Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.


Gaijin

Controller 67s ordered. And so it begins ....

So I've placed my first order of many that will be placed to get my room up and running. Apparently the 67s disappear fast, so I ordered as soon as they were in stock. 

I'll be ordering AC Infinity S6 Cloudline fans and ducting. I've had to rethink and drop down from two 5x5 tents to one 5x5x and one 4x4, so I was wondering what you folks think of the following: a Carboair 50 6" (150/660) for the smaller tent and a Carboair 60 6" (150/660) in the larger tent

I'm hoping that the S6s will get the job done at less that full running capacity. Any thoughts of the set up? 

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post


On 27/04/2021 at 0:52 PM, Gaijin said:

So I've placed my first order of many that will be placed to get my room up and running. Apparently the 67s disappear fast, so I ordered as soon as they were in stock. 

I'll be ordering AC Infinity S6 Cloudline fans and ducting. I've had to rethink and drop down from two 5x5 tents to one 5x5x and one 4x4, so I was wondering what you folks think of the following: a Carboair 50 6" (150/660) for the smaller tent and a Carboair 60 6" (150/660) in the larger tent

I'm hoping that the S6s will get the job done at less that full running capacity. Any thoughts of the set up? 

 

 

 

No idea mate Im afraid!!

But im about to do the same so am following with interest!

 

Best o luck!!

Fry

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

I'd be fine running a 6 in the 5x5 and the 4x4. Sounds good bud!

So that's two extracts in two tents, using one controller? Passive intakes on both?

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
10 hours ago, anarchycamp said:

I'd be fine running a 6 in the 5x5 and the 4x4. Sounds good bud!

So that's two extracts in two tents, using one controller? Passive intakes on both?

 

Hello mate :) Seems like an eternity ago when I posted this lol  

Plan now is two build two fully insulated 5x5 grooms: one for veg and autos, one for flower. @stu914 has me leaning in that direction, although a quick couple of hours researching materials last night tells me that the initial cost will be a fair bit higher than a couple of Budbox Pros. Unless there's a cheap groom material site out there that I don't know about lol 

 

So will need two extracts. Here's the thing with the controllers: although they have the ability to control two fans/zones, they only have one probe and no place to plug in a second. So I'll have a controller for each fan/room. At this stage with passive intakes on both. I'll have to rig something up whereby I have an adjustable intake of some description. It's not like I'll see the sides of the room bowing in much. I hope not lollollol There seems to be varying opinions on passive intake size vs fan size. Seems like somewhere around 5 times the size is a popular theory on here. But I'll try and come up with something adjustable

Share this post


Link to post

Posted (edited)

@Gaijin I have an S6 with a 67 controller in a 4x4 - the only tip I can give you to help set it up is that the "OFF" setting can have a fan speed that isn't zero - that's how you can program it to run all the time and then ramp up/down based on other trigger rules for temp and humidity.

 

Took me a little while to work that out and I felt like a bit of a dunce afterward :book:

 

Edit: Just realised you bought them a while ago so will have figured that out :)

Edited by DeltaMelter
1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

@DeltaMelter   So here's the funny story ........ very early on researching setting up my first indoor grow, I was given some advice about these controllers and associated fans. But the controllers were often out of stock, so I jumped in and bought two of them when they were back in stock. Since then my plans have changed a million times - the longer you read and learn on here, the more you tweak your plans ;) 

 

I'm still waiting for my divorce to finalise. Then I'll be in a position where I can afford to buy the rest of the set up lollol So no, I haven't actually had them out of their respective boxes yet, mate. So your advice will be most handy knowing that before I start. Thanks :) 

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post

@DeltaMelter Easy bud, does this have to be used with the Bluetooth app? Don't really fancy having "inline duct fan" on the waves.

I'd be happy just setting it on the controller

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, anarchycamp said:

@DeltaMelter Easy bud, does this have to be used with the Bluetooth app? Don't really fancy having "inline duct fan" on the waves.

I'd be happy just setting it on the controller

On you're bluetooth list, on you're phone, it comes up as "ACI Universal controller" and if you click on it, it says you need an app to connect.

Doesn't tell you what app you need, or even that its a fan, you just simply open up the ac infinity app, switch on you're Bluetooth and location and it connects automatically :yep:

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now