Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

57north

Outdoor U.K, what are you growing this year?

108 posts in this topic

Hi @57north 

I'm jst thinkin yr possibly plannin this in Scotland goin by the name bud... If so yr probably wantin 2be lookin at just gettin semi auto's unless you don't mind gettin a little disappointed with yr efforts. I doubt if you'll get any photoperiods 2 finish up nicely without a mold fest up here tbh. No unless ther Super fast finishers, Super hardy genetics & we also get Super lucky with the weather. I done a few Cheese & WW xxl auto's from Dinafem bout 4/5 year ago it was leafy as fek tbh but got 2 finish them packed with the trichomes cloudy/amber which is all that matters to me in a GG really. So still gota little smke home for masel at least, after choppin & chuckin a little mould tht came aff them. Didn't really have enough to go thru the hassle o hashin it all either unfortunately, which is what I'd do if i ever go forit again no doubts.

Good luck with yr adventure & selection of seeds tho man, let us know whatcha eventually go for. :yep: 

Cheers 

1 person likes this

I'm going balls deep with 99% this lady... :yep: 

large.786B0DDA-AFE6-40B9-98F3-DE91B30E4043.jpeg

14 people like this

I like to plant sweet seeds fast versions -

Killer kush fv

Blackjack fv 

Sweet skunk fv

All fruity and strong strains finish begining of october 

All the best with your efforts.

6 people like this

@Slippy One
Ballsy statement Slips, name and date of that snap please mate. Looks lush. 

@Xx-Danjaman-xX

I like a KKfv from Sweet Seeds. Great Blonde Hash smoke.  Mine have always been around 2nd or cooked a bit 3rd Wk October at lat 51. They seem to miss to some extent the mould fest of late September and have never been chucked in the bushes riddled with mould unlike many others I’ve tried.

large.IMG_1484.JPGgallery_95176_11619_269678.jpeg

16 people like this

1 hour ago, Lea Valley said:

@Slippy One

@Xx-Danjaman-xX

I like a KKfv from Sweet Seeds. Great Blonde Hash smoke.  Mine have always been around 2nd or cooked a bit 3rd Wk October at lat 51. They seem to miss to some extent the mould fest of late September and have never been chucked in the bushes riddled with mould unlike many others I’ve tried.

large.IMG_1484.JPGgallery_95176_11619_269678.jpeg

Yes mate, they are a great all rounder and never had mould either! I actually got a sherbert tasting pheno which was real strong! 2018 in that 8 weeks of 25° + weather, was a bumber harvest and looked like indoor plants in the ground! I need a mother room just for this outdoor strain. Perfect jar filler that hits the spot and performs well! Even the black jack fv was brutal and liqourice tasting!

Edited by Xx-Danjaman-xX
4 people like this

2 hours ago, Lea Valley said:

@Slippy One

It's from last year and I admit the pic has insta (I'm strawberry.jackson there) filters to make it pop out. She's a Rene x GG3, and works very well to finish early October, avoiding the mould fest that auto/semi auto growers get. I'll do no other strain this year except for a GG3 seed run in a small plot. :yep:

6 people like this

I can recommend Sweet Seeds Red Mandarine F1 Fast Version, late Sept early Oct harvest, hardly any mold (1-3%), full sun for best development, well ventilated, a tough strain for gorilla grows (for me), most delicious flavor, incredible, 100% running again this year. Im sticking with mostly Sweet Seeds for a while i tink, the best flavors iv tasted so far, and they are very nice people too :yep: Another one defo running without fail is Sweet Seeds Crystal Candy FV, amazing tasting smoke it really is my favorite of all time so far (next to Jamaican Dream by Eva Seeds) , but i did have mold issues with CCFV, however she matured in 5 weeks,full on cloudy trichs!  Smallish yield for me from a monstrous plant but well worth it. Could be better of running the Auto CC XL instead, but im 100% growing it again this year. stunning smoke. Anyone else grown Crystal Candy FAST Version outdoors before in UK? i would love to hear about it.

However, Delicious Seeds have got me full-on tempted also, in my basket is Eleven Roses Fast Version and Critical Neville Haze Early Version.......... should i or should i not..... i know i will haha!

Heres Red Mandarine F1 FV @52-53 Lat UK 2020 Gorilla styleeee.....

large.rsz_02.jpglarge.rsz_03_1.jpglarge.rsz_04.jpg

Got a few beans from her too,not many just a few, my Red 'Mandy' FV seeds for 2021 are sorrrrted.... :punk:

large.rsz_dsc00036.jpg

:yinyang::bong::yinyang:

21 people like this

+1 on the red mandarines, end of september finish for me down at 50 deg. Really good rot resistance but can be susceptible to septoria if thats an issue in any plots. Grow big too:yep:

3rd year banging those purple lovelies out.

Edited by inaction man
8 people like this

4 hours ago, SubSpecies said:

Anyone else grown Crystal Candy FAST Version outdoors before in UK? i would love to hear about it.

medium_CC1.jpg.854619f1236d05242b8f94d3049a1b53.jpg

medium_CC7.jpg.36af41ca31417c8799934cd73ca8da8e.jpg

medium_CC6.jpg.da6b13737072f7aaa51bec5f9f8a79ee.jpg

Hope you're keeping well mate... looking forward to this year.

14 people like this

On 17.02.2021 at 2:15 PM, crticalcontent said:

Exo gold

fast zkittles 

royal mazar

whitey freeze

uel x matexta 

uel x core

ww auto x auto mazar

essex gold 

uel x dfg

uel x s6

thsts my line up unless @panik has a surprise fast cookies drop  

I also have a U.E.L, maybe I can make seeds before the season, if not I will try to propagate something outside this year :)

2 people like this

Affiedaze

Purple freeze bx1

Fast zkittles 

Opg x freezland

Mwf

Serious 6

Purple urkle

Exo mob spurt 

Hoping to get these all out but gonna need another plot or 2 cause I can't make my mind up and I'm a gready fuking weed monster  lollol

Should be fun :yep:

4 people like this

6 hours ago, Punta Roja said:

medium_CC1.jpg.854619f1236d05242b8f94d3049a1b53.jpg

medium_CC7.jpg.36af41ca31417c8799934cd73ca8da8e.jpg

medium_CC6.jpg.da6b13737072f7aaa51bec5f9f8a79ee.jpg

Hope you're keeping well mate... looking forward to this year.

Ahhh Yes-I bredda Punta! An absolutly stunning plant, i still have very fond memory for that plant, seen :yep: An now i know how it tastes & smokes, i call it 'gummy' weed coz it gum'up the grinder every time it get mash-up!

I wasn't so sure about my CCfv at first, felt a little down-hearted about her grow performance, last to flower, small buds and attacked by mould, big plant but only small amount of bud given how big she was, but that quality high and taste is... simply to die for man!! Gonna see if i can grow her better this year, wanna pay close attention to this strain.

Im doin good bro, thanks for askin , nuff respect hope you are Irie :yinyang:

4 people like this

I have some killer kush FV x early grape in the jars. Lovely smoke, I find it to be quite sativa but also feel it in the legs and comes on in waves. How i remember OG Kush to be like when I smoked it in San Fran 10 years ago. Very mold resistant

large.DSC_0459.jpg

10 people like this

In terms of my list

Thr main strains im running

Timewarp S1

Citrus Burst

UEL x burmese

UDG Durban Repro

R2 skunk

Blue Freeze

Maverick x Wild Thai Ryder

Auto Euforia

Auto Orange Bud

Auto Orange Sherbet

Edited by geo1
9 people like this

Got loads of Mighty Wonder Fuck to go out, was very impressed with it last year and I’m still enjoying it now. I always like the mess about with other strains so will probably be having a go with a few of the Sweet Seeds fast versions as well this year.

4 people like this