Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Shaggy1

Black domina hybrids / Crosses

40 posts in this topic

@uBercaMeL have you done the gbomb from bigbuddha?

When i lived in worcester about 20yrs ago i knew a commercial guy that rocked the shit out of the original g force cut...i have great memories of the raw potency of that plant...

It seems to have been lost to time..

Ive nearly pulled the trigger on the bigbuddha seeds a lot of times but something keeps stopping me!!

Gimme some good news on em!!!

I miss old, heavy Black Domina. 

All my hopes are in a pack of Black Dom bx from AKBeanBrains. 

"The original genetics are from Mr. Bob Hemphill. They are '95 Black Domina crossed to Pacific North West Hashplant / NL1. This was bred to f3 and then back crossed to the F1 males."

5 people like this

@joba world of seeds look to have some nice older strains. Have you grown any other bits from them? That BD x afghan you mentioned and  NL x BB and space fems sound good to me but cant find too much about them

@Peregrine cheers bud, they certainly do have alot of funky strains, this is frying my head all these strains i want to grow, some philosopher seeds on the list now too lol

@SYZYGY interesting, I've never tried black domina myself but for some reason i keep getting drawn back to it, @joba mentioned world of seeds and they seem to hsve a few BD varients i now have on the list too lol

Atb:bong:

1 person likes this

@stu sleeper 20vt My bad it was gorilla bomb from bomb seeds not gbomb from bigbuddha..

Big yielder though

large.IMG_5794.JPGlarge.IMG_5731.JPG

7 people like this

@Shaggy1 If you don’t know what to go for from Philosopher Seeds i would highly recommend Purple Punch x Dosidos or Key Lime Pie x Dosidos - two real belters. The KLP x D was the most resinous strain I’ve ever run & the smoke lovely. Clogged up my grinder big time.

Got no pics on here but there are some on my insta Algarve420.

1 person likes this

If you did not already have enough options,

Blackdance -Reggae seeds, which is black domina x danchall, 

Dancehall was where dinafem found their Dinamed CBD strain, I think, also apparently  the base of cannatonic strain, just an option if you like a CBD rich strain,

Edited by Toad81
1 person likes this

I'll check your insta @Peregrine i was thinking KLP and black bomb

nice 1 @Toad81 can never have too many options its just finding the space to grow them alllol 

Going to have to get some serious multi strain grows on the go:naughty:

Shaggy :bong:

1 person likes this

@Shaggy1

Yes,I went black dominax afghan kush,mazar kush,Afghan kush

1 person likes this

Nice @joba have you grown them all yet?

They're doing a 3x 3 packs offer atm which is el alquimista by samsara, sugar black rose and afghan kush and then im thinking some bd x afghan 

Have you heard anything about their space strain? Seems to be very little info anywhere about it but sounds interesting 

Atb mate

1 person likes this

yes,they all nice but my favourite is the mazar kush

havve afghan kush special in the fridge too

1 person likes this