Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

bongme

Residents voicing concerns on residential cannabis grow-ops

hi

Residents voicing concerns on residential cannabis grow-ops

21 Nov 2020

Bongme

Gotta Say there's a difference between a few plants in the back garden versus hundreds on perpetual grow giving of its funky stinkiness all over the next door neighbours space, not on, gives home growers a bad rep.

1 person likes this

@schmoak  But yet it is perfectly acceptable to cook pungent foods at any time of the day all night and spray shops to put out the pear drops smell.

In Canada it is perfectly legal now, so no different to the farm smell of manure. (Imo far nicer). Have home growers got a bad rep? I thought it was all propaganda?

Did they spell Karen wrong?:) Someone think of the poor children breathing in that dangerous smell of a plant.......:sadwalk:

2 people like this

Hiya @monkeypig,  I was just going on my personal experience of me stinking up the home street with 10 plants. I can appreciate the video residents POV in relation to living next door to massive perpetual grows in residential neighbourhoods, that's all:yep:

2 people like this

hi

I have said before it would be good if the breeders and cannabis seed shakers could make NONE SMELLING plants these would be the biggest sellers on the shelf. they can do it all they have to do is find a way to get rid of the smell gene I would buy them, same as all the seeds we have but no heavy smells.

Bongme :yinyang:

Edited by bongme
3 people like this

The thing about Canada is there's loads of space!  Personally I love stinky weed, and all cannabis smells and would positively look forward to growing them 'hassle free'.

Seems like good sense to locate a 'Big' grow-op, in a private location, out the road, away from the families, oldies, law officials, opposing prohibitors, you know that sort of thing?

Canadians have been presented with the gift of freedom, don't rub it in ffs lol

2 people like this

Hi schmoak

:yep:

I like the smell of weed am thinking more on lines of safety, am thinking it still smells only close up like all plants are but it's not stinking the house out and pissing everyone off, the smell is one of the biggest bust factors out there!

1 person likes this

3 hours ago, bongme said:

hi

I have said before it would be good if the breeders and cannabis seed shakers could make NONE SMELLING plants these would be the biggest sellers on the shelf. they can do it all they have to do is find a way to get rid of the smell gene I would buy them, same as all the seeds we have but no heavy smells.

I'm sure I've read somewhere that there's a Canadian company on their way to doing just that.

I'd love to know why to me and others I know it's one of the best smells on earth whereas to my sister and a few friends it's somewhere between puke and dogshit.

Maybe they'll change their minds come the revolution.

1 person likes this

Hi  Conroy

I'm sure I've read somewhere that there's a Canadian company on their way to doing just that.

Your Right, I got that information about 2 or 3 years ago, but i have not heard anything about them since maybe they are still working on it.

1 person likes this