Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Revive

Revives outdoor shenanigans 2021

808 posts in this topic
54 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

let it cure nicely for a Christmas treat

I'm having a break from dry trimming my recent outdoor haul and having a cheeky early toke of some wedding cake.

It was from clones of some bag seed plants I ran twice in my drobe.

The difference in taste in this outdoor grown stuff is amazing.

Before it's cured it's tasting sweeter and more pronounced than the indoor harvests.

It could be the drying this time, I dunno, but I can't wait to see what it's like after a good cure.

Roll on Chrimbo :-)

I may have to look around at wedding cake seed reviews and get some more in.

2 people like this

28 minutes ago, Wacky Wardrobe said:

I'm having a break from dry trimming my recent outdoor haul and having a cheeky early toke of some wedding cake.

It was from clones of some bag seed plants I ran twice in my drobe.

The difference in taste in this outdoor grown stuff is amazing.

Before it's cured it's tasting sweeter and more pronounced than the indoor harvests.

It could be the drying this time, I dunno, but I can't wait to see what it's like after a good cure.

Roll on Chrimbo :-)

I may have to look around at wedding cake seed reviews and get some more in.

I cant be arsed to dry trim all that bud.. i normally trim wet but this time around thought id try something diff.. figure I'll just trim as I go its no real biggy.. however waiting to here how @Slippy One gets on with his new toy ( trim bag) might just bite the bit and grab one if there as good as they look in the vid.. few hours work it would be done and dusted.. think thats a bit of me right there :yep:

Edited by Revive
1 person likes this

2 coffee's and 2 bangers and I still can't get out the house, oh my the ups and downs lollol

Shit to do folks, there may just be some action later.. not sure if it will be good or bad but let's hope I get the lions share and not the rot.. :yep:

Just now, Revive said:

I cant be arsed to dry trim all that bud.

I'm only a recent convert to dry trimming.

I've definitely found it slows the dry for me which has improved flavour.

I don't actually find it takes any longer. Perhaps less time in fact as I'm not a fussy trimmer and lots of what I'd trim just pulls or crumbles off.

A lot of the little low stuff gets stripped off by pulling stalks between finger and thumb for the trimmings bag.

You have to bear in mind I have considerably less on my hands than yourself so a labour saving device might be in order for you.

My only area of concern might be that it looks like a lot of outdoor stuff isn't as dense as the buds some devices might operate best on?

1 person likes this

Just now, Wacky Wardrobe said:

This. :yep:

4 people like this

Just now, Wacky Wardrobe said:

I'm only a recent convert to dry trimming.

I don't actually find it takes any longer. Perhaps less time in fact as I'm not a fussy trimmer and lots of what I'd trim just pulls or crumbles off.

A lot of the little low stuff gets stripped off by pulling stalks between finger and thumb for the trimmings bag.

You have to bear in mind I have considerably less on my hands than yourself so a labour saving device might be in order for you.

My only area of concern might be that it looks like a lot of outdoor stuff isn't as dense as the buds some devices might operate best on?

As you say when dried right most of the sugar leaf just picks off.. as its for me im not bothered by that.. i mean you could just spend an hour here and there trimming a few for the weeks mess..  the only downside to this is a dont have all the trim in 1 go for making hash or oil

I'll prob collect the better buds out the jars when I have a chance with the smaller stuff going in the hash stash.. you may have a point with the bud density although lots of mine are pretty dense tbh..we shall see

3 people like this

Just now, Slippy One said:

This. :yep:

For sure

3 people like this

large.Screenshot_20211030-140640_Gallery_compress13.jpgthe seasons most resinous award goes to the rene gold.. an insanely sticky icky bit of bud :yep:

8 people like this

I got the urge this eve to go and check on the last 2 fast zkittles that was left on the knotweed plot.. it was already dark but as I have already harvested a good few girls in the dark this season I thought fuk it why not.. I can get on here when its light but getting it hung in the lockup is much safer when its late.. well I can tell you it was not the best sight.. rot is rife now and is all over both of these.. I had the kit with me so took down the smaller 1 of the 2.. pretty big losses on her sadly at least 30% its much darker on this plot i guess cause its deep surrounding vegetation and there was no moon to give me some help.. did my best and just fuked off what looked suspect.. didnt want to take any chances so anything near any rot went too.. still she filled a few shelves on the net so not all lost.. I really was struggling to see but wanted them down.. started on the second 1 then thought better of it as it was pointless even with the torch here and there.. there is still some good bud on this other girl but I could see loads of rot.. pushed a lil to far as a week back they was pretty much clear.. gonna return tomorrow in the light to salvage what I can.. is soaking over here atm plants was dripping wet from the high humidity and mist that was lurking around so im not really suprised, think its asking a lot to expect them to be rot free.. ill get some pics later from what came off the smaller 1 and do the same if I manage to get the last girl down this afternoon.. weather here is mental ...rain and gales right about now so let's hope that clears up later.. have a great day y'all and keep it green :yinyang:

5 people like this

I reckon the knotweed isn't helping keep the rot away. I'm wary of growing near the stuff after a bad experience. It's a shade trap that blocks wind occasionally attracting council contractors. :yep:

Good job on the Rens, that's a lovely jar of nugs, I bet they're great after a 2 month cure! :D

3 people like this

Lovely diary mate expect nothing less.

3 people like this

On 05/11/2021 at 8:13 PM, Slippy One said:

I reckon the knotweed isn't helping keep the rot away. I'm wary of growing near the stuff after a bad experience. It's a shade trap that blocks wind occasionally attracting council contractors. :yep:

Good job on the Rens, that's a lovely jar of nugs, I bet they're great after a 2 month cure! :D

Its the knotweed that allows me to grow in this plot.. theres plenty of airflow mate so doubt that plays a part.. I mean let's face it its been pretty shitty weather wise most of the season and its November so expected really..

Thanks mate im sure the cure will only make it better so looking forward to it. :yep:

18 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Lovely diary mate expect nothing less.

Thanks dude.. how you been? Not seen you around these parts this season. Hope all is well@Exile420 be lucky mate :yep:

2 hours ago, Revive said:

Thanks dude.. how you been? Not seen you around these parts this season. Hope all is well@Exile420 be lucky mate :yep:

Am brilliant mate never better, yeah been a wild year for me mate. All good though :D

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Exile420 said:

Am brilliant mate never better, yeah been a wild year for me mate. All good though :D

Good to hear mate.. you at it next season?

I'll look forward to seeing what you get up to bro..

Be lucky Exile :yinyang: