Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Revive

Revives outdoor shenanigans 2021

754 posts in this topic

Before being consumed I mean.. :D

1 person likes this

@Revive   Mate i just pried your Blueberry crosses in the subbies !!      Any pointers on choice for flavour ?    I have zero interest in weight , just taste and end result :yep:   Thanks 

I need to grab a few packs of subbies and will add some of yours too.    

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, OldFord said:

@Revive   Mate i just pried your Blueberry crosses in the subbies !!      Any pointers on choice for flavour ?    I have zero interest in weight , just taste and end result :yep:   Thanks 

I need to grab a few packs of subbies and will add some of yours too.    

Hey oldford.. tbh mate I haven't tried the crosses I sent in...they was from an accidental open polination after finding a rogue blueberry male on the plot late in flower.. hadn't been there for a while and when I returned it was too late.. after smoking both id have thought the bluberry x purple maroc would compliment each other well..the  blueberry x bluberry may also uncover something nice :yep:

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Slippy One said:

Great results! You ever tried Boveda/humidity packs?

I'm not sure if I saw a snip of fur on one of those sugar leaves? My eyes might be off or blurry pic but check 'em before long term storage, that's if they make it more than a few months.. lol    :yep:

Never used them mate to be fair..  slips can you remember what pic that was? Thats a bit concerning mate as i havent really found any fuzz so far.. a bit of bud on the auto mazar looked a lil suspect the other day so I fuked down the drain but seems ok so far mate..:yep:

1 person likes this

5 hours ago, Slippy One said:

Before being consumed I mean.. :D

Well I do get through it mate lol

Hopefully the prize is big enough to last till next year.. well thats the plan ;)

3 people like this

It’s the pic directly above the pic with a jar and red snips. My screen at home is pretty big and there’s a sugar leaf with a fuzzy tip, might be nothing but worth a good look in case of it spreading. The boveda’s have changed my game, no musky smells or mould for a year of storage. I use 1x 15g pack in the 3L le parfait jars for long term. Took me years of bad mouthing these as unnecessary before realising how good they are and saved me from the dreaded musky jar smells and the terps remain pretty much intact nearly 12 months! :yep: 

2 people like this

What a turn around this diary has made. I mean, at the start it was so touch and go, but now you're filling those jars rapidly! Some really nice looking weed there mate :drools:. 

Really interesting to see what little difference the late plant out made. Sure some slightly more squat plants but they're yielding fantastic by the looks of it. 

Also the yield from that auto!! :shock: Boom! 

Well in mate, real chuffed for ya. 

I need to take a leaf out of your book and get plot hunting.. Might even start tomorrow... Leaf spot is not fun and I can't beat it at The Hill Plot.. Lots of plants affected by it around the plot, heavy clay soil staying wet this time of year suffocating the roots... Then 6hrs direct sun in September.. It's all a bit shit really... Very sad sight to see, a plot ravaged by leaf spot. The plants all look so battered. They still produce some weed but nothing like they would if they stayed healthy like yours! 

Oh yeah and the MWF is surprisingly good straight after the dry eh!? It gets sooo much better with a 2 month cure too.. Well, I mean, I think at least 2g or so made it that far anyway lol it's a moreish smoke! Enjoy mate! 

Atb

4 people like this

3 hours ago, Slippy One said:

It’s the pic directly above the pic with a jar and red snips. My screen at home is pretty big and there’s a sugar leaf with a fuzzy tip, might be nothing but worth a good look in case of it spreading. The boveda’s have changed my game, no musky smells or mould for a year of storage. I use 1x 15g pack in the 3L le parfait jars for long term. Took me years of bad mouthing these as unnecessary before realising how good they are and saved me from the dreaded musky jar smells and the terps remain pretty much intact nearly 12 months! :yep: 

Sweet dude will check those out and take a look at those buds :yep:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

3 hours ago, Slippy One said:

use 1x 15g pack in the 3L le parfait jars for long term

Slips where do you buy the Boveda packs.. been looking and they seem quite expensive.. not sure im looking at the right ones mate:yep:

Edited by Revive
1 person likes this

@HullFeltMashematician thanks for the kind words ma man.. yeah I flipped the script on the disastrous start to the season.. as you say the jars are filling so its all good.. there all pretty healthy girls this year, few issues here and there but generally all good.. yeah thelate plant outs are interesting,much more manageable compared to last seasons beasts..much prefer it to be honest mate.. bud seems to be a plenty so ill be mixing it up next season with some more late ones.. ah man its shit to read about this leaf spot HFM, it can really piss you off seeing plants looking so ragged..grim mate.

Really sorry to hear this.. as you say it may be time to say goodbye to the hill plot and find something new for next year.. I mean with all the hard work we put in to watch it go to shit in the death isn't acceptable, we have enough obstacles to climb over just to get near the end as it is..I do hope you get a harvest of some sort from that plot.. your right with the MWF very moreish dude.. really liking it but need to let it be or I might not even have a gram that makes the 2 month cure lol

Thanks for dropping in buddy, fingers crossed for the finish :v:

Just now, Revive said:

say goodbye to the hill plot

Mate to be honest I think I'm going to put plants here every year until someone comes along to coppice the land again lol It cost me barely £250 this year to put those plants out, and very few hours of my time over months. Seems that even a couple oz is a nice return. I remember first season I took every single gram off plants, spending hours collecting all the popcorn to make hash and trying to salvage bits from branches that were mouldy. Now I just throw it in the bush, I've accepted I'm not going to harvest it all and all I really want is just some really ripe weed that I don't dry too quickly lol 15oz is plenty for the year so if I can hit that I'm well chuffed and with 30 plants out, hitting 1/2oz per plant average doesn't seem unachievable even given the situation. BUT, a new Hill Plot v2 is a must for sure. I want something open and south facing, that isn't in a bramble bush and doesn't have heavy clay soil... Not asking for much....:rofl: it might be the case of take a couple punts on risky but rewarding land, of which I have 2 spots in mind, but they are indeed risky... Or, more likely it'll be another clay soil bramble bush, but with a better aspect and airflow.. Orrrr, I strike gold and find the dream plot, you know, anything can happen lol 

In regard to the late plant out plants, it's interesting to see that they still producing a decent amount of bud eh, nothing to complain about. And a much more manageable size for sure, I'm used to the inconvenience of not seeing the top of my plants for 2 months lol I think I'd have to use tubes though to raise them up to where the sun is with the tall perimeter of the bramble bush plots. 

There I go rambling on after the late morning blunt. The Red Mandarin FV is a lovely high, just sampled some 8 day drying stuff. It's not quite dry yet but still smokes well, not too harsh and tastes like weed. However, the Tropicana Poison FV does not smoke well at all at this point, it's harsh and tastes horrible. Sure it'll be delicious once it's dried and cured, some just need the cure. 

38 minutes ago, Revive said:

where do you buy the Boveda packs

The big river does 8x 58%-8gram ones for £10. That's 2 of them per 3L jar by slips recommendation so 4x 3L jars worth for a tenner. :yep:

3 people like this

6 minutes ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

There I go rambling on after the late morning blunt

lol you ramble as much as you want HFM I'm no fuking diff after a banger or 2 lol

9 minutes ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

Mate to be honest I think I'm going to put plants here every year until someone comes along to coppice the land again lol It cost me barely £250 this year to put those plants out, and very few hours of my time over months. Seems that even a couple oz is a nice return

When you put it like that then yeah it's worth keeping.. could you not be a big tarp down once this season is over to try and suppress all the bramble and shit so you got a nice clear space for next season to work with? If the plots well hidden obviously? That would drive me nuts though seeing all the leaf spot creeping about the place but im worry head and i just knowing id be panicking in thats sitch.. you deffo look at it the right way that's for sure bro..

16 minutes ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

. I remember first season I took every single gram off plants, spending hours collecting all the popcorn to make hash and trying to salvage bits from branches that were mouldy

Yep I was the exact same spending hours with every lil bit that i could get from them.. hard collar that is mate.. samenow its fuked in the bushes lol

20 minutes ago, HullFeltMashematician said:

I think I'd have to use tubes though to raise them up to where the sun is with the tall perimeter of the bramble bush plots. 

Yeah i find the prob with this is unless the ground and area of the plot is sometime of wetlands then they suffer in tubes..I don't think they get everything they need when there's lack of rain so unless you keep up the water runs they can suffer and don't produce the same.. 

My bastard plot is having this prob and I'm sure that's the issue..

The R/M sounds like it will be a real treat aftersome curing mate.. hope the T/P comes through for ya once itsbeen jarred for abit.. im sure it will be all good :)

Sweet for the heads up on the boveda.. so seems we are looking at around 5g per ltr of storage.. going by what slips has said..

Gonna get some in so let's see what works best withsome side by side.. :yep:

Have a great day my fellow gorrilla :yinyang:

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Revive said:

Slips where do you buy the Boveda packs.. been looking and they seem quite expensive.. not sure im looking at the right ones mate:yep:

The ones I boughtwere from spamazon

search: Boveda for Herbal Storage | 62% RH 2-Way Humidity Control | Size 67 Protects Up to 1 Pound (450 Grams) Flower | Prevent Terpene Loss Over Drying and Molding | 12-Count Retail Carton

Pack of 12 for 44.10, each slightly overkill for a 3L jar but I'm converted after 12 years of not using them.

R.I.P all the jars of bud I composted over the years..plus, mine are still soft after 12 months whjich means they're still working, so might get another year. If your curing is on point, they don't have to work hard to maintain ideal humidity. Only needed to burp once or twice. And they only start working once you open the factory cellophane. 

I think you can buy them individual if you want to test them. The 12 pack of 'Size 67' are good value, around £3.60 for each size67 pack. 

Bovedas are a devisive issue for many. I say they rock. Wouldn't not use them now. 

:yep:

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

2 hours ago, Slippy One said:

The ones I boughtwere from spamazon

search: Boveda for Herbal Storage | 62% RH 2-Way Humidity Control | Size 67 Protects Up to 1 Pound (450 Grams) Flower | Prevent Terpene Loss Over Drying and Molding | 12-Count Retail Carton

Pack of 12 for 44.10, each slightly overkill for a 3L jar but I'm converted after 12 years of not using them.

R.I.P all the jars of bud I composted over the years..plus, mine are still soft after 12 months whjich means they're still working, so might get another year. If your curing is on point, they don't have to work hard to maintain ideal humidity. Only needed to burp once or twice. And they only start working once you open the factory cellophane. 

I think you can buy them individual if you want to test them. The 12 pack of 'Size 67' are good value, around £3.60 for each size67 pack. 

Bovedas are a devisive issue for many. I say they rock. Wouldn't not use them now. 

:yep:

I'm on it slips.. thanks for the info my mate :yep:

Ps mate you have the eyes of a hawk lol

I remember when the MWF came down 1 of those furry dandelion puff balls type things was stuck to 1 of the buds dont think I got it all and just but found a small bit after checking the contents of that jar.. everything else seemed sweet mate.. apart from the small bit of auto mazar that I mentioned earlier.. opened up her paper bag to find a few bits of bud rot that had developed on a few bits.. wasn't much of her and even less now so she will go in the hash stash for bubble.. :yep:

Edited by Revive

Posted (edited)

How do folks.. right its been a funny old 1 today.. id originally planned to go to the bastard plot to take down my purple freeze (sick girl)

I also wanted to slip-on the knotweed plot to check my big fast zkittles that I found the bit of rot on and scope the furthest along serious 6 and the last purple freeze that was on there.. thinking id do the knotweed plot first as it was just a rot check really, and leave the trimming on the bastard plot till last.. im tight for time at this time of year as I cant get on either of these plots till early eve.. well things changed dramatically in the end and I didn't even get to the bastard plot..my big purple freeze on the knotweed plot was showing some odd colours to the sugar leaf right at the top of 3 of her colas and after taking a closer look, fuking rot had got it feet under the table.. fuker as it is right at the very top of some of the main buds.. scoped her and she was milky with very few odd ambers, pretty much there.. began to check the rest of the girls paying more attention to the ones with the most dense flowers.. the serious 6 that I spoke of ( now these are supposed to be bullet proof) also had some small parts of rot setting in here and there.. fuker!! Scoped and prob the same as the purple freeze with slighty more ambers here and there.. think another week both would be prime.. no the position I was in was this.. tommorow is heavy rain and wind pretty much right through, Sunday not much better.. then im back on work early morn Monday and no chance of doing shit till next weekend.. it was clear what had to happen right here right now.. thing was I wasn't so prepared.. id packed1 sack in my bag for the little purple freeze on the bastard plot and now I got 2 fuk off girls that need packing separately... dramas.. found a carrier bag so that was what I was working with.. lost maybe 5% of each girl so really no dramas but deffo made me realise this decision was the right 1, another week id be at prob 30% loss and all in my main buds.. sorry no plot pics guys as I had to get my shit together and get to work.. loads of tidy sticky dense nugs came from these 2 and are now all hanging in the dry tent.. carrier bag was full.. rubble sack was half full so bunged the carrier on top.. had no bergen so just zip tied the sack and had to just roll with it in hand.. stinking and parra I carefully weave my way back and makes it to the lockup..

Got some pics here for ya so ill just drop those so you can see how we got on.. all pics labelled are of the same 2 just diff shots.. enjoy :)

Got to get this stink off me so till next time stay medicated and keep it green :yinyang:

large.1633123869372_compress9.jpglarge.1633123782495_compress5.jpglarge.1633123614959_compress97.jpglarge.1633123546636_compress57.jpglarge.1633123336367_compress2.jpglarge.1633123383366_compress9.jpglarge.1633123459058_compress73.jpglarge.1633123501297_compress50.jpglarge.1633123297528_compress23.jpglarge.1633123231638_compress12.jpg

Edited by Revive
7 people like this