Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Gaijin

SCROG yield question for you all

Hi folks,

Quick question for those of you with experience. Let's say a seed description states that a "400-500 g/m2" yield is achievable - how accurate is that estimate? I'm asking as I am not sure how many ladies to grow in a 1.2 x 1.2m tent, SCROG fashion. Would two be enough? Are the yields mentioned on the seeds sites realistic? In case this matters, I'll be using a Maxibright 660W LED Pro, or the Lumatek Zeus 600W Pro - haven't decided which yet - I'll be asking that question in another thread :D 

I'm looking to place my seed order during the 4/20 special offer season - one of the giveaways is a new strain that I want to try out indoors. So any advice you can give me on yield accuracy would be most appreciated :yep: 

Edited by Owderb

That is a how long is a piece of string question. Breeders will say anything and then there's the how good are you yourself at providing the correct environment for your plants to flourish

Owd

Edited by Owderb
1 person likes this

depends on, what system of growing you are planning using too, coco, soil, hydro, how long you veg for, etc etc, but environment is key, keep the temps and RH in the zone and it will help a lot. 

i would be doing 4 though , if you are in coco or soil, and dont believe anything you read on breeders packets, regarding yeild or the time they take .. its mostly shyte. 

20 minutes ago, Owderb said:

That is a how long is a piece of string question. Breeders will say anything and then there's the how good are you yourself at providing the correct environment for your plants to flourish

Owd

fair point mate. Silly question

I guess the best way to find out will be to over estimate how many plants to grow at first and then have a better idea for successive grows