Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sid the Seedkiller

CANCARD

250 posts in this topic
8 minutes ago, Saddam said:

They irradiate the crop apparently. :(

I think all cannabis from a ‘company’ legally? has to be dude, it’s the same for super market fresh food products too I think? :(  

1 person likes this

I wouldn’t want my name on the Cana card card list fuck that don’t trust anyone 

2 people like this

21 hours ago, Slippy One said:

Royal Mail use random sniffer dogs and no amount of vacuum packing can fix this. Maybe a small Parfait jar sealed & rubbed with iso by a non pot head, but I still wouldn't risk it. Probably best to use a courier service whom don't use sniffer dogs, but have your details! It's a bad idea to send anything anywhere regardless.. :( 

fuck with them, spray the marker chemical in every postbox.

1 person likes this

6 hours ago, Saddam said:

I can't really afford it but like I've already said, if I get caught growing or using unlicensed meds here again I'll probably get evicted. Some of the product hasn't been great, and stocking issues seem to pop up every time I call the dispensary,  but it's still early days for prescription meds in UK. 

Afaik, It was two batches grown in Israel, the Noidecs T20C10 which were reported as mouldy, incidentally, that's the weed i found mould in and also the most bland prescription weed I've tried. They irradiate the crop apparently. :( 

The Shishkaberry is Noidecs but is grown in BC iirc, it has a much nicer taste but was only 10% THC so didn't really meet my personal requirements. 

All the Noidecs stuff is the cheapest at the price Newcouch stated above. 

It's bit of a nightmare at the moment in that you can have a prescription which you can refill twice but it  expires 28 days after being written.  The meds you're prescribed may be out of stock, in which case your prescription might've expired before the dispensary restocks it.  This happened to me last month so I couldn't get any meds and had to buy from elsewhere which pissed me off no end. :russian: I haven't spoke to the doctor about it yet but will be complaining. 

So fuck everyone else who's trying to get their meds by any means necessary mixing illegal and legal means so that you can protect that shit show? Fuck me! It's like confessing self flagellation.

When you say you had to buy elsewhere what was the other legal route you used out of interest? Wouldn't want to jump to the conclusion that you're a hypocrite.

2 people like this

21 hours ago, Mackie said:

Apart from no old bill even know about it. Its bizzare

TBF, the vast majority of the population would be astonished to learn that cannabis is being prescribed (particularly flowers and resin).

What's bizarre is the lack of reporting. With the honourable exception of The Daily Mirror there has been no coverage by the MSM of the private sector trade in medical cannabis. I would have thought the fact that hundreds (thousands?) of people are legally using cannabis every day, would warrant more attention. Instead, the subject has been virtually airbrushed from the news. It's like they're trying to keep it a secret :unsure:

6 people like this

I just got an email from Cancard that they are still yet to confirm my medical condition, please chase this with my GP for their approval.

I think I may just focus on my legit referral to a cannabis clinic for a subscription in case need to contact my GP about that, they are yet to get back to me but only sent these applications off 2 days ago

I have my appointment at the medicinal cannabis clinic next week, so should be prescribed from then.

Cancard also verified me so got one of them on way also

been bust 6 times during my cannabis smoking life, 3 was before i started growing then 3 for production or whatever since i started growing my own, what a buzz its all been, you might not know because everybody remembers the manchester guy who had a shop, but i was the first cannabis grower to be aquitted by a jury for supplying my wife who had Ms. must have been about 1998.

2 people like this

On 02/01/2022 at 7:57 PM, Slippy One said:

Royal Mail use random sniffer dogs and no amount of vacuum packing can fix this. Maybe a small Parfait jar sealed & rubbed with iso by a non pot head, but I still wouldn't risk it. Probably best to use a courier service whom don't use sniffer dogs, but have your details! It's a bad idea to send anything anywhere regardless.. :( 

Shit Royal Mail has been my dealer of CBD flower for the past 5 years lol , tho 99% of that was shipped from with the UK

I booked a consultation with a medicinal cannabis clinic for tommrorw, the consultation fee was £225 and the ongoing prescription appointment fees are £150 each

I just saw a company online called Sapphire clinics offering consultations for £50 and all ongoing appointments for £50 also

Other company's only suggesting £70 also

Would there be a reason I am paying more or am I just being conned?

As considering asking for a refund and going elsewhere

Thanks