Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Vapehead

Root Rot - Hot Temps

Does anyone know how to use Oxyplus liquid oxygen (Hydrogen Peroxide) for root rot? Is it too late, do I have a chance to save my plant?

This is my first time growing in DWC. I have 4 autoflowers. 1 of them has root rot. The others look like they may be on the way because the temperatures are too hot. I've been struggling to keep them down since I put a 400w HPS in my tent. I wanted to give them a little boost before they hit flower as they were looking a bit small.  They're on day 20 so I was expecting them to flower soon. I'm using Advanced Nutrients Sensi Grow so no need to PH but I do measure EC. I'll swap back to the CFL right now. 

if its the 12% stuff bottle says to use at 1ml to a litre,when i had problems i upped to 2ml per litre and turned everything bright white again within a day or 2,but id try 1ml just now and then try upping it to 2ml if you think its not getting better only if its the 12% stuff.I also added everyday for the rest of that grow to make sure.But now i only add every second day to keep things nice and white.Also try keeping your air pump outside of grow area so its not sucking in hot air and warming the water,i also use a small pc fan blowing on my air pump to keep temps down in summer.

Edited by joe9000