Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Revive

Revives outdoor shenanigans 2021

780 posts in this topic

What is rene gold mate? 

1 person likes this

2 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Stacking it up now mate, nice healthy supply for the coming year. 

Yeah mate its been a good harvest this year.. got plenty to get me through.. bit more to get in yet then I can get some rest.. been all go lately.. the end of season is a bit love hate for me dude.. love the fact the graft is over but hate the fact I don't have plants to tend to.. being my hobby as well as feeding my greedy habit I miss it ya know.. few months we will all be at it again :yep:

12 minutes ago, geo1 said:

What is rene gold mate? 

Rene x gg3 mate (gorrilla gold 3)

Edited by Revive
3 people like this

What is rene though Haha. Is that a cross from eelhelmet?

2 people like this

13 minutes ago, geo1 said:

What is rene though Haha. Is that a cross from eelhelmet?

rene is name of a strain thats popular in canada. named after the cannabis activist renee boje. just looked it up. its Himalayan indica x skunk no 1

Edited by the ferret
4 people like this

30 minutes ago, the ferret said:

rene is name of a strain thats popular in canada. named after the cannabis activist renee boje. just looked it up. its Himalayan indica x skunk no 1

Yep bang on.. thanks ferret

3 people like this

This weather is fuking with my plans folks.. dont fancy a pitch black midnight harvest in the pissing rain lol

But you know me I will be getting wet it seems :wallbash:

1 person likes this

Right folks im lagging behind again.. so from the last post I was gonna get over the auto plot early hours of the morn to get the rest of my rene golds.. 3 of the smaller ones left but I know others is rot on those from my last visit a few days back.. also as said wanted to check on the fast zkittles again, she had rot nipped out last visit and wanted a lil bit more time out of her really..as we no the rot don't wait so I will make this decision on weather to bring her home once I take another look.... well I harvested the rene gold first.. loads of rot and yellowing crinkly dying leaves everywhere but did manage to get a decent bit still to bring home from these 3.. get to the fast zkittles and as I thought more rot setting in in a few new places.. now at this stage another week would be nice but id be losing buds to rot by the day so what would be left after another week I thought.. well her time was up, not loads off her as I said rot was well and truly underway.. still some bud is better than no bud right? Well that is this plot clear now, will go back for a tidy at some point, collect up a few canes and so forth and thats that.. not sure ill use this again next season as these nighttime visits are agg,, trying to spot rot and trim is a whole diff ball game in the pitch black and with propertys backing onto this field youcant exactly go running around with a torch no matter what time you go.. Well folks we are down to 5 girls now.. 2 fast zkittles on the knotweed plot.. these should give me a decent prize.. then the lil serious 6 and the 2 lil affiedaze on the bastard plot and thats us done for 2021.. until the next bit of action goes down.. have a great day y'all and keep it green :yinyang:

couple of shit pics of what came home that night.large.20211026_032810_compress98.jpglarge.20211026_033720_compress89.jpgrene gold top pic..fast zkittles bottom pic.. 

6 people like this

Another tidy bit of sun grown organic bud.. looks a bit special this 1..

Rene gold :yep:large.Screenshot_20211030-001753_Gallery_compress14.jpgthe bud is stacking up now folks.. gonna need a few more jars i think ;)

large.20211029_223207_compress82.jpgconsidering its been a funny old season the prize has been a plenty.. the target has already been hit so this lots a bonus.. happy days folks :yep:

11 people like this

That is a beautiful bit of bud there, can't beat a bit of sungrown. 

1 person likes this

48 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

That is a beautiful bit of bud there, can't beat a bit of sungrown. 

Thanks bro.. some nice frosty girls are comming in this season mate.. Once again top shelf meds..  and as you say you can't beat a bit of sun grown erb ;)

Edited by Revive

I had a smoke of my RDXTW yesterday and its gorgeous, tastes like rhubarb and a nice uplifting but mellow buzz, really well balanced, gunna have to do my best to to savour it, let it cure nicely for a Christmas treat.

1 person likes this

Hmm sounds devine mate.. fuking hard to wait for a propper cure when its a nice bit.. I just keep nicking lil buds out the jars I cant help it lol

But as you say a nice crimbo treat.. enjoy man:yep:

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, Revive said:

Another tidy bit of sun grown organic bud.. looks a bit special this 1..

Rene gold :yep:large.Screenshot_20211030-001753_Gallery_compress14.jpgthe bud is stacking up now folks.. gonna need a few more jars i think ;)

large.20211029_223207_compress82.jpgconsidering its been a funny old season the prize has been a plenty.. the target has already been hit so this lots a bonus.. happy days folks :yep:

Well done there. And to think they were in full public view the whole time! lol

2 people like this

Just now, Slippy One said:

Well done there. And to think they were in full public view the whole time! lol

Thanks slips.. i know mate, it was a propper cheeky 1 this was..fuks knows how I got away with it tbh..just shows sometimes folk can't see further than the end of there nose :yep:

2 people like this