Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

German Grower

the story of 6 siblings and their father (7th Sweets Seeds Grow Comp)

40 posts in this topic

Brilliant diary, and what a great looking grow.  I’m looking forward to your weigh in and smoke reports. That’s going to be some harvest.:smokin:

2 people like this

Looking good @German Grower :yep:

Atb with the final stages of the grow and the competition :)

:yinyang:

1 person likes this

The girls grew into beautiful ladies! :yep:   What's the new thing you are trying? :geek:

3 people like this

On 15.2.2021 at 0:17 PM, AustrianToker said:

The girls grew into beautiful ladies! :yep:   What's the new thing you are trying? :geek:

I have now read from Spain, America and Canada that they deliberately let the plants dry out a little in the last weeks of flowering in order to produce more resin and flowers. Apparently one suggests to them that they dry out and in order to be able to reproduce after all they produce again properly in order to be attractive for the males. To what extent the yield increases or whether it gets more resinous, I want to try it out. The difficulty lies in cranking up production and not interrupting it. And the time window is damn small and not recommended for beginners. I will grow exactly the same plants again but this time watering normally, we'll see whether it's worth it or whether that's total nonsense

Edited by German Grower
4 people like this

Best of luck with the experiment, 

It'll be nice to see the results :yep:

Atb 

:yinyang:

2 people like this

Hello guys and welcome to my last chapter of my diary at this contest :)

harvest and smoke report

First of all I want to say that I am satisfied with the progress of the grow. the harvest is also wonderful and sufficient. on average it was 60 g per plant.

What I unfortunately did not discover is that small bananas have formed on the rear Red Hot Cookies. I couldn't react and unfortunately didn't notice it until the harvest. Fortunately, she was at the very back and didn't touch the others with her pollen. thus actually only the RHC # 1 a few seeds can be discovered.but you can cope with it because the taste is absolutely amazing.

large.DSCN0365.jpglarge.DSCN0367.jpglarge.DSCN0368.jpglarge.DSCN0369.jpglarge.DSCN0370.jpglarge.DSCN0371.jpglarge.DSCN0375.jpglarge.DSCN0374.jpglarge.DSCN0373.jpglarge.DSCN0372.jpglarge.DSCN0376.jpglarge.DSCN0377.jpglarge.DSCN0378.jpglarge.DSCN0379.jpglarge.DSCN0380.jpglarge.DSCN0381.jpglarge.DSCN0382.jpglarge.DSCN0383.jpglarge.DSCN0384.jpglarge.DSCN0385.jpg

I will go into 4 things in the assessment: look, smell, taste and effect .I will distribute points from 1 (not good) to 5 (just perfect) and add one or two things

look                                      smell                                    taste                                             effect          

RED HOT COOKIES                     5                                            3                                           5                                                    5       

very sticky and full of resin !sweet, pronounced and dense, with strong notes of mandarin and mango and a hint of forest berries. is almost too strong for me during the day and prefer to smoke in the evening  

SWEET ZKITTLEZ                        4                                            4                                           5                                                    4

also very sticky ! Flowers very rich in terpenes, with an excellent aroma and sweet taste, with notes of fruit candy, a background of fine woods and a hint of lemon, cypress.you can smoke well in the evening but also during the day

SWEET AMNESIA HAZE              4                                            5                                           5+                                                  5

my absolute favourite . I was very lucky with these phenos because they totally remind me of amsterdam and coffeeshops. They have an aroma and a taste of incense underlined with lemon and cedarwood notes.a nice strain for the day. you want to move and experience something

large.DSCN0387.jpglarge.DSCN0388.jpglarge.DSCN0389.jpglarge.DSCN0392.jpglarge.DSCN0394.jpglarge.DSCN0395.jpg

for more pictures it was unfortunately no longer enough because the battery of my camera is empty :D

We have arrived at the end and I would like to thank everyone again who always read along nicely and big thanks to sweet seeds that I was allowed to be there! I wish everyone else continued success! see you at the next contest :)

KEEP IT GREEN

GERMAN GROWER

9 people like this

Very nice mix of colours and a great diary/story,enjoy mate:yep:

3 people like this

Congrats on the harvest!  Nice smoke report as well.  I guess you'll be giving the sweet amnesia another go. ;)

2 people like this

On 10.3.2021 at 6:28 PM, AustrianToker said:

Congrats on the harvest!  Nice smoke report as well.  I guess you'll be giving the sweet amnesia another go. ;)

You´re right :) the new sweet amnesia is already in the 4th week of bloom :D

2 people like this

Super diary with a lovely looking end product, you raised the girls well :)

Thanks for sharing, enjoy your harvest,

All the best.

:oldtoker:

1 person likes this