Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

GuerillaOG

Real Gorilla Seeds Indicas

I'm looking for Outdoor Indicas but as most seed companies label 60/40s indica dominant strains as "Mostly Indica" its hard to know which one is the best. You can get really racy 60/40 indica dominant strains and get more indica effects from slightly sativa dominant strains.

So, Ideally what i'm looking for is a selection of RGS top 3 pure Indica strains, or Indica strains that are ideally at least 80%+ Indica.
Any ideas? 

Much love x

Edited by GuerillaOG
1 person likes this

@panik is ya man. :yep:

2 people like this

2 hours ago, GuerillaOG said:

I'm looking for Outdoor Indicas but as most seed companies label 60/40s indica dominant strains as "Mostly Indica" its hard to know which one is the best. You can get really racy 60/40 indica dominant strains and get more indica effects from slightly sativa dominant strains.

So, Ideally what i'm looking for is a selection of RGS top 3 pure Indica strains, or Indica strains that are ideally at least 80%+ Indica.
Any ideas? 

Much love x

Keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks up to christmas  big restock and new strains coming

14 people like this

On 18.11.2020 at 9:02 PM, panik said:

Keep your eyes peeled in the coming weeks up to christmas  big restock and new strains coming

That’s just what I needed to hear. After everything that went down this year, this actually puts a smile on my face. Was just about to go for Purkle as replacement for my blueberry cookies, but now I‘ll wait for the Holiday Panik :yep:

2 people like this

I don’t want to open an extra thread @panik, but can you tell us anything about the nl2 x chem x opg that you have going as a freebie? I reckon it might lean into the orange / tangie direction? 

1 person likes this

Check out @blackpoolbouncer thread mate he has documented a few of the opg strains ..

1 person likes this

17 hours ago, Renard said:

I don’t want to open an extra thread @panik, but can you tell us anything about the nl2 x chem x opg that you have going as a freebie? I reckon it might lean into the orange / tangie direction? 

It probably will mate. I don't know about that cross but out of 20 odd beans of two of the other crosses I popped, about half carried some grapefruit/sharp orange in the girls 

4 people like this

On 18-11-2020 at 9:02 PM, panik said:

:)

On 27/12/2020 at 5:08 PM, DutchFox said:

:)

Yep big re stock coming guys sorry for delay I’m waiting to get new year out the way then it’s all go .. :yep: 

1 person likes this

On 29.11.2020 at 6:08 PM, panik said:

Check out @blackpoolbouncer thread mate he has documented a few of the opg strains ..

If I peel more, I’ll give myself a frontal lobotomy lol