Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Revive

Revives outdoor shenanigans 2021

780 posts in this topic

Fuking weather is pants folks.. gonna go harvest my lil sick girl on the bastard plot in a bit...in the rain :wallbash:

Will show you good folk how they look with a lil update later :yinyang:

2 people like this

Right I been out there singing my favourite Gene Kelly song.. trimming in the rain lol

Well thejob has been done.. gave each bud a good few over arm bowls to get as much water out and in a sack linned with newspaper well sort of lol there wasn't much of this girl and a very diff pheno to her 2 sisters that was on the knotweed plot, however not a fuking speck of mould anywhere she was dripping wet but tight and solid right the way through.. good dense quality buds these.. as said before very citrus smelling more lime smelling than lemon id say.. really looking forward to this 1.. for the quality of this bud the low yield is a minor 1 plus she has been sick with tough woody red stems most of her life, most of her leaf had died away too so considering that im very happy to have got her home.. tied a few branches up on the other girls and gave them a lil top up of SOP make use of this shit weather to water that in for me.. no pics yet as it was pissing down and getting it hung in the lockup at this time of day I had to move fast.. will get some shots later when I go check the temps.. might even fill some more jars ;)

Edited by Revive
7 people like this

Revive you are a year round /all hours /all weather /all of the above Trojan man. Whoever said weed makes people lazy.. 

Respect to ya!

2 people like this

9 minutes ago, Lenkey said:

Revive you are a year round /all hours /all weather /all of the above Trojan man. Whoever said weed makes people lazy.. 

Respect to ya!

Thanks man.. just doing my bit to feed my raging habit lol

Weed doesn't make people lazy my friend lazy people just use that as a scape goat :yep:

Few bangers and im charged up ready to rock and roll ;)

2 people like this

enjoyed your diary you , enjoy your crop you  deserve it :yinyang:

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Levantine Lane said:

enjoyed your diary you , enjoy your crop you  deserve it :yinyang:

Thanks dude.. its a labour of love man :yinyang:

Right folks I did say I'd be back.. well no jars got filled all the bud 5hat was in the bags gmhas gone a lil soft again  ot much but to much for the jars just yet.. got a lil air into them and opened them up on the side nearer the rad.. I thinks its cause they was on the other side of the tent to the rad so bout 2 meters away and near 1 of the vents.. just had a lil sort out really.. did find a big bud with a furry top from my serious 6 ..just cut off the top 2 inches nothing else anywhere I could see.. turned up the rad a lil and got it closer the the buds that are hanging.. prob missed a bit when I was on the plot as the light was going.. will keep a sharp eye out so let's hope that's all it was.. well got some pics of the latest harvest.. real nice bit of solid bud this bit.. should be nice once fully processed..large.1633220325916_compress84.jpglarge.1633220264644_compress60.jpglarge.1633220196034_compress87.jpgeven the smaller bits are like stones.. glad to have got something from her for what she went through.. peace out folks :yinyang:

8 people like this

How do my fellow grow buddy's.. well after shitting myself since a last had any time to visit the plots todays was the day to make a start.. fearing the worst due to winds and bad weather I was not as excited as i normally am just had that feeling there was gonna be issues.. well my worry of the girls being horizontal due to the winds was soon put to rest.. surprisingly all the girls were still upright on the knotweed plot with only 1 plant limb that was on the deck  and pretty much full of rot.. this was on my big fast zkittles and a plant that I had a feeling would be getting the chop.. had some rot on her 2 weeks back that was nipped out and after some inspection it had set in in multiple buds from top to bottom.. now I had a look at her and she was pretty much there so that was my mission to get this girl down.. did have a quick scan of a few other girls and  they are also starting to show rot here and there.. some are week's away still so its anyones guess if they make it home..

I'd say I lost about 10% give or take on the fast zkittles so not the end of the world.. not much else to really say as I only had very limited time with the light fading fast at this time of year.. got togo back tomorrow to inspect and remove some rot from the other girls.. its a race against the rot right now folks but as we all know part and parcel in this game.. for now let's see this girl that got the chop.. still 4 fast zkittles out there in the dirt so nice to get 1 over the line at least.. enjoy :yep:

large.1633809864859_compress10.jpglarge.20211009_174301_compress39.jpglarge.20211009_195042_compress96.jpglarge.20211009_195100_compress36.jpglarge.20211009_195112_compress0.jpglarge.20211009_200502_compress69.jpglarge.20211009_200524_compress16.jpglarge.20211009_200517_compress9.jpglarge.20211009_200511_compress31.jpgwell it was all change in the drying tent too with more jars filling so can't complain really.. large.20211009_202229_compress91.jpgthe serious 6 and the second purple freeze that has been harvested this season have now gone into bags/boxes been hanging about 9/10 days so they will be jarred in another week probablylarge.20211009_200651_compress46.jpglarge.20211009_200557_compress41.jpglarge.20211009_200542_compress59.jpgthis is the purple freeze in the box..  was a decent pull of her so pretty pleased..

large.20211009_200629_compress69.jpglarge.20211009_200635_compress40.jpgmy first harvest of serious 6 in the bag.. again decent pull from this girl.. these should fill a few more jars.. I think I need to buy some more lol

So far so good let's see how this goes in the comming weeks..

Keep it green y'all :yinyang:

12 people like this

Looking good there.  Nice to see the jars filling up especially when you think back to how your season started! Been a lovely warm sunny day here and hope it persists for a while yet  and is the same for you. :bong:

2 people like this

20 minutes ago, Alys said:

Looking good there.  Nice to see the jars filling up especially when you think back to how your season started! Been a lovely warm sunny day here and hope it persists for a while yet  and is the same for you. :bong:

Thanks Alys.. yeah I wasn't gonna let the slugs have them all ;)  .. weather has been pretty good today tbf but sadly with the way it's been last few weeks the damage has already been done.. im on a rot race now lol im really not sure id cope with a stress free grow lol

Got a night shift to go in a bit.. gots to get on that auto plot.. my last subbie thats on there may even come home.. scope at the ready but fuking left me glasses on the knotweed plot this eve..so got a shitty scratched pair.. should be fun lol

Hope your good :yep:

1 person likes this

I’m sure we have had a conversation about you and your glasses! Pound shop is the only way and leave spares around the sites!

1 person likes this

37 minutes ago, Alys said:

I’m sure we have had a conversation about you and your glasses! Pound shop is the only way and leave spares around the sites!

Yep we did.. i do buy a few pairs at a time but i keep breaking and losing the fukers.. I want me bloody eyes back.. cant lose those lol

1 person likes this

I wouldnt leave my stuff at or near site .

Heard of OPSEC? 

@Revive good haul mate gunna have a lovely Big selection of weed.

I remember last season when u started here veggining your seedlings on your balcony adamant you wouldnt get back into growing indoors etc coz of your previous haha times change quickly you got a grow box 2 lockups dry tent extraction etc drilled through walls fuck me mate you gone to the upper extreme .

Guess its what you needed to do but be carefull cos at this point your in it pretty thick .

Any ways you will enjoy all that for a time how much u smoke a week by the way?

Edited by B-real

Yes @B-real how you doing buddy..

Glasses left on site was an accidental error..

OPSEC??? nope not got a clue lollol

Yeah bro I just got to be as careful as I can.. as said before a copper lives opposite me so its about keeping shit away from the flat really.. yeah ive gone to the extreme of doing what I can to keep this hidden and so far doing a pretty good job..  at least whatever goes on in those lockups its only me that knows.. theres now no smell, no noise, no cables to give me away..its all pretty good.. I even stuck cable clips along the walls so if anyone sees the cable from any part of the run it doesn't look out of place and blends in with the rest that power all the lights in this garage block.. there is always a lil bit ofchance to be taken but around these parts im a bit of a loner don't talk to to many folk and just keep my nut down.. I run a business too so that's a good front to keep folk from thinking anything else.. 

Now how much do I smoke a week lollol

To fuking much brother.. erm id say 2/3 grams a day so like 0.5/0.75 oz a week.. its a bad habit but I love it :yep: let's see how the season finishes mate as there is still around 25 girls in the dirt that I hope make it home..

Some say greed but variety is the spice of life ;)

Edited by Revive
5 people like this

I'd be sick with worry all my bud in a lockup but needs must eh! I used to rent a garage off the council a few years back and most Decembers someone would come along and break into nearly the whole row of them (looking for xmas funding no doubt). Pretty impressive as there were about 20 in a row. They were so easy to get into though.

Cracking diary buddy and some lovely looking weed too. Enjoy! :)

2 people like this