Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Revive

Revives outdoor shenanigans 2021

784 posts in this topic

How do all.. right the last update more or less bought everything up to date up until yesterday..

Early eve I slipped onto the bastard plot..fuk I hate getting to these girls here the tunnels are overgrown very wet and muddy after rainfall  by the time you reach these ladys your like a drowned rat lol.. so there's some yellowing going on around the lower sections of 1 of the affiedaze and both of the serious 6.. I noticed some of the surrounding vegetation has also been affected the same way so its anyones guess as to what and why.. I pulled most of them off as I believe they only assist with the rot once there dead. They get wet and soggy and cling to parts of the plants so as I don't visit this place that often I want to minimise this issue.. my favourite lil affie on this plot that displays some real indica traits with its broad leaf and so forth is still a picture of health.. not even any sign of yellowing on her..  now I know my purple freeze the sick girl is nearly done so I scoped her to check the trichs.. she will be down this weekend.. the buds on her are now rock hard and smell really zesty and funky.. took 2 buds off her to examine at home as I find this quite difficult when there sodden wet as she was.. looked again once they had been in the tent for afew hours and I believe she is pretty much ready.. these are the sample ups I took homelarge.20210928_231657_compress6.jpgfew pics of these girls on that plot for ya large.20210928_183549_compress42.jpglarge.20210928_183536_compress46.jpglarge.20210928_183532_compress65.jpglarge.20210928_183444_compress68.jpglarge.20210928_183435_compress67.jpglarge.20210928_183419_compress94.jpglarge.20210928_183415_compress78.jpglarge.20210928_183403_compress46.jpgtop 3 pics are the said sick purple freeze, not a speck of rot on this girl.. ...next 3 are my 2 affiedaze, you can see my lil fav im sure.. and the final 3 are the 2 serious 6...all my serious 6 smell pretty much the same very lemony but the taller 1 on this plot is very diff.. she smells a bit like gone off milk  but in agood way.. very very diff this 1 so that will be interesting..wasn't much to do here just the removal on the yellowing leafs and I was out of there.. may take a lil drop of liquid seaweed next time I visit and a small handful of sop for those remaining once I chop down the sick girl.... now time to turn my attention to the drying tent.. gonna need some room in here ready for the fresh flowers that are soon to be harvested.. so my first MWF that got harvested has been sitting in here for 10/11 days now temps between 19/22c and a RH of between 45/60% this girl has now made it to the final stage.. THE CURE... she got stripped off her stem and jarred.. bingo we got 1 in the bank folks :)  thought about a further trim to tidy her up but then thought whats the point she can go for a cure with the small bit of leaf on her still and ill just tidy up a few buds to smoke as I go.. now i have had a sample of her already and I must say even without the cure its very enjoyable, now thisi s a good sign as we no it will only get better now its jarred.. well here she is..large.20210928_230113_compress48.jpglarge.20210928_230119_compress22.jpglarge.20210928_230456_compress93.jpglarge.20210928_230501_compress79.jpgnow the rest of the bud in here has had around 7/8days of drying.. they have now gone into big paper bags and will remain in those and on there stems for another 5/7 days and will then also be removed from there stem and jarred... well im happy to see the first faze of this years harvest make it to the final stage.. I think once in jars its pretty much banked so all good here so far.. few pics for yalarge.20210928_231444_compress91.jpglarge.20210928_231455_compress73.jpglarge.20210928_233113_compress0.jpglarge.20210928_233124_compress46.jpglarge.20210928_233657_compress11.jpgnow I have a couple of dried bud shots for you goodfolk too.. only done on my phone so not the greatest but I didn't do to bad considering... this is a lil bit of my purple freeze bx1 trimmed so youcan see the best of her..  she looks pretty dam good id say..large.20210929_005814_compress85.jpglarge.20210929_005558_compress85.jpglarge.20210929_005701_compress92.jpgthis 1 is a lil bud of the second MWF that got harvested.. very nice too I must say..large.20210929_005831_compress19.jpgwell folks thats yer lot for now until the weekend when there will be more news of the latest harvest.. until then enjoy your day, stay medicated and keep it green :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
16 people like this

How do my fellow grow buddy's... another lil update for ya... so last night in the early hours of the morning I went over to the auto plot.. id been on the footpath earlier on in the day and noticed that now some of the surrounding vegetation is now dying off yet more girls are on show.. not sure how im gonna get around this or if there is anything I can really do other than hope and pray there not spotted.. the path was pretty much fully covered with tress bushes and branches obscuring the views of the field, well now big gaps are appearing leaving a few more of my girls in plain sight.. I will obviously try to get some cover around them but im not sure that will work so im a bit concerned tbh.. now as id previously said my auto cash crop (the freek) was almost ready to harvest so this was my main mission last night.. factoring in the time I have on my hands and the weather that is to come I thought the time had come.. now let me just say trying to trim a plant in the middle of a field in the pitch black is some task.. my eyes are fukung shot as it is so not ideal for me by any accounts.. the only way is to hold the bud up to the sky so you have a silhouette or you can't see shit..your basically having to trim with your hands above your head so you end up covered in what your cutting off.. well this is what I had to work with and got the job done..the small shrubs that I had pulled up and tied to some garden chains to hide her was relocated to the rene gold clone that was next along from her.. I plan to go back and set some more of these as I have some spare canes now from the support id put around the girl id just harvested.. now I was unable to check for rot either, I had my green head torch with me so I was just cutting off buds having a quick scan with the light then trimming them as I'd explained.. they all went in a thick plastic bag then taken to my lock up.. these were then checked again 1 by 1 before being hung in the tent.. I did find 2 small buds that had just started to rot but it was only about 1% as you will see from the pics.. the rest was all pretty dam good, some nice solid nugs that smell devine.. she yielded pretty dam good for an auto and with next to no rot thats pretty amazing too considering the weather.. as you all know I called her the freek due to the time she has run.. not sure of the exact amount of days but I think about 145 days from germination..supposed to be 100 days to finish but she had only really got going by then.. looking forward toher and very pleased to have got her over the line.. well here's a few pics of what I bought home and the small bit of rot found.. another 1 bites the dust folks but so many more to come.. have a great day y'all :yinyang:large.20210930_020018_compress84.jpglarge.20210930_021202_compress52.jpglarge.20210930_015926_compress94.jpg

10 people like this

That's a really good weight from a GG Auto mate, looks decent enough smoke as well, happy days. 

2 people like this

35 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

That's a really good weight from a GG Auto mate, looks decent enough smoke as well, happy days. 

Yeah she did well for me mindsoup.. was a funny 1 mind as she acted more like a semi auto for the time she run.. real strange 1 she was.. big solid nugs on her too so im looking forward to her consumption thats for sure :yep: she smells amazing dude

Edited by Revive

People do seem to get the odd auto that's actually a semi/photo from time to time, I suppose it doesn't matter too much as long as they produce and finish in time.

2 people like this

8 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

People do seem to get the odd auto that's actually a semi/photo from time to time, I suppose it doesn't matter too much as long as they produce and finish in time.

Possibly worked out better as she was late out really.. but this sure seems the case ..she was a freek auto mate.. maybe its this that gave her a bit more resilience to get this far.. who knows but she made it and thats what really counts.. she will deffo make next years list as she hasn't had much love on that plot due to its location and curcumstances but still bought home the bacon :yep:

25 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

yes i agree.....a super xxl auto can do 15 weeks.....which is nearly 4 months......thats as fast a an early semi-photo....

2 people like this

1 hour ago, DutchFox said:

yes i agree.....a super xxl auto can do 15 weeks.....which is nearly 4 months......thats as fast a an early semi-photo....

She was about 145 days mate.. thats 20.5 weeks long time that for an auto

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, Revive said:

She was about 145 days mate.. thats 20.5 weeks long time that for an auto

XXXLL AUTO  :) 

How manny weeks grow?..

Edited by DutchFox

14 minutes ago, DutchFox said:

How manny weeks grow?..

What do you mean? Let's say nearly 21 weeks since breaking soil :yep:

1 person likes this

Just now, Revive said:

What do you mean? Let's say nearly 21 weeks since breaking soil :yep:

how manny week grow?  and how manny week bloom?

1 person likes this

@Revive    You mist be a very happy boy with that delightful bounty :yep:     

If Morrisons delivered shopping bags like that lol          I take it your going to be like a kid in a candy shop sampling all those delights :) 

Enjoy mate ,  you deserve it.   

1 person likes this

14 minutes ago, OldFord said:

@Revive    You mist be a very happy boy with that delightful bounty :yep:     

If Morrisons delivered shopping bags like that lol          I take it your going to be like a kid in a candy shop sampling all those delights :) 

Enjoy mate ,  you deserve it.   

Thanks oldford.. yeah if only morrisons did aye lol  but still its the thrill and the challenge of it all that makes it so worthwhile.. if honest I've been having a lil sample already well only of a couple and already its delightful man.. looking forward to when its at its best.. season is going ok so far dude.. no complaints.. hope that yard of yours is still looking in great shape squire.. oh and base cat lol what a character :yep:

1 person likes this

29 minutes ago, DutchFox said:

how manny week grow?  and how manny week bloom?

Hard to say really mate due to it being only night visits.. at a guess 80+ weeks veg.. never got going till very late but as said being so dark there i can't be sure

1 person likes this

Great results! You ever tried Boveda/humidity packs?

I'm not sure if I saw a snip of fur on one of those sugar leaves? My eyes might be off or blurry pic but check 'em before long term storage, that's if they make it more than a few months.. lol    :yep:

2 people like this