Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Smokebelch

Scopex 680 Pro - 120 x 120 Perpetual Flower Tent

21 posts in this topic

I have been running 2 x 275w Version 1 Scope strips in my flowering tent for a few years now and they have revolutionised my growing in many ways, I was very happy with these lights and had no intention of upgrading them just yet. 

I was then kindly offered the chance to run the new version 4 in my flower tent so I can test it out and document my adventures along the way. Many thanks to Adam for the opportunity and I hope I can show what they are capable of.

I have had the new fixture for around a week and so far it’s looking good, it’s a much better fit, in fact it’s perfect for 120 x 120 grow tent giving you wall to wall coverage in that space.

It was delivered in a plain sturdy box well packed out with inserts, also they have designed it with a pivot in the middle so it folds for transportation which also protects the LEDs while in transit.

The V1 scopes were pretty much DIY affairs, I had to screw all the strips onto the frame and plug them all in, I had 2 controllers with long cables going everywhere.

The Scopex 680 is much more plug and play with built in controllers and a dimmer on the front. You literally hang the light in the tent, select the watts you want to run it at and plug it in to the timer, not sure if you need a contractor with this but I am using one anyway. 

I was advised to run it at 550w, I have raised the light up a bit higher as the V1s were running at 470w. 

This isn’t going to be a technical diary on how to grow plants, I think we will let the pictures do the talking in this one.

I have plants in there that are almost finished so will not include those, the first ones in that will be properly flowered under the new light are Dinafem #Purps 1 and Pineapple Skunk (smelly cut).

Scopex 680 Pro 

large.558C21E9-7929-4C6E-8757-73BB31F244FB.jpeg

large.491B7F2D-F6E0-4170-9F82-11DB55B242CE.jpeg

large.8629F38F-8774-468D-A557-F58EEE2DF2BE.jpeg

large.3C9C8EBB-5182-4746-B7D9-9A79FF0A561F.jpeg

large.FACFD88F-6929-4C2B-B026-9DE8FFD8DB95.jpeg

large.9ED3BFB6-41F5-47B8-B0B6-C6F704258A64.jpeg

large.8F38F86F-30DF-431B-9B17-1A11D62E9038.jpeg

large.CEBD5FB0-019C-45F1-93E3-1B1EC50EDADA.jpeg

21 people like this

Nice man aye tidy setup lookin forward tae seein thon beastie perform

@diyleduk and @Diyleduk Craig That thing looks like an absolute fuckin weapon aye :yep:

7 people like this

Beautiful little intro to light and setup bud.

Lovely stuff 

7 people like this

Following :yep:

Atvb

:yinyang:

4 people like this

@McHazyYeah it is like a weapon dude, it’s got that quality product look and feel about it. I think it looks much nicer than the Lumatek version, I like the fact that all the cables are inside it, makes it look really tidy.:yep:

@Shumroom@growinggold Going to be lots of photos in here so should be lots of fun:rofl:

7 people like this

Awesome stuff @Smokebelch, good luck with this beast.

4 people like this

@Diyleduk CraigThanks mate, hopefully I can I put on a good flower show with this fixture. 

3 people like this

looks just the job, best of luck with the trials :)

4 people like this

@Smokebelch sweet looking set up with those new led's, I'll be following along as I'm thinking of switching from cmh.

All the best brother 

:yinyang:

5 people like this

@OldbearIf you can afford it I would do it, I have been running them for a couple of years and the end result is much nicer, better yields, more colourful flowers, lots more trichomes, tighter buds and the flavour is off the scale.

Yeah follow along dude and you will see how colourful they look under the LEDs. I have lots in veg ready to go in, I will get some photos of the stuff that was mostly flowered on the V1 later.

@ratdogThanks dude, I cant believe how far this small U.K. start up has come in just a couple of years, I personally think it looks much neater than the Lumatek Zeus 600 Pro, that’s got wires all over it, this is much better designed with the cables hidden inside. 

Edited by Smokebelch
7 people like this

19 minutes ago, Smokebelch said:

the end result is much nicer, better yields, more colourful flowers, lots more trichomes, tighter buds and the flavour is off the scale.

Well, that just about sells it lol

8 people like this

Hey up @Smokebelch mate :yep:

It will be cool to watch you with one off these newer diyleduk releases, I’ve been watching a few other’s with these an the new QB’s. 
Like you I’ve been using the older version off his lights, an the one thing that really stood out in your picture’s is the lack off cables, very tidy setup man. 

Good luck an enjoy your new toy :realcool:

4 people like this

Posted (edited)

The Scopex strips have been in the tent for 3 weeks and so far everything is looking good, I chopped the last plant that was partly flowered under my old light so everything in there now  has been under the new Scopex strips.

There is an Advanced and a Pro version, I think the guys send me the Advanced but I am not sure what the difference is @diyleduk any chance you can tell the difference please dudes:yep:

I have 5 plants at the moment, I am going to be keeping the plant numbers down in there from now on as I am fed up with mold and lanky plants with fluffy flowers low down, it’s a 24/7 flower tent so I don’t really need to be ramming 8 or 9 in there.

Scopex 680 Advanced

large.P1360475.jpg

I have a Disco Biscuit and an OG Cookies that are in very early flower, not much to see on those so I will up on the 3 that are in proper flower.

I ran a few Disco Biscuits under my old light at 470w, these are at 550w and also have the red LEDs which the V1s didn’t have. The disco I have in there now does look a little more frosty than under the V1.

The Dinafem Purps#1 is purping up already, one of my favourite things since I upgraded to LED tech is how grest the flowers and foliage look, no HPS burnt tops, always shits loads of trichomes and such vibrant and beautiful colours.

Dinafem Purps 1 @ day 36

large.P1360536.jpg

large.P1360484.jpg

large.P1360488.jpg

large.P1360510.jpg

large.P1360528.jpg

large.P1360536.jpg

HSO Pineapple Skunk @ Day 30

large.P1360520.jpg

large.P1360495.jpg

Ugorg Disco Biscuit @ day 42

large.P1360502.jpg

large.P1360543.jpg

large.P1360551.jpg

Edited by Smokebelch
11 people like this

I just happened to ask the other day what the difference between the two lights were. The pro uses osrams and the advanced uses samsung lm301h.

Everything looks amazing in there, top job! 

7 people like this

@KCThanks for info dude, I was wondering so cheers for clearing that up. 

3 people like this