Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Shaggy1

Black domina hybrids / Crosses

40 posts in this topic

I've done a lot of research on different strains and what im looking for and i keep getting drawn to black domina x's, i dunno what it is but its like its calling me and i need to grow it out lol at a brief glance the sensi seeds original has gone to shit so i quickly moved on to crosses and I've got

S.A.D + mohan ram from sweet seeds and sweet zombie from expert seeds on my list so far. 

Has anyone got any other recommendations before i take the plunge on these badboys

Cheers guys

Shaggy:smokin:

I think World of Seeds have a couple of black domina crosses that might interest you. They have a decent reputation and won’t cost the Earth.

3 people like this

Cheers @mikeydoughnut

Completely over looked them haven't heard much about world of seeds, I'll have a butch

:smokin:

1 person likes this

sweet seeds blackjack is another worthy contender

6 people like this

G13 double black looks decent. Been looking at it myself recently 

3 people like this

21 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

sweet seeds blackjack is another worthy contender

first one that sprung to mind and have two cuttings in flower for the comp atm

3 people like this

Black russian by delicious seeds, is a black domina and white russian cross, not tried it.. ive grown most of their varsl love their sugar black rose, the go to old school cali med weed, critical kali mist is also quality head gear..i could go on but i reakon you wont go far wrong with black riussian, only strain of theirs id avoid is the caramelo, lovely colours beut plant but bland.  

2 people like this

Cheers fellas, i did see blackjack is a 50/50, isit more racey sativa leaning?

I'm looking for more indica type, i done a 50/50 and a 60/40 indica /sativa last grow, which are good for a daytime smoke but i need a little more indica ooomph

Atb

2 people like this

Cheers @theokoles, that sugar black rose is in the running along with phantom domina cookies for options. 

Is the sugar black rose that nice ye? Would you recommend for a new grower? Want to stick to some plants that will alow abit of error on my part until i get the hang of it morelol

1 person likes this

7 minutes ago, Shaggy1 said:

i did see blackjack is a 50/50, isit more racey sativa leaning?

I've done it, no it  isn't racy at all.

4 people like this

sbr was one of the very first plants me and my mate grew we had a grow off and trust me when i say he fucked up his 4 plants he did everything wrong overfed, cold temps you name it but still produced quality weed.. lovely high, short bushy structure..spot on mate. hardy as fk..grew using canna terra pro soil, the lightly fertalised compost that has lots and lots of goodies to give the plant big fk off roots and a great start..youd have to try exceptionally hard to fuck things up with sbr and even then shed tell you to fk off lol 

2 people like this

Well you've thrown a spanner in the works here @theokoles it seems most black domina crosses are pretty easy to grow tbf its a hard choice, i might just have to get 3 packs of all of them, im sure there'll be a tude promo coming up soon lol

1 person likes this

you can buy 1 fem from the tude for 8 squid.. its a no brainer ,,if you dont like it ill even give u the 8 squid back myself  lol 

Attitude are currently offering G13's Double Black as a freebie, I'm expecting one.

2 people like this

ive just popped a G13 cheese sas, a freebie from a while ago ..saftey net with some of ot1s reg f2 smiles just in case i dont get any fems from the regs :smokin:

Edited by theokoles
2 people like this