Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

SalviaWisdom

Terps Army in Barcelona ? Your Opinions ?

42 posts in this topic

If anyone has been to Barcelona on here, have they been to Terps Army ?

Providing all goes well with Corona, we do plan on hitting Barcelona as soon as we can travel again. Have any of you been ? If so what was the smoke like ? Have you got any other recommendations for clubs ? We are looking for mainly cali type flower.

Just now, SalviaWisdom said:

We are looking for mainly cali type flower.

lol   

5 people like this

2 minutes ago, Saddam said:

lol   

LOL, I know we have UK coming in like Cali. However, the term was used as in I am looking for something to smoke on that would equal the quality of a california medical dispensary, I hope that clears up any confusion on my use of the word "cali type flower"lol   

I went to Amsterdam last year and was surprised at how much the quality had gone down the pan, I am looking for somewhere reputable, that will provide oil, edibles and weed that will be on par with the best medical dispensaries in the world. Help a brother out!

Edited by SalviaWisdom
1 person likes this

No confusion, I just thought is was bit of a weird thing to say. When you find a dispensary that's willing to cater to tourists, be sure to ask  them for their best cali flowers, I'm sure it'll go down well. lol     

7 hours ago, Saddam said:

No confusion, I just thought is was bit of a weird thing to say. When you find a dispensary that's willing to cater to tourists, be sure to ask  them for their best cali flowers, I'm sure it'll go down well. lol     

Found this from the Plug. Nuff said. Not sure why you have such a big hang up about me saying "Cali type flower" majority people know what I mean by when I say that! To me it comes across as wierd that that you find it strange when someone says "cali flower" lol  however, different strokes for different folks I guess, we'll have to agree to disagree on that one. Anyways, only looking for good vibes only and for people who are knowledgeable on the subject and can provide genuine insight from some good clubs over there. Thanks.

Edited by lildaveham
Remove price list for Bcn coffee shop.

22 minutes ago, SalviaWisdom said:

Not sure why you have such a big hang up about me saying "Cali type flower"

Because you're going to Spain. :russian:  It's like going  to Russia and asking  the bartender for a good English vodka.  

Anyway, you're looking for a hookup, and posting spammy adverts which contain prices  so I'm going to put you on ignore before you needlessly quote me again. 

2 people like this

Can't help you mate but am interested also as been wanting to have a trip down.

And even living in France they are beginning to allow the sale of non French wine! Some of its quite good too... I like a good rioja!

Sad that a genuine discussion often turns to ridicule on here.

4 people like this

Unfortunately pal,the cali type there is the same as here. I can't see too many clubs having a real link. 

You'll still have a banger if you're going for oil/edibles though

If you want Spanish weed go to Spain, if you want Cali weed go to Cali. 

I don’t think anyone can 100% verify the weed in Spain comes from America so if you want to smoke Californian dispensary quality weed (whatever that may mean:g:) go to the place where it is 100% going to be what you want. 

:yinyang:

13 people like this

7 hours ago, SalviaWisdom said:

Never been, but I know of someone who was growing some nice looking Wedding Cake, Gelato etc for Terps Army before covid, so I expect you'll find what you're looking for.

Only place I've been there is Tresor. I was happy with the weed I got there. The best was right up there with weed I've had from top notch West Coast dispensaries.

I think I did a review post about Tresor which will have more details. Gelato and Mimosa stick in my mind but there were others.

And to all the critics, do you expect the OP to restrict himself to traditional Spanish delights like Critical and soap bar? If I'm going somewhere I can buy legal weed I tend to gravitate towards the hype strains, it's only natural to want to try some hopefully selected versions from a hopefully reliable source.

2 people like this

4 hours ago, SalviaWisdom said:

Not sure why you have such a big hang up about me saying "Cali type flower" majority people know what I mean

Its because it happens to be the "in" thing at the moment so a lot of folk have fell for it and jumped on the bandwagon so a hell of a lot of weed is called Cali weed when its actually more likely to be weed from anywhere else thats labelled that to shove the price up

Owd

14 people like this

21 minutes ago, Absurdist said:

Never been, but I know of someone who was growing some nice looking Wedding Cake, Gelato etc for Terps Army before covid, so I expect you'll find what you're looking for.

Only place I've been there is Tresor. I was happy with the weed I got there. The best was right up there with weed I've had from top notch West Coast dispensaries.

I think I did a review post about Tresor which will have more details. Gelato and Mimosa stick in my mind but there were others.

And to all the critics, do you expect the OP to restrict himself to traditional Spanish delights like Critical and soap bar? If I'm going somewhere I can buy legal weed I tend to gravitate towards the hype strains, it's only natural to want to try some hopefully selected versions from a hopefully reliable source.

Nah,just not to expect to find weed actually grown in the US there

10 hours ago, SalviaWisdom said:

Providing all goes well with Corona, we do plan on hitting Barcelona as soon as we can travel again. Have any of you been ? If so what was the smoke like ? Have you got any other recommendations for clubs ? We are looking for mainly cali type flower.

I live 40 minutes from Barcelona, but due to lockdown issues I haven't been to any of the regular clubs. My suggestion would be to Google the Weedr club, it's very easy to get membership and they'll even do same day delivery to the hotel you are staying at.  :hippy:

3 people like this

2 hours ago, anarchycamp said:

Nah,just not to expect to find weed actually grown in the US there

I think the op stated 'cali type' not grown in the US....