Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

zaaboot_1

First time with autos

99 posts in this topic

Beautiful work fella :yep:

2 people like this

On 6/8/2021 at 10:11 PM, Wooden Monkey said:

Beautiful work fella :yep:

Thank you sir :bong:

1 person likes this

Hello all - I trust everybody is well and is enjoying the weather :skin_up:

The Mazar has been hanging for two weeks now and has dried out nice and evenly.

I started cleaning her up and then realized how bloody large she actually is. 

so far I have trimmed and cleaned up four Kilner jars - 1ltr square ones. And as such the plant is still pretty much all there

large.E8138F50-BB8C-4D1C-9233-7628083129D2.jpeglarge.A025EEED-0AA0-4F21-85FF-B844E3103CD0.jpeglarge.A2F7A6EC-CC7C-4AFC-8BA2-9B3B413684DC.jpeglarge.58BBD01B-CB52-4664-AA42-FF37F5CB6CE4.jpeg

The aroma is great. 
anyhow I am still bloody cleaning her up.

in the meantime I have been have a go on the GBOG - the cure has bought everything out in her including the strength, now she can only be used at night 

large.383CD958-AE89-40B7-B435-E3C073C03DBB.jpeg
large.C3A6B76B-B139-4320-A147-07F563B50E80.jpeg

this is the contents of 1ktr square Kilner ready for their final trim before jarring longer term.

large.2D4D0A7E-8987-4906-AC37-4BFCD551B193.jpeg

as I don’t weigh things I have no idea how much the four plants in. 1mtr tent with 360w LED gave me.

I normally get a couple of ounces and final trimmed buds, and at the moment I have about 12 remaining full, about 5/7 more for the Mazar. Probably got through 3 jars since the start of playing with autos so in my view a very good haul for the space and that it was an experiment.

what it has shown me is: you can beat the crap out of autos, trimmed, topped, mainlined, left alone, trained, excess defoliation of fans and they come out great. I cannot really see any difference in potency maybe a small decrease in smell from regs but I would suggest I am being fussy. 

will I do Autos again - YES.

just wet 4 new seeds, 

2x Black Jack auto x blues x cheese (subbies)

1x Blueberry Auto 

1 x Ambesia auto 

the end! 

take care all and thanks for having a look 

cheers

Z

8 people like this

I've got a bit of space in my jars for some of that Mazar if you're running out of storage :-)

2 people like this

18 hours ago, Wacky Wardrobe said:

I've got a bit of space in my jars for some of that Mazar if you're running out of storage :-)

:bong:

1 person likes this

20 hours ago, zaaboot_1 said:

normally I get a couple of ounces of final trimmed buds in a 1ltr Kilner and at the moment I have about 12 remaining full, about 5/7 more for the Mazar. Probably got through 3 jars since the start of playing with autos so in my view a very 

Just retyped this as it made no bloody sense to me :yep:

@zaaboot_1 that Mazar :shock:  Couple of months later; I bet everything's all cured up nicely :smoke:  

I'm so glad I came across this diary. I have some auto seeds already purchased, ready to go in one of the two tents I'll be setting up in the near future. A lot of what I've read about autos says to wrap them in cotton wool and treat them like paper-thin glass. No potting up, no topping, no defoliating, no anything lol 

You seem to have treated your autos somewhat differently to what seems to be the majority opinion. And you had just a teensy weensy bit of success lol THAT MAZAR OMG lol

Wonderful to see, as I will now top and train with impunity, and look forward to the consequences :thumsup:  

Most enjoyable diary mate 

1 person likes this

On 05/08/2021 at 0:52 PM, Gaijin said:

@zaaboot_1 that Mazar :shock:  Couple of months later; I bet everything's all cured up nicely :smoke:  

Hey there @Gaijin happy you picked up something that you can use, ultimately, don't be shy - the only thiong to be carefull about is far too much stress will slow them down. 

I have three on the go at the moment, Blue Mystic Auto, Black Jack Auto x Cheeese x Blues (sub seeds), and another La Rica - same again really - have beaten them around a lot, and they are nice and big, I stuck with three plants as when stretched out then fill the 1mtr tent out nicely. 

The cure has worked wonders and I am still smoking it, I have a 3ltr jar full and unopened and just opened a 1 ltr jar this morning - it has been untouched since packing away - the smell was lovely, very floral and tangy almost with a nice deep/earth undertone - the smoke has improved no end, the smell and taste was initially not as good as regs but this has now changed the game in my eyes, a real solid cure brings everything back - to me they are so similar now I will only grow regs/fems if it is a worshiped clone or something special. 

Good luck on yours

Cheers

Z

1 person likes this

@zaaboot_1 sounds lovely mate. I'm still waiting to get started - looking like early-mid January now, bloody house moves!! Still, I'm learning more and more on here, the longer I'm waiting, so there's a bright side I guess :D 

I'm going for the lifetime subscription in the new year - be interesting to see how your cheese x blues turns out :yep: 

1 person likes this