Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

shire

Shires Sweet Smokes 2021

73 posts in this topic

They all look so damn good mate, the Killer Kush colors are amazing

2 people like this

Bonny man nice enjoy :yep:

4 people like this

As said, some real chunky looking buds there mate. 
An I do like’s a good ole pre-chop trim pic :rockon:

3 people like this

Cheers @jadenugs  there is not any popcorn buds on these compact Autos, pretty much all solid nugs mate :)

Thanks @EM Punk the colours on  2 of the  the Killer Kush are great,  really excited to get sampling in a couple of weeks once dry.

Cheers @McHazy I will be enjoying the Bonny buds soon mate, comon the drying bit !

Thanks @Amo mate, The plants me be compact but all the buds are solid.  Really happy how they all tuned out.

Few harvest pics of the Autos

Sweet Gelato

large.6033dd6b58c09_harvest13sg-3924.jpglarge.6033dd5df29e4_harvest9sg-3917.jpglarge.6033dd4ca37d1_harvest4sg-3897.jpg

Cream Caramel

large.6033dd6177cec_harvest10cc-3921.jpg

Killer Kush

large.6033dd6e07406_harvest14kk-3925.jpglarge.6033dd6884407_harvest12kk-3923.jpglarge.6033dd647d49d_harvest11kk-3922.jpglarge.6033dd5056939_harvest5kk1-3899.jpglarge.6033dd579f876_harvest7kk-3903.jpg

And a tent group pic

large.6033dd72b636e_harvest15group-3926.jpg

Now the autos are done time to concentrate on the 7 fems, so looking forward to them. 
Thanks for all the comments guys, atb 
:smokin:

Edited by shire
spelling
13 people like this

Sterling pics @shire really really like the 2nd one of the sweet gealto. What's your feeling yield wise? 

3 people like this

Mate these companies should be paying you commission at this rate lol majority of them pics are better than what the breeders put in the advertising booklets

2 people like this

Cheers @growinggold, That's my favourite pic too.   I dream of living in a place where I can be comfortable bring the plants outside the tent easily for harvest pics ect, but where I live, smell is everything bud :)  

As far as yield goes, I'm hoping to be surprised.  I will post when dry , atb 

Cheers @EM Punk, Plenty pics here in this amazing UK420 that a way better mate, enjoy the browsing :) 

Edited by shire
usual
4 people like this

Ridiculous results. 

I assumed those were fv seeds not bloody autos ffs, they're massive! 

Right, time to speedread your content and try and learn something. 

Wow so pebbles and coco with the new nutrients worked a charm for you. 

How thirsty were they in those sized pots, what watering cycle did you end up with? 

Cheers and fairplay hats off sir

Edited by Ned Flanders
Re-read
3 people like this

Cheers @Ned Flanders, these are the most compact autos I have grown so far which has made them nice and easy to grow. 
Really enjoying that none of them had any popcorn buds, all nice nugs. 

They were each getting 2 litres of feed  every watering mate, atb.

3 people like this

@shire what's made then so compact buddy. I'd love a tent fill squatss.  What's size airpots did you use again buddy?

2 people like this

Hi @growinggold, 4 were in 15L airpots and 2 in 15L round pots.  I had thought that the pots had not fully rooted but I have just opened the airpots and roots are right down to the bottom.  So I'm putting the squat-ness down to the Telos LED being quite close in the early stages.  The last time I ran autos under 1000w hps I ran out of room in a 2m high tent.  This was so much more enjoyable. 

4 people like this

Amazing!! 

A great job you have done! :thumsup:

The harvest is almost guaranteed!:hippy:

Sweet smokes,
- Apolo

4 people like this

Cheers @Sweet Seeds Apolo, can't wait to get sampling in a couple weeks. All 3 strains smell Amazing! atb :smokin:

another pic of the Killer Kush

large.603549e0cf2c4_harvest17kk-3916.jpg

and a pic of the Fems, 10/14 days veg left

large.femmms-3928.jpg

7 people like this