Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sweet Seeds Apolo

Runtz XL Auto® [NEW 2021]

24 posts in this topic

31.png

Runtz XL Auto®

1.jpg

A 6th Generation autoflowering strain. This is our extra large, autoflowering version derived from the Runtz genetic line (Zkittlez x Gelato). The strain is notable for its delicious aroma, strong effects and high yields.

The Runtz strain has revolutionized the Californian marijuana scene and it is one of the most aromatic and potent genotypes on the West Coast of the USA.

Runtz XL Auto® (SWS88) is the product of crossing a carefully selected Runtz clone with handpicked individuals from our Sweet Gelato Auto® (SWS76) strain. It contains high terpene concentrations, which lends the buds their very intense, delightfully sweet and fruity bouquet. It has a short life cycle, with just 8 weeks from the appearance of the cotyledons until harvest. Its effect is powerful and well-balanced, producing peaceful, relaxing vibes, while stimulating creativity and the imagination.

Variety SWS88
Indica: 47,1% / Sativa: 52,5% / Ruderalis: 0,4%
THC: 17-25% · CBD: 0,5%
Indoor Yield: 400-550 g/m2
Outdoor Yield: 50-175 g/plant
Indoor/Outdoor Harvest: 8 weeks from germination
Height: 60-120 cm

3.png7.png24.png

20.png
Edited by Sweet Seeds Apolo
17 people like this

Would definitely be an interesting one to try for the next grow, hope we can get hold of them in the UK soon.

8 people like this

Fair play, I ask and you deliver within days....
Don't think you could have picked a better plant for me to try either lol Sounds right up my street.

Any idea when these might make their way to attitude? Or is it still ok to order seeds directly from you to the UK? Want to get me a pack as soon as I can :D

5 people like this

Sounds amazing! I gotta try it so bad Many Thanks SS! Very nice sounding strain!! :yinyang:

Edited by SubSpecies
5 people like this

14 hours ago, SkyRider said:

Fair play, I ask and you deliver within days....
Don't think you could have picked a better plant for me to try either lol Sounds right up my street.

Any idea when these might make their way to attitude? Or is it still ok to order seeds directly from you to the UK? Want to get me a pack as soon as I can :D

Cheers mate ;)

Hehehe, that's right :yep:

I assume resellers like the one you mention might have this strain in stock in about 1 or 2 weeks.

Kind regards,

tommy

8 people like this

8 weeks from cotyledons to harvest? And XL too...? Sounds intriguing. Do you reckon such performance would be observed in a uk summer @sweet seedstommy?

3 people like this

@Sweet Seeds-tommy Great to hear, I'll keep an eye out for them over the coming weeks on 'tude.
Hopefully have them in some dirt within a month :D

4 people like this

On 14/02/2021 at 5:55 PM, inaction man said:

8 weeks from cotyledons to harvest? And XL too...? Sounds intriguing. Do you reckon such performance would be observed in a uk summer @sweet seedstommy?

Cheers mate!

The strain descriptions and technical data make reference to grow operations with ideal parameters. So, if you sprout the seeds by the 15th of June and the next 60 days are good in terms of weather, it is quite possible that most plants are finished 8 weeks after the appearance of the cotyledons and that the plants end up with a size that is at least slightly bigger than most autoflowering strains that we are used to.

If you get a lot of cloudy days, rain, cold nights, etc, obviously there are no miracles with this strain as would happen with any other cannabis strain.

Sweet smokes :yep:

tommy

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
6 people like this

On 15/02/2021 at 6:52 PM, Sweet Seeds-tommy said:

If you get a lot of cloudy days, rain, cold nights, etc, obviously there are no miracles

Well it's not like we get any rain in the peak of summer here in the UK lol.

Any chance you can make a strain that will flower within a UK summer, it would probably need to be a two week auto to ensure it would make it before the rain returns. 

The runtz does sound tasty but I want some sweet cherry pie personally. Can't wait to try that, maybe you could cross the cherry pie with gelato so we get a sweet cherry pie and ice cream strain. personally all I really ever taste is weed or lemon though (sometimes it's more lemony than weedy, sometimes more weedy than lemony, non have ever actually tasted of cherry pie yet though) 

4 people like this

I am curious about the new strains, I will definitely try something this season. Which automatic XL versions are the most productive in terms of yield and quality?

2 people like this

All these new autos are wanting me to stick my lights back on 24/7

2 people like this

17 hours ago, murzyn said:

I am curious about the new strains, I will definitely try something this season. Which automatic XL versions are the most productive in terms of yield and quality?

Hi buddy!

Of all the XL strains, the most productive are: 

1. Cream Mandarine XL Auto®
2. Crystal Candy XL Auto®
3. Green Poison XL Auto®
4. Sweet Amnesia Haze XL Auto®
5. Jack 47 XL Auto®

Of the new XL strains:
1. Runtz XL Auto® 

2. Bruce Banner Auto® **
3. Red Gorilla Girl XL Auto®

(**It is not an XL, but it has a good yield)

More info: https://sweetseeds.es/en/tag/2021/

Sweet smokes!
Apolo

5 people like this

16 hours ago, Rufus Brown said:

@Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds-tommy

Are you still shipping to the UK after brexit ?

Hi buddy!

We do not ship right now. Hopefully we can overcome the hurdles and problems that are arising with the damn brexit.

Personally, I believe that this Brexit does not benefit anyone. Only the two great powers (USA and China). For the ordinary citizen, it only complicates things.

But well, we will try as soon as possible to get back to the UK.

Sweet smokes!

Apolo

5 people like this

On 26.02.2021 at 9:23 AM, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

Hi buddy!

Of all the XL strains, the most productive are: 

1. Cream Mandarine XL Auto®
2. Crystal Candy XL Auto®
3. Green Poison XL Auto®
4. Sweet Amnesia Haze XL Auto®
5. Jack 47 XL Auto®

Of the new XL strains:
1. Runtz XL Auto® 

2. Bruce Banner Auto® **
3. Red Gorilla Girl XL Auto®

(**It is not an XL, but it has a good yield)

More info: https://sweetseeds.es/en/tag/2021/

Sweet smokes!
Apolo

How big do the XL versions grow ? outdoor cultivation :)

2 people like this