Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Revive

Revives outdoor shenanigans 2021

754 posts in this topic
3 hours ago, KC said:

I'd be sick with worry all my bud in a lockup but needs must eh! I used to rent a garage off the council a few years back and most Decembers someone would come along and break into nearly the whole row of them (looking for xmas funding no doubt). Pretty impressive as there were about 20 in a row. They were so easy to get into though.

Cracking diary buddy and some lovely looking weed too. Enjoy! :)

Hey KC.. yeah i hear ya bud there very common for break ins..im sweet with this 1 mind as its got a big security gate to get into the garage block plus unless your fully equipped then you won't never get into my 1 anyway.. plenty ofl locks and a garage defender so all good.. its set now for many seasons to come.. silent and smell free :yep:

Thanks for the kind words dude..be lucky:yinyang:

Edited by Revive
7 people like this

9 hours ago, Revive said:

Yes @B-real how you doing buddy..

Glasses left on site was an accidental error..

OPSEC??? nope not got a clue lollol

Yeah bro I just got to be as careful as I can.. as said before a copper lives opposite me so its about keeping shit away from the flat really.. yeah ive gone to the extreme of doing what I can to keep this hidden and so far doing a pretty good job..  at least whatever goes on in those lockups its only me that knows.. theres now no smell, no noise, no cables to give me away..its all pretty good.. I even stuck cable clips along the walls so if anyone sees the cable from any part of the run it doesn't look out of place and blends in with the rest that power all the lights in this garage block.. there is always a lil bit ofchance to be taken but around these parts im a bit of a loner don't talk to to many folk and just keep my nut down.. I run a business too so that's a good front to keep folk from thinking anything else.. 

Now how much do I smoke a week lollol

To fuking much brother.. erm id say 2/3 grams a day so like 0.5/0.75 oz a week.. its a bad habit but I love it :yep: let's see how the season finishes mate as there is still around 25 girls in the dirt that I hope make it home..

Some say greed but variety is the spice of life ;)

U r a legend .

Stay safe and sound.

:pitchfork:

2 people like this

2 hours ago, B-real said:

U r a legend .

Stay safe and sound.

:pitchfork:

Sweet brother :yep:

How do all...right i been at it again, really wish I had more time to write about thisbut im bolloxed..been at it all day on the road with business then straight to the plot to do some checks on the rot as i couldnt do that yesterday properly due to the harvest of my big fast zkittles.. well as ive said my window of opportunity is getting smaller as the winter sets in I get about 1 5/2hrs to get on this knotweed plot to get shit done.. I did have a tiny bit longer tonight but I was caught out again.. did a fairly decent checking found a few bits on 1of my late plant out fast zkittles, still got a couple weeks in her so was nipped out.. was in 1 top and some smaller sides.. small side limbs discarded and the top 2 inches removed from the top.. 2 other girls with bit of rot were 2 serious 6 left on here.. the smaller 1 still has clear trichs with just a few milky, although her buds are pretty dam fat for her size.. 2 weeks left in her id say so once again nipped out with smaller branches removed.. the other bigger 1, this was infact the biggest of the 3 had bits started to rot all over her.. scoped her and she was milky with few ambers..knowing it was another full week before I could return she got the chop.. light was fading fast but id found my glasses lost from the night before and i got to work.. took as much as I could until the light had faded so much that I couldn't see the rot anymore, didn't want to risk bringing rotten bud into the dry tent.. well its officially out of hand, this girl feed me well and some nice size buds, not as solid as the first serious 6 that came down but very decent all the same..well look let's see what tonights harvest brought to the drying tent..

large.20211010_194003_compress78.jpglarge.20211010_194007_compress97.jpglarge.20211010_194011_compress17.jpglarge.20211010_195523_compress18.jpglarge.20211010_195606_compress98.jpglarge.20211010_195629_compress89.jpglarge.20211010_195830_compress89.jpglarge.20211010_195848_compress51.jpgright gotta get on folks.. the tent is full again so happy days.. have a great eve y'all and keep it green :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
12 people like this

Man. Your like some kind of Ganja Ninja. How many plots ? How many strains ? I’m not really looking for an answer to those questions.. just expressing that I’m impressed! Go Revive ! May the Ganja God’s be with you 

3 people like this

1 hour ago, Erbman T said:

Man. Your like some kind of Ganja Ninja. How many plots ? How many strains ? I’m not really looking for an answer to those questions.. just expressing that I’m impressed! Go Revive ! May the Ganja God’s be with you 

Gotta get this shit done my brother... funny you should say that afterthat last post of tonights harvest is shot off to another plot lol took down a small subbie that had run its course just back from thelockup she is now hanging in a net.. only 3 plots dude but about 40 plants and around 13 vars.. all for me lollol

2 people like this

Right folks I had the urge to get on the auto plot not long after the last post.. glad I did the last subbie ihad on there was fully cooked.. both of these have produced some special weed not massive yields but my god its top shelf shit ..a stand out from anything so far by a country mile..want to get into that with you good folk when i have more time.. well all the rene gold clones are still upright with what seems like zero rot.. there nearly there maybe 10 days 2 weeks.. they smell amazing..not massive colas but solid golf ball nugs.. fast zkittles on here is also bang on with zero rot..the subbie that came down as said fully cooked with 5% rot if that.. right no pics ill get those tomorrow..gotta get up at 5 bells for a good hard days collar.. no rest for the wicked lol

Peace out folks:)

Edited by Revive
5 people like this

Hey folks.. just a few pics this eve of 1 of my subbies that got the chop last night.. fuking stinks this 1.. not bundles but a very tidy bit of fully matured bud :yep:

large.20211011_214336_compress22.jpglarge.20211011_214321_compress47.jpglarge.20211011_214309_compress21.jpglarge.20211011_214255_compress54.jpg

12 people like this

What subbies are they ? Looks lovely 

1 person likes this

11 hours ago, MindSoup said:

What subbies are they ? Looks lovely 

There flightys exo mob spurt mate..this is a serious bit of weed.. amazing in every single way.. I gotta say it prob the best I've ever grown outdoors for sure and very close to the best I've grown ever. They gave me so much agg these.. only got 3 out of the 10 that got germed and 1 was male.. got a few left and there deffo getting another go next year.. hope to self 1 if get them out the dirt and into the wild.. 100% keeper :yep:

3 people like this

You got to be a happy chappy with your bounty this year ..... you put the graft in & you deserve the bounty mate :yep:   

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, OldFord said:

You got to be a happy chappy with your bounty this year ..... you put the graft in & you deserve the bounty mate :yep:   

Thanks oldford.. its a labour of love brother and I absolutely love it.. stresses the life out of me mind lol but all part and parcel.. from start to finish its a bit of me the sneeking the creeping makes me feel like a naughty lil boy again :yep:

Theres still about 20 odd girls out there.. for some reason I reckon this weekend is gonna be a busy 1

be lucky mate :yinyang:

2 people like this

On 12/10/2021 at 8:51 PM, Revive said:

There flightys exo mob spurt mate..this is a serious bit of weed.. amazing in every single way.. I gotta say it prob the best I've ever grown outdoors for sure and very close to the best I've grown ever. They gave me so much agg these.. only got 3 out of the 10 that got germed and 1 was male.. got a few left and there deffo getting another go next year.. hope to self 1 if get them out the dirt and into the wild.. 100% keeper :yep:

So just to add this statement was based on the sister that was harvested about 3 weeks back. Had a tiny bit of cure but was banging from the get go.. real top shelf for a bit of outdoor :yep:

large.Screenshot_20211013-224955_Gallery_compress61.jpglarge.20211013_224903_compress50.jpglarge.20211013_223216_compress21.jpg

13 people like this

Morning folks.. right gotta make this snappy cause I gotta get to work.. things have got a bit tough for me now, not like I wasnt already up against it but I am now carrying a few injury so fuki owshow I am going to get this done.. I haven't mentioned this as of yet as this diary is about growing weedand not my personal health but i had a pretty bad fall at work last week. I fell from afist floor window after a concrete cill that I was standing on collapsed underneath me. I hit a retaining wall on the way down and then landed on a pile of old timber and nails..  smashed myself up pretty bad but was very lucky it wasn't much worse.. I think ive cracked some ribs pulled both glutes and have a fair few cuts and bruises. Like a stubborn old fool who thinks he is made of iron i didnt go hospital but tried to carry on working.. very much in pain but needing to get this job finished I have been taking painkillers to try and get through it but have now caused myself yet more issues.. I have now pulled my back and my ribs are much worse for it.. struggling to breath cough or fuking move right now but trying my best..only had yesterday to try and get to the plot and still have today to get through before i can get some rest.. did get to the knotweed plot yesterday and I can tell you the rot is well and truly taking hold.. everything left here has now got bits of rot on it here and there so the race is on..the last serious 6 on here that was pretty much ready last week had to come down.. amazing what diff a week makes as it was all over her.. loss was at least 50% and sadly that was the best part of her.. all mains were gone or going so just took what I could.. should have got her last week but with the others that came down there just wasn't time.. well look this is what came home..  large.20211017_190744_compress16.jpglarge.20211017_190809_compress62.jpglarge.20211017_190813_compress30.jpglarge.20211017_191617_compress1.jpglarge.20211017_191613_compress54.jpgits gonna get busy very soon as im not gonna push anything to far with the rot so rife everywhere.. Once there milky there comming home so it soon to be all go go go.. still got bits to collect from the plants that have already been harvested so will be getting that done too.. the fast zkittles and the second serious 6 that was hanging have now gone in big paper bags and will sit in those for a week or so.. the harvest from last night has been hung so theres more space for whats to come.. still got to jar this lot but haven't found the time yetlarge.20211017_191711_compress56.jpgso this game just got harder for me but ill do my very best to finish on a high..

Have a great day y'all and keep it green :yinyang:

10 people like this

Blimey! You are a liability aren't you? You are lucky you didn't break your neck or back.  I am wondering about fall restraint - none? Fall/edge protection - none? Scaffold - none?  could go on but won't. I will just say a fall won't kill you, it's the landing that does.

Rot and mould seems to me to need no time at all to get a hold and destroy months of hard work and it is sad to see so many of the regulars on here growing whether inside or outside are suffering losses.  

I am in S. England now and it is wet and mild today so not great for the plants I guess.  Thank goodness you have already harvested a lot of your crops and have drying well under way.  I hope you can get out and pull the rest in quickly without causing yourself any more pain.  Good luck and get better soon.

4 people like this