Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Kush Lover

How do you germinate? Should I change?

50 posts in this topic

use aloe too on cuts and veg/early flower as folia 

use coconut water and aloe on seeds/cuts, in veg and early flower! it’s great stuff, so many benefits it’s silly not to use them.. :stoned:  

some people do a 10-20% coconut to water when soaking seeds too

seaweed all good too :yep: 

I tried to root a cut in pure aloe but it didn’t work lol  but dipped in a aloe cut and into a plug works amazing! 

3 people like this

When you all say 'Aloe' what is the kind of products are you using? I've looked around there are many variants.

@Lux_Interior i’ve used aloe water from hb in the uk but I always use my aloe plant i've got growing, just a bit of the gel inside the stems mate.. :stoned:  

1 person likes this

44 minutes ago, twigs said:

@Lux_Interior i’ve used aloe water from hb in the uk but I always use my aloe plant i've got growing, just a bit of the gel inside the stems mate.. :stoned:  

Cheers matey, I hoped you would say that I have a few Aloe plants in the outside greenhouse (sheltering from the cold).

1 person likes this

Eazy plugs for seeds and cuttings. It's in the name really.