Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Revive

Revives outdoor shenanigans 2021

808 posts in this topic
9 hours ago, Revive said:

Thanks buddy.. hard work but you get out what you put in dude.. glad to hear there's is some useful info for you.. all about the sharing dude and none of us will ever stop learning..

Trimming is the bitch part of a big harvest.. no I don't use a trim bowl mate.. took a diff approach this season as I normally wet trim before drying.. this time i just removed all the fans onsite aswell as a quick rough trim leaving most of the sugar leaf on the buds.. cut into manageable bits its then hung for a slow dry.. once im there i destalk and jar for curing.. the sugar leaf i just remove as I go and collect for bubble.. much easier process and will roll this way for the foreseeable.. I only grow for me so this isn't a big deal, the sugar leaf is coating in trichs so even without removing it the smoke is still nice once its all fully cured.. win win 

Appreciate the kind words dude.. be lucky :yinyang:

Yeah nice one man! Total respect!

I spent lockdown researching , finally after 15 years of wanting to guerilla I finally did.. had a successful first year..learnt loads tho you know along the way. Trim time killed me tho hahahha 

1 person likes this

Would upload if I knew how to?

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Madmacca said:

Would upload if I knew how to?

There's a guide somewhere mate that shows you.. its quite easy once you know how even for a stoner like me... get a diary running dude really handy to keep track of what you been doing and when.. good luck for the comming season :yep:

@Madmacca here you go mate

2 people like this

On 30/10/2021 at 2:47 AM, Revive said:

Another tidy bit of sun grown organic bud.. looks a bit special this 1..

Rene gold :yep:large.Screenshot_20211030-001753_Gallery_compress14.jpgthe bud is stacking up now folks.. gonna need a few more jars i think ;)

large.20211029_223207_compress82.jpgconsidering its been a funny old season the prize has been a plenty.. the target has already been hit so this lots a bonus.. happy days folks :yep:

Hey man, nice diary! That rene gold looks bangin.... where can I get some seeds of this specimen? 

2 people like this

Just now, polishninja said:

Hey man, nice diary! That rene gold looks bangin.... where can I get some seeds of this specimen? 

You can't mate.. its a cross from a pal of mine. Rene x GG3... it is a banging bit of bud and bullet proof outdoors.. some cuts going out again this season from a mum I now keep :yep:

3 people like this

Inbox me please :yinyang:

1 person likes this

Inbox me please :yinyang:

Whats up dude?

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Revive said:

Whats up dude?

Idk how to use private messages on uk420 yet. Anyway, maybe next season. Just looking at the pics I would love to get my hands on one of these clones and have my own mother. Looks like AAA grade outdoor bud.

1 person likes this

@polishninja you might want to check the site rules again mate, wouldn't want you to get in any trouble. 

3 people like this

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

@polishninja you might want to check the site rules again mate, wouldn't want you to get in any trouble. 

I just checked them, my bad.... i didn't know....  :wallbash:

Anyway, Have a Fruitful Season Lads, Time to Start Digging! :cowboy:

2 people like this

2 hours ago, polishninja said:

Idk how to use private messages on uk420 yet. Anyway, maybe next season. Just looking at the pics I would love to get my hands on one of these clones and have my own mother. Looks like AAA grade outdoor bud.

Dude for starters you need 50 post to use the PM and as @MindSoup points out read the rules bro its not how things work around here.. sadly I can't help with that kind of request buddy, sorry :yep:

2 people like this

I just checked them, my bad.... i didn't know....  :wallbash:

Anyway, Have a Fruitful Season Lads, Time to Start Digging! :cowboy:

Get those boots on fella :yep:

2 people like this