Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Clumsy

Red Hot in the Tropic - SS7

124 posts in this topic

Hey All

Hope everyone is well, this will be the last mid week update as we head towards chop day.

Day 60 of flower

Environment is steady 22c-25c at roots,

Feed plain water,

Lights 120w @ 13".

A couple of bud pics of Whorly Day 60, definitely started on the water a bit early, but they look OK.

large_60.jpg

large.ss60d.jpglarge_60ss.jpg

Couple of shots of Whorly under the canopy, barely any light, should have neatened things up at three weeks but would have missed out on this lovely pink...

large_ss60.jpg

...and frosty as well, will all go in the bubble/oil bin :)

large_D60.jpg

Just the one shot of Plant A, this one is from Day59, today's were rubbish, must try harder :)

large.SSRHC59.jpg

Group shot shows how much the tops are fading/starving, whichever your take on flushing is :)

large_ss.jpg

Think I over did it with the MagCal towards the end of feeding, I'll look into getting some Mono Mag or work out the Epsom properly in future.

large.g.jpg

Someone else had little buds on their fan leaves, I got a stick :(lol

large.stick.jpg

The girls could/should go another week, ten days but they need to come down at the weekend, about 9 weeks, which will give them a couple of days drying in the Drobe before they are swapped over with the clone.

Seems happy doing her thing, has had a feed of 2ml/L Grow and 0.5ml/L MagCal.

Needs a bit of pulling round but will do that when she moves home.

She wont finish for the comp so I'll probably wind the diary up once I've processed and sampled the first two.

Time for a diary break then.

large.clone.jpg

That's all for now, thanks for reading, take care, be back soon.

:oldtoker:

7 people like this

Some tasty looking colours on the buds mate and that clone is looking nice and happy :yep: 

3 people like this

Proper nice grow @Clumsy  ! 

Tasty treats galore. 

2 people like this

Your smashing it Clumsy!!

Tidy diary mate, well done:bong:

3 people like this