Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

shire

Shires Sweet Smokes 2021

73 posts in this topic

Cheers @growinggold, the 4 plants that are a week ahead and getting well sticky mate.  Really looking forward to the next few weeks for them.

Got some garden wire today and opened up the first 2 plants,a Killer Kush and the Sweet Gelato.  Unfortunately managed to also open up the top of a finger with those bloody sharp scissors .  Serves me right for not getting the wire snips out.  

Pic of the first 2 opened out a bit

large.sweeeety-.jpg

9 people like this

The fems are now on day 17. Managed to lose one of the Chem Beyond Diesel plants, it fell over and snapped itself, bummer !

All 3 Cream Caramel and 1 of the CBD are doing fine. The remaining CBD and the 2 Red Hot Cookies have not fared so well, they will be nursed back to health asap.

Plants are in my DS60 tent under a QX75 LED at roughly 50% power.  Feed is now 1ml/l a/b and 2ml/l rhizo.  Temps are around 24 degrees,  light on 24 hours.

pic from today 

large.sweeeet-.jpg

12 people like this

Getting busy in here, nice to see the fems striding along.

How long before the Autos are chopped, 10-14 days?

ATVB mate

PR

4 people like this

Cheers @Punta Roja, the fems will be joining the autos under the telos lights in the next week. 

The plan is to take the autos to at least 75 days.

ATVB too mate

group pic from tonight

large.6015ef5a92617_sweetgroup-.jpg

12 people like this

Beautiful plants mate, looking lush and swelling up nicely. Top job :yep: 

4 people like this

Cheers jadenugs .  Will be trying my best to get them buds nice and fat mate :smokin:

Couple of bud pics from today

atb shire

Cream Caramel

large.6016b1ed2ade2_creamsmall1-.jpg

and a side branch of the Sweet Gelato

large.6016b1f034361_gelatosmalla-.jpg

11 people like this

The 4 autos that are ahead are now on day 65, the 2 Killer kush behind are now day 58.  Temp in the tent is 25.5 deg at pot level. Plants on 2.5ml/l  a/b. I will be putting the first four on water only in the next week (ish).  The fems are now on day 29 and are now in the 2.4 tent with the autos, they have all been topped and are on 1.5ml/l a/b and 1ml/l root tonic. 

few pics from the last few days

Autos day 65  2 left are Killer Kush, back right is Sweet Gelato, front right is Cream Caramel

large.6024049f0c8aa_groupautos-3841.jpg

2 x Killer Kush at day 58

large.6024012f741e8_KillerHushauto66.jpg

Few bud Pics

Cream Caramel

large.6024282d53f41_creamcccsss-3831.jpg

Sweet Gelato

large.6022c0bc6ecaf_swwetgggg-3809.jpg

and some Killer Kush

large.killlllleeeeer-3813.jpglarge.kkkkknb-.jpglarge.601ef7aee7bbc_killerkushpurp.jpg

And a tent Group pic

large.60242646433c5_groupautos2-3849.jpg

10 people like this

Beautiful girls mate and those buds looks really tasty. Can't wait for my cream caramel now I saw yours,they're same structure.:D

Atb:cheers:

4 people like this

Somehow only just stumbled across this diary, looking real good, those killer kush are looking particularly lush! Have you noticed much of a difference between the photo and the auto cream caramels?

3 people like this

You :toot: @shire 

Just got nominated :v:

:notworthy: Mate

4 people like this

The Sweet Gelato or the last Killer Kush? 

Atb 

:yinyang:

2 people like this

Cheers @Văru' looking forward to the Cream Caramel.  I will be popping into your diary for a look at yours mate.

Thanks very much @btk1977, The Killer Kush are smelling fantastic.  I have grown the Cream Caramel fem b4 and it really is a fantastic smoke. Looking forward to sampling the auto and fem side by side in a few weeks when all done. 

@Amo, you are a gent thank you, n1 :) 

6 people like this

Looking very tiptop in there, great show. I'm really going to have to give autos a try sometime aren't I!. You seem to have nailed it with your new lights, not even running silly high temps like people say is needed for led.

I've just put my first ever sweet seeds in flower this morning (jack47) :woot:

Hope you get lots of lovely smokes, best of luck :) 

3 people like this

@shire that's cool, have been really enjoying the auto version so looking forwards to hearing how it compares to the fem version.

3 people like this

Bud pics look great dude, you're Sigma lens you got with your winnings last year? 

My missus offered to get me one for xmas but I told her I need to master the one I've got first lol 

5 people like this