Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Revive

Revives outdoor shenanigans 2021

784 posts in this topic
42 minutes ago, Alys said:

Blimey! You are a liability aren't you? You are lucky you didn't break your neck or back.  I am wondering about fall restraint - none? Fall/edge protection - none? Scaffold - none?  could go on but won't. I will just say a fall won't kill you, it's the landing that does.

Rot and mould seems to me to need no time at all to get a hold and destroy months of hard work and it is sad to see so many of the regulars on here growing whether inside or outside are suffering losses.  

I am in S. England now and it is wet and mild today so not great for the plants I guess.  Thank goodness you have already harvested a lot of your crops and have drying well under way.  I hope you can get out and pull the rest in quickly without causing yourself any more pain.  Good luck and get better soon.

Shit happens Alys.. the concrete cill had been repaired by a cowboy and they just stuck the lump back in instead of bolting it to the excisting.. I wasn't to know this so not really my fault I guess..im alive thats the main thing.. still 20 odd girls out in the wild luv so only about half way at the moment.. loads of bud will be comming home during the next week as im off after today for 6 days.. ribs are agony right now..now coughing or blowing my nose.. even farting is agony.. no beans for me lollol

Hope all is well.. in my neck of the woods aye.. yep the weather is pants..

Be lucky:yinyang:

Edited by Revive
1 person likes this

Fucking hell mate, glad you're OK, could well have ended a lot worse, it's amazing what you can "get away with" sometimes, my Dad has a bit of a knack for falling off roofs and carrying om with the job lol. Just gunna have to stay extra medicated till you've healed up..

1 person likes this

Only half gathered in so far! You will need that 6 days off to get it all sorted.  

I don't think there is anything that can be done for ribs - except time and strong painkillers.  I hope you manage OK.

I'm just settling in, its odd being so far from home, I guess I'll adapt.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, MindSoup said:

Fucking hell mate, glad you're OK, could well have ended a lot worse, it's amazing what you can "get away with" sometimes, my Dad has a bit of a knack for falling off roofs and carrying om with the job lol. Just gunna have to stay extra medicated till you've healed up..

Thanks mindsoup.. I was very lucky tbf.. eating pain killers for breakfast dinner and tea and of course plenty of bangers to numb the pain ;)

Ill live :yep:

27 minutes ago, Alys said:

Only half gathered in so far! You will need that 6 days off to get it all sorted.  

I don't think there is anything that can be done for ribs - except time and strong painkillers.  I hope you manage OK.

I'm just settling in, its odd being so far from home, I guess I'll adapt.

You will be sweet love.. just roll a fattie lol

You could be anywhere in the world then ;)

Edited by Revive
1 person likes this

Hi Revive,

Sorry to hear all your problems. Are you self employed or working for 'cash', cos if you've even got a half decent employer, or your own employers liability insurance, this is something you should be thinking about.

Everything in Alys' first paragraph is spot on - and your employer's responsibility.  I appreciate that there are a million and one scenarios in the real world where this doesnt exist, but you sound pretty banged up and need time off, care and probably compensation.

All the very best, love your diaries.

Regards

Newc

yes, i am a self employed engineer who works from heights, but i am lucky enough that had the above happened to me, i would be talking to the lawyer if someone wasnt treating me like a king.

2 people like this

26 minutes ago, Newcouch said:

Hi Revive,

Sorry to hear all your problems. Are you self employed or working for 'cash', cos if you've even got a half decent employer, or your own employers liability insurance, this is something you should be thinking about.

Everything in Alys' first paragraph is spot on - and your employer's responsibility.  I appreciate that there are a million and one scenarios in the real world where this doesnt exist, but you sound pretty banged up and need time off, care and probably compensation.

All the very best, love your diaries.

Regards

Newc

yes, i am a self employed engineer who works from heights, but i am lucky enough that had the above happened to me, i would be talking to the lawyer if someone wasnt treating me like a king.

Appreciate the kind words bro.. thing is i own the company..im not gonna take my client to court and have booked myself of for the rest of the week to recover.. ill be sweet.. prob a good thing really as I stand on them all the time but much higher up.. never again my friend, lesson learnt.. glad your enjoying the diarys mate.. its about to be a busy week of harvesting and not without dramas of some kind im sure..thanks for dropping in :yep:

Edited by Revive
4 people like this

On 18/10/2021 at 6:31 AM, Revive said:

Morning folks.. right gotta make this snappy cause I gotta get to work.. things have got a bit tough for me now, not like I wasnt already up against it but I am now carrying a few injury so fuki owshow I am going to get this done.. I haven't mentioned this as of yet as this diary is about growing weedand not my personal health but i had a pretty bad fall at work last week. I fell from afist floor window after a concrete cill that I was standing on collapsed underneath me. I hit a retaining wall on the way down and then landed on a pile of old timber and nails..  smashed myself up pretty bad but was very lucky it wasn't much worse.. I think ive cracked some ribs pulled both glutes and have a fair few cuts and bruises. Like a stubborn old fool who thinks he is made of iron i didnt go hospital but tried to carry on working.. very much in pain but needing to get this job finished I have been taking painkillers to try and get through it but have now caused myself yet more issues.. I have now pulled my back and my ribs are much worse for it.. struggling to breath cough or fuking move right now but trying my best..only had yesterday to try and get to the plot and still have today to get through before i can get some rest.. did get to the knotweed plot yesterday and I can tell you the rot is well and truly taking hold.. everything left here has now got bits of rot on it here and there so the race is on..the last serious 6 on here that was pretty much ready last week had to come down.. amazing what diff a week makes as it was all over her.. loss was at least 50% and sadly that was the best part of her.. all mains were gone or going so just took what I could.. should have got her last week but with the others that came down there just wasn't time.. well look this is what came home..  large.20211017_190744_compress16.jpglarge.20211017_190809_compress62.jpglarge.20211017_190813_compress30.jpglarge.20211017_191617_compress1.jpglarge.20211017_191613_compress54.jpgits gonna get busy very soon as im not gonna push anything to far with the rot so rife everywhere.. Once there milky there comming home so it soon to be all go go go.. still got bits to collect from the plants that have already been harvested so will be getting that done too.. the fast zkittles and the second serious 6 that was hanging have now gone in big paper bags and will sit in those for a week or so.. the harvest from last night has been hung so theres more space for whats to come.. still got to jar this lot but haven't found the time yetlarge.20211017_191711_compress56.jpgso this game just got harder for me but ill do my very best to finish on a high..

Have a great day y'all and keep it green :yinyang:

Jeziz!

I can't believe it!

This is like reading a Furry Freak comic!

I'm laughing but you have my sympathy.

Try to grab yourself high potency Arnica if you don't want to go doc.

If you do go doc there's a painkiller called vitafen , take 1 every 12 hrs...it actually works but you must take it on time and taking two together doesn't help.

Nice slow psycho trimming for the weekend.

Go very gently and stay hydrated...

Gimme a shout if I can help?

Good luck with the last leg of this journey.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, kittythemonkey said:

Jeziz!

I can't believe it!

This is like reading a Furry Freak comic!

I'm laughing but you have my sympathy.

Try to grab yourself high potency Arnica if you don't want to go doc.

If you do go doc there's a painkiller called vitafen , take 1 every 12 hrs...it actually works but you must take it on time and taking two together doesn't help.

Nice slow psycho trimming for the weekend.

Go very gently and stay hydrated...

Gimme a shout if I can help?

Good luck with the last leg of this journey.

I know right  always a fuking drama lol

Yeah the arnica is good shit sadly me arms ain't long enough to apply it where needed lol

Taking co-codamol atm to get me through but in a shit load of pain and no time to rest.. worse timming ever but I gotta roll with it as its a critical part of the season right now.. the rot is rife and its a race to save whats good.. all I can do is my best so let's see how it pans out.. thanks for the concerns and tips kitty :yep:

2 people like this

How do my fellow grow buddy's.. right against the odds I have loaded up on the painkillers and made my way to the knotweed plot on a lil scavenger hunt.. the girls that have been harvested so far still had a few bits left on them to mature.. not a bad lil haul really filled pretty much a whole net and that was from just 3 of them.. still more to collect but my attention was drawn to the rot that is now all over the gaff.. loads nipped out again but fighting a losing battle.. 3 are pretty much there so will be comning down asap.. weather is fuking with my plans too so not sure how im gonna do this..gonna be a very wet and busy few days so really not looking forward to this.. my ribs and now back are screaming at me but what can I do I cant rest up knowing those girls are rotting.. gotta get them home..wanted to go to the auto plot as there's 11 girls still on there that also are prob almost done and rotting but its fuking pissing down now... well look this is the result of tonights scavenger hunt.. catch you all soon :yinyang:

Fuk I didn't do the pics lol

I'll do that right now..

Well its officially out of hand.. gonna be fun and games the next week so stay tuned y'all :)large.20211019_193017_compress66.jpglarge.20211019_192548_compress48.jpglarge.20211019_192041_compress24.jpglarge.20211019_193926_compress32.jpg

Edited by Revive
9 people like this

How do all.. right its all go with this seasons girls rotting before my eyes.. its rife folks so I have been busy trying to get these girls home.. put in 2 shifts yesterday..1 on the knotweed plot early eve until i lost the light and then was on the auto plot at 3am to bring home some of my rene gold clones.. ill get to that in a sec as you know me there's always a drama of sorts..so firstly my purple fast zkittles that has been having rot nipped out for a few weeks now including the day before this visit on my scavenger hunt.. 24 hours later its all about the place again.. she was the first to bite the bullet..

Lost about 30% of this girl all told so not so great..still feed me a decent prize but did lose some of the better parts of her.. here she islarge.20211020_171045_compress51.jpglarge.20211020_191523_compress73.jpglarge.20211020_191518_compress79.jpglarge.20211020_192454_compress34.jpgnext up was 1 of my opg x freezland..the smaller 1 of the 2 that infact was a lil more resistant to rot..after a closer look at these there really not that far away.. id looked at these recently through a scope and with the fact they was still pushing out pistils a week or so back I thought they had at least another 2 or more weeks.. scoped some buds closer to the tops and we are milky with scattered ambers..not loads but a few so all good.. the light ran out when chopping this girl so there is still a fair but on her prob another 3rd left for this eve.. rot was around 10% so im good with that.. tight nugs but not massive colas on this girl.. these were freebies from panik so anything is a bonus.. not disappointed as she did well and is some nice looking bud.. here she is.. my prettiest girl of the season this 1..large.20211020_171058_compress11.jpglarge.20211020_192719_compress29.jpglarge.20211020_192725_compress25.jpglarge.20211020_192734_compress28.jpgso the tent is filling up quick again and I'm gonna run out of room it seems..bud is fuking everywhere, jars, bags, boxes  the net is full as well as a load thats hanging.. I need some room for me cause I need to be able to work inside there.. what I do when I comeback with a harvest is strip off to me undies and socks so im as clean as I can be then get inside and zip myself in.. its only a 1.2 x 2.4 so with the rad I also have in there and the hanging net its getting tight..need to think fast on this 1..

Heres a couple more pics of the 2 other fast zkittles on here.. these are the green pheno that seem much more resistant to rot than the purple pheno.. gonna let these run a lil longer as there least affected by rot and are not quite there yet.large.20211020_171049_compress33.jpglarge.20211020_171119_compress0.jpgand finally the other opg x freezland that will be getting the chop this eve along with what is left of the other 1large.20211020_171146_compress62.jpgshe is rotting quite bad now and has already had plenty nipped off her.. Time to come home lil lady.. so the plan was to get that lot hung take some time out for food and top up the painkillers..ribs was killing by now so really needed a rest.. needed to get to this auto plot and as you no its a night shift needed here so this was the plan.. gets home and a short time later the fuking heavens opened up.. so the plan was abandoned.. fuk it came down folks my poor girls no wonder everything is on the turn with this weather.. fell a kip then woke at 2am and the rain was done. Fuk it I thought lets get this started.. I know there are girls almost done on here and I haven't been on here to check rot for a while.. this isn't a easy task as you need to try and spot rot before you rough trim and bag the bud.. my method was to start with the 3 that are very close to a big bush that I can get inside of.. well sort of it provides a lil bit of cover lets say.. id chop 3 or 4 branches and then take them to the bush..then I used a torch to check them for rot before bringing them back out into the open to rough trim them by holding them up to the night sky to creat a silhouette so i can see what I'm doing somewhat.. yes fuking agg folks..now this is where the drama kicks in.. I need to cross a bridge over a small river to get to this field and as im walking towards it I realise I cant infact see the bridge anymore.. man it was fuking flooded everywhere.. never seem this place like this but it was impossible to get into this field any other way.. water was gushing fuking everywhere and after racking my brains I thought maybe ill just go home.. but I was all prepared to get to work and id got this far so it was either fuk off home or brave it and walk through.. knowing id be soaked and have to work.. fuking grim folks as thats exactly what I did.. was a lil dodgy and the current was strong but I had to do this.. wasnt nice and was even worse when I got to the lockup as id have to pretty much strip right down now.. putting on ringing wet socks and boots on the way back home isn't a nice feeling but there you are thats what it was.. took ages to get this mission done and never got back home till 5am.. small plants these but just took the best of what I could see of 3 of these girls.. these are prob the smaller 3 out of the 10 on here as there shaded for some part of the day but they did ok.. Once again not massive colas but tight solid nugs that smell amazing and are propper sticky icky

Well look this is what came home.. the rot was minor if honest..5% each maybe if that.. hardy lil plants these, im super impressed considering there location and lack of real solid care..large.20211021_042357_compress54.jpglarge.20211021_042402_compress16.jpglarge.20211021_042417_compress64.jpglarge.20211021_043252_compress69.jpglarge.20211021_043259_compress52.jpgso we are bang up to date now but its gonna be on again later for another double shift if my body lets me.. until then have a great day you lovely people :yep:

Edited by Revive
7 people like this

Here we are again folks with another harvest.. comming in thick and fast now, fuk knows what I'm gonna do with it all lol

So the rest of the first opg x freezland from yesterday got harvested.. there was a good bit on her still so she did really well.. this was what she gave me...large.20211021_190125_compress86.jpglarge.20211021_190148_compress4.jpglarge.20211021_190158_compress42.jpgas youcan see she looks pretty good.. pleased with these tbh..

and the other bigger 1 also came down..large.20211021_192237_compress69.jpglarge.20211021_192225_compress73.jpglarge.20211021_192220_compress42.jpgshe did really well too bit more rot on her but wasn't so bad maybe 10% in the end..

not long back from getting it all hung up..getting very cramped now.. need to move the top level up really then I could get another tier in..not gonna do the night shift instead ill go down there later and try to move that top lot and rig another tier up for tommorow ..large.20211021_193615_compress55.jpglarge.20211021_193611_compress70.jpgwe are filling fast...

Have a great eve y'all and keep it green :yinyang:

7 people like this

Hey my fellow stoners.. right lilbit more action for ya.. I been on the bastard plot this eve to check up on the 4 forgotten girl ihavesitting on there.. 2x affiedaze and 2x serious 6

Each var i have 2 diff phenos of and tbh they aint looking great.. 1affie is purple as fuk now with but although she has some developed buds there small and not so dense.. trichs are already milky but these girls are clearly suffering here.  The other affie.. strong as an ox this girl very rigid and healthylooking but not much in terms of flower although once again trichs are maturing.. ive had agg with these from the get go.. very problematic right from germination till now.. same as the slug victim on the knotweed plot hardly zero bud on her either.. really not sure whats going on with these.. the 2 serious 6 are looking grim.. the runty 1was proper fuked and had a tiny bit of mature bud on her with 1small bit of rot that was fuked off.. this girl was harvested but vearlyfilled 1 tier of the 60cm net.. bud is bud my friends..

The other had no rot but no green leaf either she can sit and wait another week as she is rot free as said.. oh the purple affie had a small bud in the main cola nipped out.. these girls could well end up in the hash stash.. lets see.. well few pics of what greeted me on this visit.. there not great but I think this confirms my worry earlier on in the season.. the towers wasnt suited for this place as although the ground does not drain well its not wet enough for that method.. will put some here next year but straight into the ground as norm.. have a great eve all gonna do a big night shift later as ive made loads of space in the dry room.. bit more rene gold comming home later so I'll do some pics..

Peace :yinyang:large.20211023_174819_compress57.jpglarge.20211023_174812_compress65.jpglarge.20211023_174742_compress96.jpg2 affiedaze..large.20211023_174711_compress77.jpglarge.20211023_174724_001_compress40.jpg2 serious 6

Edited by Revive
5 people like this

How do my fellow grow buddys.. right another harvest went down early hours of this morning on the auto plot.. im nearly there now and finally into single figures with only 9 girls left out in the wild.. 1 more night on this plot and its clear.. only got 3 rene golds left and 1 Rgsc fast zkittles.. the 3 rene left have suffered..very yellow and lots of dead and dying leaves.. fair bit of rot on these and there quite small so shouldn't take long.. the fast zkittles that has been a picture of health since plant out is also very yellow and found couple bits of rot on her too.. she is near on ready so will be comming down too on the next visit I think.. had my hands full last night so will have another good look tonight and make a decision.. never got back home till 5am but its all hanging in the tent now after making more room.. 3 or 4 more harvest sessions and the season will be over for me.. well look this is what the ganja gods gave us.. nice sticky bit of bud this is, lovely tight nugs and very hardy against the rot.. 5% loss or less per plant.. not massive buds but solid as said..

Well look let's see what we got..large.20211024_042019_compress80.jpglarge.20211024_042026_compress18.jpglarge.20211024_042042_compress94.jpglarge.20211024_042109_compress71.jpglarge.20211024_043612_compress26.jpglarge.20211024_043623_compress89.jpglarge.20211024_043908_compress50.jpglarge.20211024_043916_compress75.jpghave a great day folks and keep it green :yinyang:

7 people like this

Stacking it up now mate, nice healthy supply for the coming year. 

1 person likes this