Welcome to UK420

Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to contribute to this site by submitting your own content or replying to existing content. You'll be able to customize your profile, receive reputation points as a reward for submitting content, while also communicating with other members via your own private inbox, plus much more!

This message will be removed once you have signed in.

Larry Badgeley

Larry's Sweet Seeds Adventure

97 posts in this topic

Fantastic Laz... all under a 215 as well... putting my buds to shame.

ATVB mate

PR

1 person likes this

just been looking over you pics again @Larry Badgeley yours are all so squat, how have you manged that?

Nice work bud, frost show Is on.

1 person likes this

wow mate, 30 days and i'm looking at mine and wondering wtf i'm doing wrong lol

2 people like this

@Punta Roja. Cheers brother. Not sure about putting your buds to shame. I am well please how it is going. Looking at them with about 30 days left, I reckon pulling at least 250g's if not more. They are stacked to the gills and I know the next month they will be putting on all the weight. Yeah 215w. The environment, as we all know, is paramount to achieving good results. Mine is spot on. If I do pull 300gs then no more growing until next winter

@growinggold. To keep them squat, they are actually 2ft tall, is easy. I fim them after a few weeks and then flower a couple of weeks later. To be honest the plants don't stretch much with LED's. It's how I've always grown I supposed. It's all there in the diary

@ratdog. Patience man they will pull through and you will be a happy man.

3 people like this

45 minutes ago, Larry Badgeley said:

Patience man they will pull through and you will be a happy man.

i know mate, i was joking really, you are nearly 10 days ahead of me, and they will grow a lot in the time.

1 person likes this

Hi Folks

Hope all is well with everyone? 34 Days in and all is chugging along nicely. Temp 79 degrees with 40% RH. Couldn't be more spot on. Watering the same as usual 1ltr daily. Dropped the grow and have kept the Bloom at 3ml. Dash of both Cal Mag and Ryunzyme. 

Update time.

Tent shot:

large.IMG_1136.JPG

SAD CBD Top Left, Dos Sweet Dos Top right, SAD Bottom

large.IMG_1137.JPG

SAD 

large.IMG_1138.JPG

Dos Sweet Dos

large.IMG_1139.JPG

And Bud

large.IMG_1140.JPG

SAD CBD

large.IMG_1141.JPG

And her lovely flower

large.IMG_1143.JPG

11 people like this

Green fingers in here.  I'm surprised you can get away with feeding 3ml of bloom when watering daily, I couldn't get past 2ml. Lovely girls chap. 

2 people like this

Hi Folks

So it's an update as we enter the final stages. 45 days from the flip and the girls are cracking along. They are showing a few signs of the cold. I don't know what the temps are overnight but it can't be warm even in the loft. The heating goes off at 10 so I suspect the temp inside the tent overnight is brassic. The roots will be warm but I can't do much about the freeze that is going on. Still feeding 1ml Grow, 3ml Bloom and 1ml each of Runzyme and Cal Mag per litre. I may taper off the grow as the final 2 or 3 weeks go on. The buds are starting to fatten up and are very very sticky. A subtle aroma when the door opens so very pleased I may hit my 1g per watt target. Thanks for looking in.

Dos Sweet Dos

large.IMG_1152.JPG

Stacked 

large.IMG_1153.JPG

SAD S1 Bud

large.IMG_1154.JPG

SAD CBD looking very fat

large.IMG_1155.JPG

SAD CBD Bud

large.IMG_1156.JPG

Groupage under 215 watt of LED 

large.IMG_1158.JPG

11 people like this

Good afternoon fellow entrants.

I think I am now on the home stretch. The girls are on day 53 from the flip and they are showing their age as it were. I have stopped feeding them and contrary to my usual approach and doing a week to 10 flush. The leaves are looking tired and to be honest I am looking forward to the trim. Mrs LB and myself will be busy for a time snipping. Some of the lower buds have fallen from grace as seen in the pictures but I'll still use those. I've got confused on what the pictures are but you get the general gist. Thanks all.

@tokenroll. I noticed you cropped Do Sweet Dos at 63 days I think. Looks like I'll do the same

Dos Sweet Dos Bud

large.IMG_1173.JPG

Dos Sweet Dos 

large.IMG_1171.JPG

SAD CBD

large.IMG_1168.JPG

SAD S1

large.IMG_1169.JPG

13 people like this

@Larry Badgeley i have cropped the Do Sweet Dos at 63 days and 77 Days. I liked the 77 Days ones better as they gave a more narcotic effect. 

Toke...

6 people like this

@tokenroll. Don't want a heavy narco hit but I get your point

5 people like this

Hi Larry, great job mate they look very healthy, and heavy! Best of luck for the final stretch and look forward to the :skin_up:reports! 

3 people like this

All cropped. I'm so fucked I'll do a report tomorrow

6 people like this

Looking forward to your report buddy. You've tended them to the end lovely. 

:skin_up:

2 people like this

So all the plants have been dried. Maybe not the 10-14 days I was aiming for, but 9 days give or take a few hours. All the buds smell great and now they are jarred and I will cure them for a month or so at least. We tested the SAD CBD last evening and a mate also did. We all concurred that it was an excellent hit but of course it needs to cure so I will not do a final smoke reports for a month or so.

Weight wise? Well considering I nearly lost them and a real freeze a while back I am relatively happy. We don't smoke loads so it will keep us in bud for the summer until I start again. I've spent the best part of the morning cleaning down and packing the tent away until late summer.

SAD S1. The smaller of the plants and the one which I knew would yield the least. 50g

SAD CBD. A fair amount and the one I hoped would be a good smoke. 85g

Do Sweet Dos. Smells the most out of the three. That's not to say the others don't, but it's hashy and I am really looking forward to this. 88g

In total 225g of bud. Using a scopex 215w LED. So there we have it. Thanks Sweet Seeds for the opportunity and the seeds to enter the comp. I'll look forward to my Skins for coming last. But hey just like my Golf: It's the participating not necessarily the result.

See you all for a smoke report and all best for you all in the  comp. This is Larry signing off.

8 people like this