Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Whatwentwrong

A weedrobe full of pink

73 posts in this topic

What went wrong then? Not much looking at them beauts :cheers:

And I think I'm right in saying that Sweet seeds plants really do smell sweet, it's in the breeding. I could be wrong mind.

Not long now mate

KUTGW

PR

6 people like this

Just a few photos. 

large.DSC_0157.JPGlarge.DSC_0165.JPGlarge.DSC_0164.JPGlarge.DSC_0156.JPG

Her pistils are brown below the foxtail but the top of the tails are still very white. 

When I look under the loupe the trichomes are every colour possible. There are ones with red stems and milky tops, waves of Amber trichomes and then equal parts clear and milky ones. 

There is only half the plant left up and I need to get Adrienne in the bloom closet so the rest will be getting pulled on Saturday regardless to let Adrienne start. 

I havent photod Adrienne but she will reach the net straight off so she should produce. 

10 people like this

Week 10

The big poison is down. I took the rest down on Friday which was at 52 days flower. She just kept getting sweeter.

I dont have many photos of the end so I'll just put what I have and the photos of the bloom closet now. There are only two plants left out of the four that started the diary so there is only one area to photo now. Diary will look empty. 

Big poison. 

large.DSC_0157.JPGlarge.DSC_0169.JPGlarge.DSC_0168.JPGlarge.DSC_0167.JPGlarge.DSC_0166.JPG

Lovely dense nugs that really stink after four days of hanging. 

The bloom closet

These are the two plants I started from seed. Rocky is looking solid and Adrienne is a complete Bush. I split her stem being a bit over eager with the training and when I've done similar to this before the plant just seems to go crazy and then develops a magnesium deficiency. The last plant was three times the size of the one that didn't get damaged so I'm hoping Adrienne should produce the most. 

Rocky is on the left 

large.DSC_0170.JPGlarge.DSC_0177.JPGlarge.DSC_0174.JPGlarge.DSC_0175.JPG

7 people like this

Well done on the poison! :yep:  Some nice purple colour.

5 people like this

Week 11

It's a bit sad now there are only two plants. Feels lonely. 

Adrienne 

large.DSC_0184.JPG

She is just starting to go through the net. The branches at the front have anyway. She's only had a week in stretch and buds don't seem to be appearing yet. 

Rocky

large.DSC_0193.JPGlarge.DSC_0190.JPGlarge.DSC_0186.JPGlarge.DSC_0189.JPGlarge.DSC_0188.JPGlarge.DSC_0191.JPG

She is filling her space much better than the ones before. The hole at the back does have a top in it but it's just slightly smaller than the other. The hole at the front belongs to the biggest top on it. The one in the middle on the right. I've just had to push her over that much to stop her shooting up too high. 

Her buds are looking like they will turn pink and there is an awful lot of frost already. Her top is looking a lot lighter than the lower leaves. I increased her bloom nutes a bit and a couple of leaves are showing nute burn but it's only about 3 and only on one branch. So I put in half strength bloom and increased the grow back up a bit. 

8 people like this

Week 12

So the two plants in there are on 12 weeks from seed now. The flowering one was put in about three weeks before the one stretching. 

They are both healthy, they are being fed about two thirds strength base nutrients plus calmag and overdrive. 

Rocky

large.DSC_0196.JPGlarge.DSC_0197.JPGlarge.DSC_0198.JPG

She should have about two weeks left so in seven days I'll stop with the overdrive and reduce the base nutrients to just a bit of grow for the nitrogen to the end. There is (as always) two sides to flushing in soil. One side says flush, this includes most manufacturers. The other side says there is no need to flush as there is still a need for some nutrients through to the end and that the soil holds onto the nutrients so unlike hydro the plants wont be saturated by chemicals. I know too much potassium at the end can effect the taste but I agree with the idea the plant will still need some food as the buds will still be fattening up. So I'm just gonna use a weak strength grow with an even weaker bit of bloom in it. 

Adrienne 

large.DSC_0199.JPGlarge.DSC_0200.JPG

First, please ignore the super lemon sticking up at the back. My 40th is in May and I felt I may need some happy haze to make it through so I stuffed a freebie in the back. 

Considering she is an older plant she is a lot smaller than rocky but far busier. I've noticed that if you do split the stem in veg the plant will bush up like mad. I've searched online and the only thing you find is late flower stem splitting, not during veg but the growth is insane. 

I did it accidentally to an auto and the auto shot up three times the size of the other. It went through a major magnesium deficiency before coming back around. Then I did it to Adrienne by accident and the mag def and Bush came back so it is definitely repeatable. 

Hopefully if there is another comp (and brexit has ruined it by not being able to send the seeds as easily) I'll try and do it with better notes. 

6 people like this

Posted (edited)

Week 13

Rocky is now 6 weeks in flower. Looking at her she still has about two weeks left (ish). She is currently getting half strength grow, normal dose of bloom, calmag 1ml/l and overdrive 2ml/l. I've also added some topmax in the feed twice @2.5ml/l. Ill be stopping the overdrive and calmag at the end of the week and reducing the nutrients to half and then just water for the last two feeds (well, waters). 

large.DSC_0013.JPGlarge.DSC_0004.JPGlarge.DSC_0005.JPGlarge.DSC_0006.JPGlarge.DSC_0008.JPGlarge.DSC_0014.JPG

Adrienne is three weeks in flower now and has slowed down stretching and the bud sites are fully developed. 

She is extremely bushy, I have removed half a carrier bag of fan leaves twice from her now and you still can't see through her. 

The next plant due into the bloom closet is an indicia that is still too small to go into flower so I'm going to wait the two weeks for rocky to go and then probably drag her out as much as possible to get light into the center instead of removing another tree full of leaves from it. 

She is getting grow, bloom, calmag, silicone and ill be adding the overdrive into things from Wednesday onwards. 

large.DSC_0012.JPGlarge.DSC_0015.JPGlarge.DSC_0011.JPGlarge.DSC_0009.JPG

Edited by Whatwentwrong
8 people like this

Week 14

Not long left now, rocky is on her last stretch. You'll notice a couple branches have disappeared. Her buds look lovely though and she is quite fragrant. She's just getting water from here on out. Adrienne is really bushy and frosting up more than the other two together. 

Rocky

large.DSC_0020.JPGlarge.DSC_0021.JPGlarge.DSC_0027.JPGlarge.DSC_0023.JPGlarge.DSC_0024.JPGlarge.DSC_0025.JPG

Adrienne 

(please ignore the joke of a super lemon in the back ground. I only fed it once and not even a strong feed and it has the claw. It's in a half liter pot and is 70cm)

large.DSC_0028.JPGlarge.DSC_0030.JPGlarge.DSC_0032.JPGlarge.DSC_0033.JPGlarge.DSC_0035.JPGlarge.DSC_0036.JPG

Finish isn't far away now. A grow competition must really be the longest type of contest you could compete in. At least we get tropical tasting weed at the end so you can't lose either. 

6 people like this

Looking nice in the weedrobe mate, plenty frost going on :yep: 

2 people like this

Week 15

Rocky is coming down but I forgot to take pictures for most of it. I'll do some buds in day light shots on tomorrow because they are sweet sticky smelly crystally looking things. Well tasty 

large.DSC_0043.JPGlarge.DSC_0040.JPGlarge.DSC_0041.JPGlarge.DSC_0042.JPG

It's just constant foxtaiking though. The buds have swelled up a lot, leaving these last branches up a few more days. It's over 8 weeks now though. Taste is real tropical fruit with fire at the back of it. No gas smell or taste on rocky at all. Sweet tropical fruit juice with sneeze inducing fire. 

Adrienne is bushing up insanely. As soon as rock is all out I'm just going to stretch her out across the whole space and just veg the other plants for longer. She's really frosty though. She has no stem smell at all but stickier than hell. 

large.DSC_0044.JPGlarge.DSC_0045.JPGlarge.DSC_0046.JPG

Sorry her photos aren't great but she'll have the stage to herself soon enough. 

I do have another gelato auto and a gorilla girl in the veg area. Both of these smell like fire as well. 

Here's the sweet gelato

large.DSC_0050.JPGlarge.DSC_0049.JPGlarge.DSC_0048.JPGlarge.DSC_0051.JPG

and you can see the gorilla girl. The auto should be done before the May 24th deadline (or 20 whatever, can't remember off top of my head) but the gorilla girl won't even be in flower by then. I've just cut her right back so she can bush up in the 5-6 weeks she'll have in veg. 

3 people like this

Sorry, I also got the super lemon out for a look. She obviously isn't a sweet seeds strain but just for shits and giggles look at this beauty. 

large.DSC_0038.JPG

3 people like this

Did you plant the magic beans? :skin_up:

What a beanstalk, I trust you slayed the giant.

All jokes aside. Some beautiful flowers, proper crystal on show. Top work buddy. 

5 people like this

2 hours ago, growinggold said:

Did you plant the magic beans? :skin_up:

What a beanstalk, I trust you slayed the giant.

All jokes aside. Some beautiful flowers, proper crystal on show. Top work buddy. 

Thanks man

Lol, the bean stalk is because she was stuck in at the back so had to fight for the light. I flipped her when she had just two nodes, it said stretch could be big but that is about 4 times as big as when she started stretching. Its just making me laugh how small her pot is and how ridiculously lanky she is. 

The tropicanna weed is wonderful though, really different taste compared to any other weed Ive smoked. Like a tropical fruits Wifi OG.

Being the first diary comp Ive entered I was only in it for the free seeds, that pink weed in the banner up top was just calling to me. (it kept saying "smoke me you cheap bastard" and I go "I can't afford more seeds", then it'd go "but I look I'm so tasty and pink, you know you want me". I'd be like "I have a years worth already, I can't",  "but you know you want me :hippy: I'm so pretty" . Thank god for this comp)

It looks like @AustrianTokerand @ratdogare running away with it. I'll be upgrading the system for the next one so should put up a better fight. I'll also have two bloom areas running so I can pick off of the plants I won't be photographing for the comp and may actually have entire finished plants to show at the end and not just a few branches lol.

3 people like this