Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

German Grower

the story of 6 siblings and their father (7th Sweets Seeds Grow Comp)

40 posts in this topic

Hello everyone ,
We are very happy to be part of this year's competition from Sweet Seeds and thank Sweets Seeds that we could get a new home.We didn't really notice the way to our new home because we were protected in our shell. We noticed that we were in our new home when it got dark and cool. We immediately felt very comfortable.

large.DSCN0204.jpglarge.DSCN0206.JPGlarge.DSCN0205.JPG

What we like very much, of course, that we are all sisters and that we don't have any stupid boys who annoy us.

But let's start introducing ourselves!
We're called Red Hot Cookies, Sweet Amnesia Haze, and Sweet Zkittles.We are actually 12 siblings but only 6 of us are allowed to hatch.We don't know much about our father yet. Here in our shell it is still too dark to be able to see him.What we already know is that his name is German Grower and that he has a pleasant voice.

We feel that something is happening to us. It is getting warm and humid. It feels good and we think it's almost time to hatch

large.DSCN0209.JPGlarge.DSCN0214.JPGlarge.DSCN0215.JPGlarge.DSCN0216.JPG

our father explained to us what exactly happening
We are apparently in Biobizz Allmix soil. In small pots measuring 9 x 9 x 10 cm (0.5 l). We got something to eat right away. He calls it Bio Bizz Root Juice.We don't know exactly what it is but it tastes very good and we have been growing since we were allowed to try it

large.DSCN0222.JPGlarge.DSCN0223.JPGlarge.DSCN0224.JPGlarge.DSCN0225.JPG

large.DSCN0226.JPGlarge.DSCN0227.JPGlarge.DSCN0228.JPGlarge.DSCN0229.JPG

Very early in the morning it suddenly became very light and warm. Wow that was a nice feeling. Finally we can see and we take a look around where exactly we are

We stand in a small box and we see many lights and tubes. Now we see our father for the first time. He explained to us exactly where we are and what it is all around us

We live for the next 4 weeks with 4x20 W Sanlight Scopes in a Vegi Box which is 90x60x90 from Secret Jardin.We get wind from a small fan as soon as we are a little taller and can no longer bend so easily.We also have a small fan for the exhaust air in our new home, which makes us very happy that it is not really loud and that we can relax. Also fresh Air is what we really like!

large.DSCN0217.JPGlarge.DSCN0218.JPGlarge.DSCN0219.JPGlarge.DSCN0220.JPGlarge.DSCN0221.JPG

We are allowed to be awake for 18 hours before we go to sleep for 6 hours.But after the long time we are really tired. We have to grow now, and that is very exhausting, which is why we now need a quiet, dark, warm place to sleep.It's 26 degrees and 65% humidity with us. Perfect conditions to grow up quickly.

large.DSCN0230.JPGlarge.DSCN0231.JPGlarge.DSCN0232.JPGlarge.DSCN0233.JPGlarge.DSCN0234.JPGlarge.DSCN0235.JPGlarge.DSCN0236.JPGlarge.DSCN0237.jpg

This morning daddy came to us excited and said that we are 1 day old today and he is really happy that we are fine.

We hope that you will follow our story and that we can tell you more about us in the future.
Dad you want to tell something too?

"I wish all participants good luck and nice grows"

German Grower and his girls

15 people like this

Very entertaining @German Grower

Viel Glück!

PR

2 people like this

Nice to have you participating.  Wishing you and the girls all the luck and success! :v:

4 people like this

It's very nice to meet you girls :) 

I hope you grow up to be beautiful big ladies which I'm sure will make your daddy proud.

I like your home,

the weather seems lovely for this time of year.

I will be allowing some of your sisters to hatch in my indoor garden too very soon.

Atvb

:yinyang:

4 people like this

Cool twist on your diary, Happy growing :skin_up:

4 people like this

looking nice hope them hazes are major

4 people like this

Hi buddy!
Welcome to the competition :)

Good photos and a good start. :yep:

Best of luck,

Apolo

4 people like this

Good luck with the comp :smokin:

2 people like this

.....VEGI DAY 12.....

peekaboo.....

we are only 12 days old? now we are already 15 cm tall. are you sure dad that you didn't miscount? we already feel much older...we definitely have a lot of fun at home. We get good food. Dad calls it Fish Mix from Biobizz. It tastes just like it smells. Very, very tasty :yep: We get 1ml / l of it and still root juice 4ml / l. We need 1 liter of water every three days to grow, said daddy and as you can see it's doing us very well.We love it when the water is not cold but pleasantly warm

large.DSCN0247.jpglarge.DSCN0248.jpg

lately it's got a bit windy at home. We have a lot of fun when we blow back and forth. We are so happy to have such a great dad, he looks after us so well and gives us exactly what we need. We also like the days when we can listen to music. reggea says papa, we don't know what he means by that but we like it a lot when we dance togetherlol

large.DSCN0241.jpglarge.DSCN0245.jpglarge.DSCN0249.jpg

Today he told us that we will get a visit from the hairdresser in a few days and then we will get our hair cut. Dad explained to us that we need this in order not to get too big and that we will all grow equally. The "side shoots" should also be allowed to grow ... but we don't really know what he's talking about, We're still a little too young for that !

large.DSCN0252.jpglarge.DSCN0251.jpglarge.DSCN0250.jpglarge.DSCN0244.jpglarge.DSCN0242.jpglarge.DSCN0243.jpg

Fortunately, we have summer temperatures .26 degrees at daytime, 23 degrees when we sleep. 60-65% humidity. puuuuhhhhh..........

Now we are very tired of all the talking and need a little break. Thank you for listening to us and thank you papa for being close!

I hope you stay with us and watch us grow and grow old

9 people like this

I end up reading this in "their" voice lol

Best of luck with the grow and competition, looking great,

Atb 

4 people like this

On 3.12.2020 at 10:23 PM, Clumsy said:

I end up reading this in "their" voice lol

Best of luck with the grow and competition, looking great,

Atb 

Do they have a german accent? lol

@German Grower your girls are really doing well.  Seems like the environment is spot on. :yep:

4 people like this

2 hours ago, AustrianToker said:

Do they have a german accent? lol

Yes they do :) well It's German in my head  

I don't think a native speaker would be impressed lol

:oldtoker:

3 people like this

VEG DAY 20

3 days ago it was time ... the first time to cut hair. We really expected a hairdresser and who came? Papa ... a shame it could have been such a beautiful haircut.Actually we didn't want to cut any more hair, but dad persuaded us and promised us to get bigger shoes too. After a lot of back and forth we decided to go for it and were looking forward to our 11L shoes.large.DSCN0253.jpglarge.DSCN0262.jpglarge.DSCN0263.jpglarge.DSCN0267.jpglarge.DSCN0268.jpglarge.DSCN0269.jpg

the largest of us sisters are the red hot cookies with just under 30 cm; the smallest of us is Sweet Amnesia Haze # 2 with 20 cm.

Since our haircut, we grow a little slower at the top, but we get pretty wide and our arms get bigger and biggerlarge.DSCN0254.jpglarge.DSCN0255.jpglarge.DSCN0256.jpglarge.DSCN0257.jpglarge.DSCN0258.jpglarge.DSCN0259.jpglarge.DSCN0260.jpglarge.DSCN0261.jpglarge.DSCN0265.jpglarge.DSCN0264.jpglarge.DSCN0266.jpg

There is not much more to tell about us. We want to grow now and recover a little from all the hair cut. We will soon be one month old and we will be in touch again by our birthday at the latest

8 people like this

Doing Well.  The Red Hot Cookies look very similar to mine.  I noticed that yours also have slightly longer leaf stems than the other strains.  I wonder how the colours will turn out...

2 people like this

Looking very nice indeed. 

In the last photo it looks like you might be needing a little bit of extra Magnesium in your diet,

I'll let Papa know :)

:yinyang:

1 person likes this