Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Exhale

Exhale's Magical Adventures

67 posts in this topic

Hi all! Recently I got my hands on the Magical Butter Machine with the Decarbox and the Filter, today I had some time to get acquainted and make some infused coconut oil.

large.christmascomesearly.jpg

Got a big block of Coconut Oil (refined) from the bay of e and melted some down until I had 1 litre

large.coconutoilblock.jpglarge.coconutoilmelt.jpg

I had 80 grams of some Amnesia that wasn't getting vaped and I topped that off with 20 grams of popcorn and trim

large.ingredients.jpg

There were a few guides around so I settled on 100 grams to 1000ml and went for 2 hours in the machine after decarbing the material, I had to do it in 2 lots so it took an hour (30 mins at 120C in the Decarbox) after that I put the decarbed weed in the machine and poured the melted coconut oil on top, at this point I should have smushed everything down (and added lecithin powder mr. eager bollocks here was keen to crack on as he was also in the middle of a camshaft replacement) and made sure it was mixed somewhat as I just put the lid on and let it do it's thing, when I came back 2 hours later there was bud still above the blender so I smushed that down and gave it another hour.

large_MBM.jpg

Success

large.after3.jpg

After straining through the filter into a large bowl I filled 3 jars easily with a ladle

large.5fc00a987310a_ambernectar.jpglarge.3jarsofjoy.jpg

Looking forward to doing some baking, the missus will readily help me and she loves doing stuff together so I can score some points there, I will carry on the thread as we cook with cannabis and continue using the Magical Butter Machine :yep:

32 people like this

Good job m8, as for mushing it all down don't just let the machine do the job. I would test it at half a teaspoon and dont smoke joints etc while waiting on it to kick in. I feel the effect here starting in about 15 mins then nothing much for about an hour then it's time to go melt on the sofa. Just dont keep eating it lol.

Enjoy.

Toke...

10 people like this

@OLaC I'm going to make some "Sugar Cookies" would it be fine to mix the lecithin in then and how much would you advise for a recipe that calls for 6 tablespoons butter (Melted) 1/3 cup coconut oil (Melted)?

@tokenroll thanks buddy I've been enjoying the different high from vaping and it's been a few year since I got messy on edibles in the dam hehe, looking forward to getting knocked flat :thumsup:

6 people like this

@Exhale

I've been eyeing one of these set ups. I'll be very interested in your adventures mate. Nice thread bro

:bong:

4 people like this

Nice one mate @Exhale this will be another useful MBM thread for me, as well as picking up a few pointers from OLaC post’s. 
Gonna order one off these kits, they do seem to be the ticket. 
An Toke seems to like his too. 
I’ll keep an eye on your future menu. :readtherulesbuddy:

3 people like this

@Exhale what a cool piece of kit, you’ve sold me I think might pick one up tomorrow in the Black Friday sales. When I’m a little less high and have made sure it’s not a stoner purchase lol 

Will follow along and see how you get on with it if I may:oldtoker:

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, Exhale said:

was also in the middle of a camshaft replacement

Nice job, @Exhale

Hope you got the camshaft back in too :) 

1 person likes this

Please let us know what the effect is like... Magic Butter sounds right up my street.

2 people like this

@Oldbear @Amo @Fragg @QuintinQuick @ben42 

Thanks for looking in fella's, I'd been looking at the more expensive slow/multi-cookers with digital temp control which were about £150 and then I checked out the MBM website as well as the Ardent Nova - the MBM bundle I got was £200 which I thought was a good price for what I got. Some people have complained about smell leaking from the Decarbox, it does by the end of the 30 mins decarb but nowhere near as bad as the oven roasting bags I tried, with the Decarbox when you put your lid on just press down on it until it "farts" and then make sure the lid is pressed down all around and sealed again this should make a vacuum like the tupperware boxes :yep:

I was pretty blazed last night so I dumped this post and scarpered pretty quick to go drool on my pillow lol went downstairs this morning to put everything away as I just cleaned it and left to dry on the side overnight, the oil has set in the jars so I've put them in the fridge.

large.setoil.jpg

I've got a few spare ounces of flower left in the jars to do a tincture run so there's going to be plenty more fun before the holiday season is upon us :yep:

14 people like this

Sorry for the late reply mate, oil looks great, I usually just add the lecithin into the butter machine.

I only make batches with trim, shitty nugs etc I just try and ram 2 ounces in with 2 cups (500ml-ish) so no idea on dosing, some batches come out stronger than others tho that's for sure lol.

I haven't made cookies since my last batch that fucked me and the missus up for days lol I have a good recipe for a small batch (10 cookies) I'm not sure if I posted it in the cookbook section  but happy to dm it to you, it's a chocolate chip kind.

Edited by OLaC
5 people like this

3 minutes ago, OLaC said:

I usually just add the lecithin into the butter machine.

Yep fully intended to and fully forgot, had a nice big bag of it sat on the side too wasn't until I finished cleaning up I saw it unopened and said "dickhead", almost a perfect first run lol 

Please do send me the recipe mate :yep:

Edited by Exhale
1 person likes this

If you got a bottle of olive oil handy then that's worth a try too. I done 35g to 600ml with 3 tbls lecithin and it's turned out fantastic. 1 tbls of oil straight off the spoon is enough for me to get a good high, 2 ruins me :woot:

Only took an hour too (well not including decarb)

2 people like this

Hello @Exhale,

Just thought I'd pop by and see how your adventures are going, also got a couple questions ect. I have had machine poo poo as Christmas present though, it was thought of as being extremely unsuitable. Any way I could just buy it myself ey. 

Bit back story of my usage and desires. I currently smoke 1 kingy blunt in the evening and get me suitable medicated, no top ups needed. Before I was self sufficient and bud rich, I loved and swore by the mighty vape and would be doing 2/3 capsules an evening. Im kind of wanting to get back to vape only as this is lot healthier however it take me to long a session to get to where I wanna be. I don't have that time or patience and quick chong on Zoot and I'm there however I smell like coffee shop.

So quick clean dosage method is needed.

Questions:

Could I use the machine to make coconut oil capsules? @tokenroll think has done this recently. Would 1 capsule an evening be enough do you think? Would this wear off by morning? Also would this method be undetectable by drug toungue swab test? Thought bit might be bit safer as I have to drive to work the next day 3/4 days a week. And I really want minimise that risk. Scares the shits out of me tbh.

Thanks all.

GG

:skin_up:

Edited by growinggold
3 people like this

@growinggold I made the coconut oil but haven't put it in any capsules, I might get a dropper and some bits to do that actually. I haven't had the time to make anything with the coconut oil as of yet.

I'll be posting in here when I do cook or whatever :yep:

5 people like this

@growinggold One capsule size (00) is more than enough for the evening once it kicks in your nice and stoned for about 3-4 hours. But that depends on the weed and how much. I always aim for about 2-4oz of small bud and sugar leaves and this goes into 900ml of coconut oil. Im on the capsules every night atm and a tiny spliff at bed time ie around 2 am. Next day your fine but like any form of weed it will be detected if your pulled for a test. The magical butter machine is well worth the cash to me, next harvest im going to do the overproof rum tinctures again as they hit alot quicker and alot stronger.

Toke...

6 people like this