Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Revive

Revives outdoor shenanigans 2021

784 posts in this topic

Mega drying mission every year for me too. Last year I had to board up my bedroom as every square foot was drying racks. I was couch surfing in my own house for 2 weeks. My god the smell in there was intense, thank fuck for wide silver tape. That stuff stops any smells leaking out of the doors. :yep:

5 people like this

Evening folks.. well I never got as much done as I wanted.. getting that fuking tent up on my own was a real ball ache let me tell ya.. so i ended up emptying the whole fukcking lockup in the end.. I gave it a good old sweep then got a big sheet of dpm down to put the tent on.. you need more space than you think to get this sorted so going overboard payed off in the end.. well its all up and where I want it so ill have to make sure I dont have the lockup open when other folk are around.. ive pulled all the cable but not set any clips yet so thats just waiting on the floor above now.. its pitch black up there so it may be better if i sneak up there during the day to do those..dont wanner really be shinning a torch around so i can see.. still need to get on the big roof to cut some cable ties that keep the old cable in place.. then I can reroute it and connect it to the new part.. all this creaping around lol never got to the plot either but wasn't much point without this up and running.. the few nugs I bought home are stinking my gaff out and it really is just a few grams.. I may cut the cable ties but that's gotta be done late late so I'll let you know how I got on.. for now im outta here :yep:

I'll get some pics once its up and running.. there may even be some bud in there ;)

Edited by Revive
4 people like this

30 minutes ago, Slippy One said:

Mega drying mission every year for me too. Last year I had to board up my bedroom as every square foot was drying racks. I was couch surfing in my own house for 2 weeks. My god the smell in there was intense, thank fuck for wide silver tape. That stuff stops any smells leaking out of the doors. :yep:

lol we gotta do what we gotta do slips lol

Its fuking obstacles and dramas from seed till consumable bud.. we sure work hard for our prize dude :wallbash:

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, Revive said:

Its fuking obstacles and dramas from seed till consumable bud.. we sure work hard for our prize dude :wallbash:

With all your dramas I wonder when you find time to actually smoke any lol  I want to be reading you’ve got your feet up in a few weeks having a good session :skin_up:

6 people like this

26 minutes ago, Alys said:

With all your dramas I wonder when you find time to actually smoke any lol  I want to be reading you’ve got your feet up in a few weeks having a good session :skin_up:

Always smoking Alys lol

Just always on the move when doing it ;)

In honesty its very rare for me to put my feet up unless I'm sleeping and that don't last very long before I'm on the move again lol.. we are a long time dead so while I'm able and all that :yep:

Edited by Revive
5 people like this

1 hour ago, Revive said:

We basically need a joint after the stress of growing joint material.. lol

4 people like this

1 hour ago, Slippy One said:

We basically need a joint after the stress of growing joint material.. lol

Now I no why I'm smoking 15 bangers a day lollol

4 people like this

Right as I was just saying it never stops lol

Just back from a lil night visit on the auto plot aka slug city.. haven't been here for a while so as well as the worry of slugs the rot was on my mind.. furthest forward here are my big auto cash crop (the freek) and my subbies exo mob spurt so they was my real worry.. the rest are all my rene gold clones and 1 fast zkittles.. these are only about 3/4weeks in so thought they would prob be ok, well hoped.. I took my green headtorch as I wasn't gonna seeshit otherwise.. not comfortable shinning lights in this dark field with property close by to 1 side of the field.. gets in there and as im walking through there is a very low thick mist lurking just above the ground.. its soaking over here and felt quite humid so the worry was only enhanced by this.. well first stop was 3 of my rene gold.. all looking healthy dripping in water but healthy green and best of all not slug damage.. fuk me did ijust say that.. pulleda few yellow lower leafs and moved on.. Next stop another rene gold.. this was the slug victim but is now a fuk off bush.. she was all gavy too.. Next door my auto cashcrop.. looking lovely smelling devine and fuking mold free.. yep thats right an auto that been out about 120 days plus with zero mould.. I wonder what kind of freek she is cause supposed to be 100 days to harvest she was 100 to start flowering.. more semi auto than auto it seems.. well it was more of the same Next stop 3 rene gold and 1 fast zkittles all good and still no slugs.. last stop was my 2 subbies, and another 3 rene gold.. again zero mould zero slugs.. im pretty amazed to be honest folks.. well that me lot for now.. I gotta jd and coke and a big fuk off banger with my name on it.. peace out ya'll :yinyang:

8 people like this

Ah mate so glad that all was well at the auto plot. The mold has been a killer for everyone this year. I'm struggling to keep it low indoors with a dehumidifier man. Does feel like forever and a day you've been out there now. 

Where's the pics of this bud then lol?

Atb mate

1 person likes this

@EarLobe Hey dude... sadly i can't get any pics from this auto plot mate.. its a cheeky spot in plain sight with the public footpath running down 1 side so night visits only.. well get some bud shots of these girls at some point i hope but with the darkness drawing in so early and it not getting light till late it's a risk.. if I get seen by a dog walker or jogger or anyone using the path on there way to work then the plot will be no more.. the thing is as the path is dark and your in the open field so you would prob never know you been seen tbh.. unless you heard them of course.. so it may be a case of these girls won't get seen till there chopped slung in a bag and taken back to the tent..

Yeah mate the mould is a bitch I was very suprised not to find any last night.. I thought my big auto would have been a mushy mess..

Well I hope things get better for you and your bud stays free from that nastiness..

Keep it green buddy :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
2 people like this

Right I knew it wasn't gonna be long before I was running atmround like a fuking headless chicken.. caught out this eve when I went on rot petrol.. the small MWF has had to be harvested.. rot was all about the place.. 4 days ago there was 1 bit that got snipped out this eve at least 20% of the plants was gone.. had a feeling this may happen.. so I returned home with a carry bag full of bud and nowhere to put it.. it went in a dry net in the tent but no power so no filter to scrub the smell.. garage block stinks :( so I been getting this shit wired up all eve.. its a fuking mission but must be finished before anyone goes in there in the morn to go work... just waiting to get on the main roof to do this last bit.. then gotta set up the filter and heater.. man what a eve its been.. im fuked and paranoid right about now.. came home for a cuppa and a banger.. another hour or 2 and we should be all good.. man how things can change from 1 day to the next.. should have had this sorted time ago.. taking chances this eve doing things I should be doing in the dead of night.. I think I have pulled it off.. we shall see :yep:

as I never had much time I just took some random pics.. Next down will be my purple freeze bx1 she is more or less ready.. huge fuking buds on this girl.. very impressed, and the smell my good i cant wait for a go on her in a month or so.. the game is on and the scissors are out folks :yinyang:

large.20210917_192841_compress67.jpglarge.20210917_193822_compress94.jpglarge.20210917_192836_compress61.jpglarge.20210917_192832_compress74.jpglarge.20210917_192821_compress5.jpglarge.20210917_192811_compress48.jpglarge.20210917_192802_compress20.jpglarge.20210917_192746_compress92.jpglarge.20210917_192714_compress65.jpglarge.20210917_192657_compress20.jpglarge.20210917_192654_compress78.jpglarge.20210917_192634_compress46.jpglarge.20210917_192432_compress0.jpglarge.20210917_192429_compress41.jpglarge.20210917_192423_compress67.jpglarge.20210917_192425_compress87.jpglarge.20210915_193356_compress15.jpglarge.20210915_193403_compress94.jpglarge.20210916_172744_compress98.jpg

Edited by Revive
9 people like this

Fuk that was a panic guys and girls.. never got done till about 4am in the end but all sorted.. think I need to find a way to silence the exhaust fan a bit as it can be heard if you listen and its very quite.. seemed quite loud when I left there but as said it was dead of night.. so I cut the fans and just done a very rough trim with an aim to dry trim and tidy it up a bit when its ready.. smells lovely to be fair and some rock hard nugs came off her.. wasn't to bad considering the loss.. id say 80% of her got harvested so not to terrible.. gotta change up the heater in the tent.. kinda hoped the tube heater would do it cause the oil rad pulls a lot of power and that may be an issue with such a lond run of cable.. must be 130 meters end to end.. we shall see how it works out but need to do something to get my RH down.. currently about 65/70%

If I bring the temps up a tad then that should bring it down a bit.. temps just below 20c so can come up a tiny bit .. well few shots, I waspretty fuked so just a taster.. bud looks pretty good.. a week tops she would have been prime anyway so no drama..

Fuk I've done it again no pics uploaded lol

I'll be back...

Right here you go.. my first real harvest of the season MWF

large.20210918_032745_compress22.jpglarge.20210918_032721_compress32.jpglarge.20210918_032809_compress87.jpglarge.20210918_032755_compress92.jpglarge.20210918_032731_compress64.jpg

Edited by Revive
13 people like this

Remember to keep flipping your buds, you don't want a flat side.

Happy birthday too :) 

2 people like this

You have been relentless with this grow and diary and now with your drying set up you have worked your ass off for this crop I hope it all ends well and your jars over flow with buds you deserve it 

2 people like this

1 hour ago, KC said:

Remember to keep flipping your buds, you don't want a flat side.

Happy birthday too :) 

Thanks KC.. looks like a messy night is on the cards lol

tbh dude I'm not really too fussed on the shape of them as they all look the same when they come out the grinder lol .. but i hear that...as long as they dry ok to a consumable and smokeable state im all good.. the net was really just for speed as I was caught short and far from ready to bring anything home.. thanks for dropping in dude :yinyang:

Edited by Revive
2 people like this