Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

JBICE420

COCO GROW LOWER RUN OFF EC THAN INPUT EC

23 posts in this topic

@fatboy77 are the reddening of stems magnesium related?

Not had a problem before still in single digits tho as I say apprentice 

Sorry 4:1 just looked at the report  I got 0.7 manganese doesn't list calcium and says its moderately hard what ever that means, taste like shit from the tap either way 

Just now, JBICE420 said:

Sorry 4:1 just looked at the report  I got 0.7 manganese doesn't list calcium and says its moderately hard what ever that means, taste like shit from the tap either way 

@fatboy77

6 minutes ago, The Green Manalishi said:

@fatboy77 are the reddening of stems magnesium related?

Not always.  If only it were that easy. 

Just now, JBICE420 said:

Magnesium is what your looking for.  If you're down sarf and your kettle looks like shit, chances are you don't need it.  You can always send a sample to growers ark to find that shit out if you have problems. 

Just now, fatboy77 said:

Not always.  If only it were that easy. 

Magnesium is what your looking for.  If you're down sarf and your kettle looks like shit, chances are you don't need it.  You can always send a sample to growers ark to find that shit out if you have problems. 

Midlands or a northern monkey as you southerners say

Ok thanks ill just assume its the coco being hungry hopefully things level themselves out in the next week or so 

Cheers geeza :smokin:

Posted (edited)

If the EC run off drops you either increase the EC depending on the plant stage and colour.....or you water it more often.

If the EC run off stays the same or increases very slightly then happy days.

If the EC run off increases more than 0.1 EC then lower the EC or decrease the amount you water depending on plant stage and colour.

Im old and Im being told I don't need to measure PH....there is a great site, cocoforcannabis.com that is up to date tells you why, but tbf the golden info members have submitted here is better....just harder to search for sometimes tbh lol 

I PH anyway cause I'm awkward and stuck in my ways, but ignore me as I'm wrong and need to give in lol 

Is your blue lab truncheon clean ? there bullet proof but need a gentle clean every now and then.

:oldtoker:

Edited by zen-ken
1 person likes this

7 hours ago, zen-ken said:

If the EC run off drops you either increase the EC depending on the plant stage and colour.....or you water it more often.

If the EC run off stays the same or increases very slightly then happy days.

If the EC run off increases more than 0.1 EC then lower the EC or decrease the amount you water depending on plant stage and colour.

Im old and Im being told I don't need to measure PH....there is a great site, cocoforcannabis.com that is up to date tells you why, but tbf the golden info members have submitted here is better....just harder to search for sometimes tbh lol 

I PH anyway cause I'm awkward and stuck in my ways, but ignore me as I'm wrong and need to give in lol 

Is your blue lab truncheon clean ? there bullet proof but need a gentle clean every now and then.

:oldtoker:

Ken, you increase the frequency you water when the ec rises OR falls. The act of watering restores the rhizome environment to your target. Decreasing watering wouldn't compensate for the evaporation, which causes the nutes to concentrate and give high runoff ec.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, catweazle1 said:

Ken, you increase the frequency you water when the ec rises OR falls. The act of watering restores the rhizome environment to your target. Decreasing watering wouldn't compensate for the evaporation, which causes the nutes to concentrate and give high runoff ec.

Space cake had me like wolf of Wall Street last night.... I was just staring at the screen for hours.....I didn't explain myself very well in my daze lol 

Come on....give me some credit....most of it made sense and was good advice lol it just needed more Information and explanation.

Edited by zen-ken