Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Hugh Jass

Gang kick their way into house to attack man with knives and garden shears before stealing cannabis grow

44 posts in this topic

Sun, 13 June 2021, 5:57 pm

Watch: Gang smash into house in terrifying raid to attack man with garden shears

This shocking footage shows the moment a gang smash their way into a house and attack a man with knives and garden shears as he tries to escape. 

The gang of 10 men travelled from London to Nottingham in a convoy of vehicles before kicking down the door of the house in the Forest Fields area of the city on 20 May last year.

Footage shows the gang attacking a man as he tries to escape before they steal cannabis plants from inside the property and load them into a vehicle to flee. 

The gang of 10 men travelled to Nottingham from London in a convoy of vehicles before kicking the door in at an address in Myrtle Avenue, Forest Fields, during the early hours of 20 May, 2020. (SWNS)

Some of the men abandoned their vehicles and tried to run away as police arrived at the scene, arresting them, while others were stopped as they travelled back down the M1 to London. 

Josh Dawson, 19, Temi Peters, 22, Bilal Mohamed, 23, Jedidia Kibambe, 25, Gaele Meya, 25, Rex Kibambe, 27, Henock Eskinder, 28, Edmund Mackwar, 30, Earl Coelho De Carvalho, 23, all from London, and Toryon David, 24, of Ramsgate, Kent, have all now pleaded guilty to aggravated burglary.

Read more: Man, 29, jailed for eight years after police seize submachine gun, drugs and cash following traffic stop

They are due to be sentenced at Nottingham Crown Court on a date yet to be fixed. 

Their victim was left needing stitches for injuries to his head and shoulder.

All 10 members of the gang have now pleaded guilty to aggravated burglary and will be sentenced at a later date. (SWNS)

Detective Constable Sarah Gregg, from Nottinghamshire Police, said: "Many neighbours were disturbed by the commotion and saw this frightening incident unfold which was unacceptable to the community in Forest Fields.

"Following the report we responded quickly to secure arrests and undertook an extensive and meticulous investigation involving numerous police teams all working closely together.

"This relentless hard work and excellent teamwork led to the 10 defendants putting in early pleas and we now await their sentencing.

"I would also like to thank the public for their help with our enquiries as the investigation progressed which has helped us bring these violent offenders to justice."

The victim was left needing stitches for his injuries after the attack. (SWNS)

Detective Superintendent Mike Allen added: "Cannabis grows are often used to fund serious organised crime and drive the criminal exploitation of vulnerable adults and children of varying ages.

"Drugs production and dealing is never a low-risk venture. Weapon-enabled violence will always exist around drugs markets as different operators seek to defend, enforce or steal from others.

"Anyone partaking in such illegal activity risks not only the police knocking at their door, a journey to custody, prison time and a criminal record, but they also risk drug dealing competitors using extreme violence to gain entry to their home and being exposed to the possibility of serious injury."

He added: "Occasionally offenders looking to steal cannabis will target the wrong house.

"We never want that to happen, so if you have suspicions about the production of drugs in your community please let us know by calling Nottinghamshire Police on 101 or Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 as you don’t want that house criminals accidentally target to be yours.

"It is for this reason, as a force, we will never tire of seizing cannabis grow sites within neighbourhoods across Nottinghamshire and locking up those responsible."

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/gang-kick-house-attack-man-shears-cannabis-165714253.html

2 people like this

Scummy little cunts 

14 people like this

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Hugh Jass said:

"Cannabis grows are often used to fund serious organised crime and drive the criminal exploitation of vulnerable adults and children of varying ages.

Cannabis grows do none of those things.

What we have is too many people unwilling to put some graft in and receive delayed gratification. They want it now. Look at the ages and the names. Been listening to man dem on youtube innit. I bet none of them ever got their fucking hands dirty.

The cunt in Nottingham deserves no sympathy either since it’s the company he’s kept and his big mouth/love for money left him in a big bed he made for himself.

Put all these animals on a fucking island and let them play battle royale.

Edited by mikeydoughnut
7 people like this

Posted (edited)

Multi post apologies.... Brrrrap

Edited by mikeydoughnut

Posted (edited)

4 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

Look at the names. 

???? I've looked.... Not sure what you mean.....

Edited by M Pamplemousse
Spelling
1 person likes this

Ah Forest fields stayed there for a while used to be notorious back then .:oldtoker:

9 people like this

^ hes trying to say most of them are blacks and one muslim name...

6 people like this

Just now, dill786 said:

^ hes trying to say most of them are blacks and one muslim name...

...and the token white man...

4 people like this

Just now, Arthur Mix said:

Ah Forest fields stayed there for a while used to be notorious back then .:oldtoker:

In all my decades of living in Notts, and much of that visiting the city  area back when I was gregarious... (blues in the runner)

I never ever needed to go to Forest Fields... :skin_up:

They need to get jobs, buy their own equipment & grow their own.

3 people like this

Nothing wrong with Forest Fields. I love the bit about this type of crime not being acceptable to the community there. Hands off our grows. 

5 people like this

1 hour ago, M Pamplemousse said:

???? I've looked.... Not sure what you mean.....

London man innit. All stabby yeah fam. And when you a see stabby story the names are 90% of the time either stupid fucked up made up names like Toryon or its an ethnic minority name. This is why you have a problem in London blud. Because you won’t hold people accountable and you won’t recognise a pattern. They’ll probably say they did it because it’s a white supremest society and white men wont give them jobs lol be honest for a moment then you may call me a bigot. I’ve got a battle jacket with all the childish names on. London needs a fucking nuke. What a dirty shit hole.

2 people like this

2 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

you may call me a bigot. 

Thanks for the permission, you're a bigot. :yep: 

12 people like this

16 minutes ago, mikeydoughnut said:

London needs a fucking nuke. What a dirty shit hole.

Another 7 people shot and numerous stabbings in the shit hole. Makes Kabul look safe.

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

21 minutes ago, Larry Badgeley said:

Another 7 people shot and numerous stabbings in the shit hole. Makes Kabul look safe.

It’s a fucking dump. Only the people who live there make it so. They’re never held accountable or told uncomfortable truths. I’ll go toe to toe with reports of stabbings I bet I won’t run out of stories first. Again, it wants nuking out of existence.

Edited by mikeydoughnut
2 people like this