a job, we was the same I’ll be honest. When your young your living for the moment and not thinking about the future. Everyone will tell you advice but your young and know best init. Take a low pay job, in years to come the money will go up. Or get some food off an older and have some fake respect on the estate and earn a monkey a week right now. You see the man going to work struggling or at least without the flashy goods. Or the olders on the estate in the fresh cars with the birds etc. Long term we know who wins, I know people we used to get food from in our teens. They still live on the estate, own fuck all beyond a flash car and are still selling food. It’s just getting that message through to youngsters in a world where the rap videos and others sell a dream. I mean others have even mentioned on here middle class white kids who aren’t from london trying to act the part. That’s what we’re up against.

scumbags come in all races, these sorts are what me n mine just refer to as road utes. It’s just a certain type of mentality that we knew from a young age to swerve. Knew em because how we grew up and we wasn’t ever victims on the estate. We just wasn’t as thick as these lot and guess had met other proper people. Most criminals will avoid such scummy cunts and they tend to only deal with their own and stay at that level. Even some the olders from back in the day who’s name was well known in London. Can see em now and they are either still on the same bullshit just add a few years inside and a few “baby mums” to the cv. Or came out n clocked to late they aren’t ever gonna achieve fuck all and now they are has beens wanna preach to kids. Very rare we read about these sorts in the media getting nicked in lovely houses n living the dream lol . They are just used because they are thick and wanna be the man.

10 man running up on a grow. Even if it was a 300k crop timed perfectly, that’s 30k each. If it goes wrong and someone ends up stabbed to death look at the years you’ll be facing for 30k. Hardly criminal masterminds lol . I bet in their area they are already known to old bill anyway. Minute they buy some flashy goods n act the man they’ll have old bill watching em. If some poor cunt got killed for growing some plants, it would of been so some scummy cunts could buy a white merc n couple designer T-shirt’s for summer ffs.

already posted loads and got a few ideas on solutions. Can’t say it’ll work for everyone but I know I have made more than one younger change their ways. Got more than one working instead of going down the path of being a worker. Just by talking with em not sugar coating shit when I speak to em. Ain’t some teacher who don’t know the score. Don’t get me wrong not everyone can be helped. One who I tried speaking sense to gave me a reply which told me he is destined for good things lol . His currently awaiting a court date for possession of a gun. Guess what though...surprise surprise his cried on the blower to someone we know. Also had to laugh the poor cunt said his gonna try do a plastering course inside n come out n work with his uncle doing that. Could of just gone to college n saved himself a lot of time init lol like I say not everyone can be helped n have to find out for themselves.

London is a shithole but it’s our shithole lol . Not everyone is stabbing each other and can have some blinding nights out. When covids over and everything’s properly open up. Your more than welcome to make your way down here n give you a tour mate. You pay for your travel down here but won’t see you put your hand in your pocket for a single drink or anything else. I’ve had some the best nights out in parts of london people describe as bad areas. It’s how you carry yourself n sounds cheesy but the energy you put out. Anyway long old post but had to least try defend my shithole lol offer is genuinely there as well so take advantage of it if ya want and come visit.

12 people like this

51 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

As soon as I read akala deconstructs I have no interest. He’s another racial grifter. If you give me a time stamp for where he actually holds individuals to account for at least something I’ll watch it. But race baiting won’t get no airplay in my house. It’s perfectly okay to be white without guilt.

Bill Hicks would turn in his grave!

Posted (edited)

34 minutes ago, stummer said:

I wouldn’t put it down to just being a race thing though. It’s more a mixture of many other issues and is quite complex.

I don’t think it’s because they’re black. The vast majority get on like me n thee. But they are over represented. Why? Where are the parents? Why don’t they know right from wrong? 

The job thing, many youngers don’t want a job, we was the same I’ll be honest. When your young your living for the moment and not thinking about the future

Again that’s mum and dads fault (if he’s about). It’s their job to instil work ethic and self reliance so even if you had next to fuck all you still earned it and it’s yours. 

You see the man going to work struggling or at least without the flashy goods

But he goes to work with his head held high and some self worth and respect not having to look over his shoulder or carry a blade to work.

scumbags come in all races,

Agreed. Full of bagheads up the way but there’s no stabbings every 5 minutes. If one mythers you just tell them to fuck off or they’re gonna get a hiding and they slope off. Last time I told one to fuck off or he’ll get a banjo’d he offered me a quid. Stupid cunt lol 

Hardly criminal masterminds

This is the problem. Most genuinely have the mental age of an 11 year old. School ain’t cool is it. Until you’re having to violently rob folk lol 

I’ve never been to London. Just tooooo many people and not enough space. I’d probably have a panic attack lol 

i think yer a good chap so I don’t say that about London to offend. It’s the capital of our country. People visit there and it reflects on all of us. 

My responses aren’t designed to offend either. I Don’t like to give people an easy escape. You’re hungry and steal from Mr Asda fair enough. Stabbing someone knowing you can kill them. That’s inexcusable. Like I said earlier they deserve a room temperature challenge on ol’ sparky. Watch the fucking stabbings go down then. I mean who wants to sit on an electric chair all the way to hell? lol 

Edited by mikeydoughnut
3 people like this

Just now, QQ710 said:

Bill Hicks would turn in his grave!

lol let him .... besides I heard he’s not dead. He does a show called info wars or summat lol 

3 people like this

Posted (edited)

It's a lucrative drug trade in a densely populated area. 10 million people live in the region -one fifth of England and twice the population of Scotland.  Add some trap music on YouTube where they are allowed to showcase machetes and guns taunting each others area, along with their parents not learning them respect,  equals a deadly combination. 

Edited by Hempire Road
5 people like this